Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hugo (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Gatchaman: Complete Collection + OVAs (Blu-ray)
$59.99
The Simpsons: The Sixteenth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Big (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Grave of the Fireflies (Blu-ray)
$12.99
The Spectacular Spider-Man: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Grease (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Charade (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Seven (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Pawnbroker (Blu-ray)
$19.16
Spider-Man / Spider-Man 2 / Spider-Man 3 (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Somewhere in Time (Blu-ray)
$10.49
I, Robot 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
High School of the Dead OVA: Drifters of the Dead (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Say
$29.99
The Assassins (Blu-ray)
$6.98
Old 08-29-2013, 08:19 PM   #261
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2010
MAINE
Send a message via Skype™ to MovieFanatic2010

You have got some awesome stuff I just got a Star Wars Signature Series Darth Vader Force Fx Lightsaber which looks great

BASEMENT HOME THEATER - EPSON 5030UB 2D/3D PROJECTOR W/ 100" ELITE SCREEN - RECEIVER - HARMON KARDON 1710 7.2
FRONT SPEAKERS - INFINITY PRIMUS P363 CENTER SPEAKER INFINITY PRIMUS PC351 - SIDES AND REARS POLK AUDIO 30'S + 40'S
SUBWOOFERS PREMIER ACOUSTIC PA-120 650 WATT TITANIUM + POLK AUDIO PSW110
BASS SHAKERS BASH 500 WATT AMP + 2 CLARK TRANSDUCERS
BEDROOM DISPLAY - PANASONIC VIERA TC-P60UT50 60 -INCH 3D PLASMA
Old 08-29-2013, 08:27 PM   #262
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008

Congrats man! I need to get me one of those someday.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #263
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2010
MAINE
Send a message via Skype™ to MovieFanatic2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
Congrats man! I need to get me one of those someday.
Yeah they are awesome looking and the sound effects are great... I am getting another one (Anakin Skywalker)
BASEMENT HOME THEATER - EPSON 5030UB 2D/3D PROJECTOR W/ 100" ELITE SCREEN - RECEIVER - HARMON KARDON 1710 7.2
FRONT SPEAKERS - INFINITY PRIMUS P363 CENTER SPEAKER INFINITY PRIMUS PC351 - SIDES AND REARS POLK AUDIO 30'S + 40'S
SUBWOOFERS PREMIER ACOUSTIC PA-120 650 WATT TITANIUM + POLK AUDIO PSW110
BASS SHAKERS BASH 500 WATT AMP + 2 CLARK TRANSDUCERS
BEDROOM DISPLAY - PANASONIC VIERA TC-P60UT50 60 -INCH 3D PLASMA
Old 08-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #264
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieFanatic2010 View Post
Yeah they are awesome looking and the sound effects are great... I am getting another one (Anakin Skywalker)
Yeah, I owned the first Anakin Skywalker FX saber MR came out with, but the kids were too young then to understand that it wasn't supposed to be used to hack down a tree. I've been looking at custom FX sabers. There is a guy who makes custom Starkiller sabers, all of them, but they are a little pricey.

Last edited by STARKILLER--1138; 08-30-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #265
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2008
Deatsville, Al

Quote:
You have got some awesome stuff I just got a Star Wars Signature Series Darth Vader Force Fx Lightsaber which looks great

Dude, nice saber. I have a bunch of those. Most of em are hanging in my hallway. Love those things. Mine are all the older MR ones.
Home Theater...
Mits WD-65638 65" 1080p DLP 3D HDTV w/3D Starter Kit, DirectTV HD 5 tuner DVR w/ 1TB HD, Onkyo TX-SR508 7.1 3D Rcvr, Sony BDP-S470 3D BR player, PS3 slim 160g, Xbox360 Elite w/Kinect, Wii, Surround: Polk Mon 50's, 30's, Center & Sub, Harmony One, Apple MacMini HTPC,
My Star Wars Room"The Outer Rim" http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...&folderid=2438
Old 11-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #266

Apr 2008
Houston, Texas

Quote:

Wow! Those are cool! Been meaning to get some myself but just haven't had the chance yet. Too much other stuff I need to get first!
TV: Sony XBR55HX929, AVR: Denon X4000
Fronts: RTi A9, Center: RTi A6, Surrounds: TSI 300
Subwoofer: Epik Legend

My "Wampa Cave" -------> http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=212272
My HT Gallery Thread -----> http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=211878
Old 11-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #267

Apr 2008
Houston, Texas

Hey Everyone!

