Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Deadpool 2 (Blu-ray)
$22.99
 
Psycho Biddy Double Feature: Strait-Jacket / Berserk! (Blu-ray)
$8.39
 
Community: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.08
1 hr ago
Isle of Dogs (Blu-ray)
$19.96
 
The Incredibles 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.85
 
Jurassic World (Blu-ray)
$7.88
 
Nightwing / Shadow of the Hawk (Blu-ray)
$8.79
 
Rick and Morty: Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (Blu-ray)
$19.04
 
Shrek 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
22 hrs ago
The Changeling (Blu-ray)
$27.93
 
Jurassic Park (Blu-ray)
$7.88
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2017, 11:39 PM   #181
Pointless Star Pointless Star is offline
Special Member
 
Pointless Star's Avatar
 
Feb 2015
Earth-616
232
26
19
1180
372
101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyForWeasley View Post
What's the story with season 5 being so scarce? Anybody having any luck finding it IN stores, or even on reputable sites? Amazon only has third party sellers.
I went to two different Best Buys a few weeks ago and there were two copies in each store.

You can still get it online from Target or Best Buy, but Target currently has the better price ($34.29), plus you get 15% off today, bringing it down to $29.15 before taxes.

Target: https://www.target.com/p/bates-motel...665#lnk=newtab

Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bates-m...?skuId=5957513
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 02:44 AM   #182
hariseldon hariseldon is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
127
Default

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd...=0191329025215

34.99 -- with 20% off code $28 + FS though sales tax vs DD About 9% cashback at some of the sites today/

I think new definition of scarce now means -- available everywhere but Amazon. It seems like 6 or 8 times I've seen it used that way in the last few weeks.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
SleazyForWeasley (11-29-2017)
Old 11-28-2017, 02:42 PM   #183
Joelmerced Joelmerced is offline
Suspended
 
Dec 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
717
324
45
Default

I want to know if the complete series have digital code for each seasons. I mean they are the same individual package in a box right?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:11 PM   #184
nickx94 nickx94 is offline
New Member
 
Nov 2017
Default

I haven't watched it yet. How's the show? Is it the type of Hannibal? I left Hannibal on its season 2
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:48 PM   #185
hariseldon hariseldon is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelmerced View Post
I want to know if the complete series have digital code for each seasons. I mean they are the same individual package in a box right?
My set did not have any digital for the individual season sets.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Joelmerced (11-28-2017)
Old 11-29-2017, 08:50 PM   #186
SleazyForWeasley SleazyForWeasley is offline
Active Member
 
SleazyForWeasley's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
USA
425
166
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd...=0191329025215

34.99 -- with 20% off code $28 + FS though sales tax vs DD About 9% cashback at some of the sites today/

I think new definition of scarce now means -- available everywhere but Amazon. It seems like 6 or 8 times I've seen it used that way in the last few weeks.
ALMOST completely correct. No brick and mortar stores around me have it - including Best Buy, BN, and Target. I've looked. AND Amazon's supply is third party only. I did resort to ordering it through Target, though, as they did have the best price.
My Setup: 65" Sony X900E / OPPO UDP-203 Multi-zone + Multi-region / JBL Bar 5.1
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:31 PM   #187
James_Younger_Gang James_Younger_Gang is offline
Expert Member
 
Jun 2014
3
Default

I ordered this last week from amazon. I am anxious to get it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:33 PM   #188
surfdude12 surfdude12 is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
surfdude12's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
Club Loop
343
112
1
Default

I noticed Netflix only has DVD for Season 5 ...really?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:38 PM   #189
F13BluRay F13BluRay is offline
Special Member
 
F13BluRay's Avatar
 
Apr 2008
1139
135
22
234
1
64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfdude12 View Post
I noticed Netflix only has DVD for Season 5 ...really?
Netflix?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:07 PM   #190
surfdude12 surfdude12 is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
surfdude12's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
Club Loop
343
112
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F13BluRay View Post
Netflix?
Yes, for disk rental.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:07 PM   #191
jimmylauwereys jimmylauwereys is offline
Junior Member
 
Jul 2013
Default the complete series VERY CHEAP

you can get the complete series for 26 euro or 30 dollars on amazon.fr
i bought it myself a week ago and put a review on there just now.

the best thing about it is, they have season 1 under the name saison 1 but the complete series they have under the name season 1 BUT the picture says its the complete series and the information next to the picture says its 10 discs .
and when u use this site (bluray.com) use the french bluray.com and when u type into the search bar bates motel complete and then use the buy now button on this site then it takes you to the french amazon but the item is named season 1 like i already said. long story short they probably have someone that SUCKS at english and put it on the site wrong.

the price is VERY CHEAP! its laughable if you view the price on amazon.com or on other sites. its averages at 120-150 dollars new but the french with their stupid mistake have it super cheap. i even contacted their customer service before i orderd and the dude said it was indeed the full series cause all the info except the title said it was. but they still havent changed it

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Bates-...lu-ray/190849/

ENJOY GUYS
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:11 PM   #192
JR Ewing JR Ewing is offline
Active Member
 
JR Ewing's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
Ireland
676
20
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylauwereys View Post
you can get the complete series for 26 euro or 30 dollars on amazon.fr
i bought it myself a week ago and put a review on there just now.

the best thing about it is, they have season 1 under the name saison 1 but the complete series they have under the name season 1 BUT the picture says its the complete series and the information next to the picture says its 10 discs .
and when u use this site (bluray.com) use the french bluray.com and when u type into the search bar bates motel complete and then use the buy now button on this site then it takes you to the french amazon but the item is named season 1 like i already said. long story short they probably have someone that SUCKS at english and put it on the site wrong.

the price is VERY CHEAP! its laughable if you view the price on amazon.com or on other sites. its averages at 120-150 dollars new but the french with their stupid mistake have it super cheap. i even contacted their customer service before i orderd and the dude said it was indeed the full series cause