I know it has been a while since I have last updated but I have been really busy these past two months. In September the wife and I did a lot of traveling, went to Baltimore for a convention (it was called SPX by the way, Small press Expo, wife's choice but I had tons of fun!) and then had to go up to Austin for one of my best friends who was getting married. In October I finally put my foot down and worked throughout the whole month and I finally finished my stormtrooper armor! A couple of weeks ago I submitted my application and now I am an official 501st member! Anyways onto to the pictures:

This is my helmet put together but before I added the paint.

Here it is all painted and ready to go!

The above was the final test fit I did, at this time the only things I needed to work was on the belt and finish up some of the other details. Once all of that was done I finally had the chance to suit up! Below are my submittal picutes

I am so happy and relieved that this project/costume is finally done tomorrow I have my first event with the 501st, we are going to be raising money for Autism research at a local comic/toy show. I'll be sure to post pictures from it on here. For those wondering here is my 501st page:

http://www.501st.com/members/display...p?userID=16380

I hope to update this thread more often now that I have more free time, need to post pictures of the 6 inch black series figure I got. Till then, take care y'all!

Old 11-16-2013, 10:50 PM   #268
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008

That's so awesome!!! Congrats on getting in the 501st and excellent work on the armor! Love it!
Old 11-17-2013, 01:42 PM   #269
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2008
Deatsville, Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectrumOfPain View Post
Hey Everyone!

I know it has been a while since I have last updated but I have been really busy these past two months. In September the wife and I did a lot of traveling, went to Baltimore for a convention (it was called SPX by the way, Small press Expo, wife's choice but I had tons of fun!) and then had to go up to Austin for one of my best friends who was getting married. In October I finally put my foot down and worked throughout the whole month and I finally finished my stormtrooper armor! A couple of weeks ago I submitted my application and now I am an official 501st member! Anyways onto to the pictures:

The above was the final test fit I did, at this time the only things I needed to work was on the belt and finish up some of the other details. Once all of that was done I finally had the chance to suit up! Below are my submittal picutes

I am so happy and relieved that this project/costume is finally done tomorrow I have my first event with the 501st, we are going to be raising money for Autism research at a local comic/toy show. I'll be sure to post pictures from it on here. For those wondering here is my 501st page:

I hope to update this thread more often now that I have more free time, need to post pictures of the 6 inch black series figure I got. Till then, take care y'all!

Eliseo,
That is badass. Great job my friend and congrats on being accepted to the 501st. Awesome, just awesome.
Home Theater...
Mits WD-65638 65" 1080p DLP 3D HDTV w/3D Starter Kit, DirectTV HD 5 tuner DVR w/ 1TB HD, Onkyo TX-SR508 7.1 3D Rcvr, Sony BDP-S470 3D BR player, PS3 slim 160g, Xbox360 Elite w/Kinect, Wii, Surround: Polk Mon 50's, 30's, Center & Sub, Harmony One, Apple MacMini HTPC,
My Star Wars Room"The Outer Rim" http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...&folderid=2438
Old 11-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #270
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2011
Scotland

Quote:
[Show spoiler]Hey Everyone!

Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

Congrats mate! I'm in the RL but maybe I'll join the dark side too 1 day..what I'm I saying!? I'll never join you!!
Pre-ordered
Arrow: Season 2
Old 01-31-2014, 11:56 AM   #271

Apr 2008
Houston, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groge511 View Post

Congrats mate! I'm in the RL but maybe I'll join the dark side too 1 day..what I'm I saying!? I'll never join you!!
Haha, well my next costume I plan to do our Jawas (the wife wants to be a Jawa with me as well!) and those our Rebel Legion approvalable so I plan on joining the good side as well..... one day

Well hi everyone, it's been a while since I have been on here. Work last month and this month has been pretty crazy! I had to work straight through Christmas and almost through New Years! I taken a break since then and I have also done my fair share of trooping and going to conventions as part of the 501st. I have also bought my first statue! It's not a Star Wars one though, haha, but is it really nice! Pictures of that and of my trooping adventures are soon to come. For now I am about to finish my last graveyard shift and then I am hitting the road to Corpus Christi for my cousin's wedding.

Have a great weekend all!

Old 01-31-2014, 05:54 PM   #272
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008

Quote:
Haha, well my next costume I plan to do our Jawas (the wife wants to be a Jawa with me as well!) and those our Rebel Legion approvalable so I plan on joining the good side as well..... one day

Well hi everyone, it's been a while since I have been on here. Work last month and this month has been pretty crazy! I had to work straight through Christmas and almost through New Years! I taken a break since then and I have also done my fair share of trooping and going to conventions as part of the 501st. I have also bought my first statue! It's not a Star Wars one though, haha, but is it really nice! Pictures of that and of my trooping adventures are soon to come. For now I am about to finish my last graveyard shift and then I am hitting the road to Corpus Christi for my cousin's wedding.

Have a great weekend all!
Happy to hear things are well man. Have a safe trip, and, as usual, eat a Whataburger for me, LOL! Looking forward to pics as well.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:42 AM   #273

Oct 2012
Northeast Ohio

Dude, that armor is amazing! Spectacular job! How long did it take you?
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:08 PM   #274

Apr 2008
Houston, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
Happy to hear things are well man. Have a safe trip, and, as usual, eat a Whataburger for me, LOL! Looking forward to pics as well.
Thanks and oh yes! Whataburger was definitly had! Went to the By the Bay one (two story one) and it was awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsfan1 View Post
Dude, that armor is amazing! Spectacular job! How long did it take you?
Thank you! Well I had the kit for over a year before I finally finished it but most of that time it was just sitting in my closet, haha. I was afraid to start working on it by myself and I was waiting to ask local 501st members for help and advice. Once I got some advice and tips, the whole build only took me about 8 months. Of course that was me working on it off and on when I had free time. I know some members that have finished a whole kit in one weekend!

Old 02-14-2014, 07:54 PM   #275

Apr 2008
Houston, Texas

Time for an update!

This past weekend I finally had some free time to install some new shelves and peg board (been running of out space lately!).

Here are the new shelves:

Now here are some updated pictures of all of the walls in the room:

Now here are some panoramic shots of the room!

Also for Christmas my wife got my these awesome Star Wars Electrical/Switch plates, they add a really nice touch to the room!

Old 02-14-2014, 08:07 PM   #276
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2007
California

Quote:
[Show spoiler]Hey Everyone!

Sorry man, couldn't resist! Excellent job!
Defeat of deduct must go over defense before detail does.

Last edited by red_5ive; 02-14-2014 at 08:09 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:17 PM   #277

Apr 2008
Houston, Texas

As I said before I got my first statue! It's part of the WWE Icons series that Todd McFarlane announced last year. The first statue in the series is The Undertaker. Being that The Undertaker is my all time favorite wrestler and Todd McFarlane is my favorite cover artist, I had to have this statue! Once I brought it home and unpacked it, I did not regret the decision at all. Here are some pictures of it:

The detail in this statue is just great. The statue also lights up, at first I thought this was a silly addition but once I turned switched on the lights and turned off the room lights, the statue really came to life!

For those wondering what the front plates say, here they are:

Now when I first pre-ordered this statue I was not sure if I wanted to get any more in the series. Well after seeing how well this one is done, I am for sure going to order more! The next one up is Randy 'Macho Man" Savage and I have already pre-ordered him at my comic shop. Now if a John Cena one comes out, I may just have to pass on that one, haha, so we'll see.

That's it for the updates for now. Next time I'll try and post some pictures from events and conventions that I have done with the 501st.

Old 02-14-2014, 08:20 PM   #278

Apr 2008
Houston, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_5ive View Post

Sorry man, couldn't resist! Excellent job!
Thanks!

Haha, it's all good! I have already lost count how many times I have heard that quote at conventions.

Old 02-15-2014, 12:16 AM   #279
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008

OMG! If I ever make it back to Texas, my diet will only consist of Whataburgers! LOL!

Awesome update! Congrats on the Undertaker statue. Will have to say though, that the wall switch plates are f'n awesome!
Old 02-16-2014, 01:41 PM   #280
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2008
Deatsville, Al

Quote:
Thanks!

Haha, it's all good! I have already lost count how many times I have heard that quote at conventions.
Bro, fantastic job on the room. It looks great. :rock
Home Theater...
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia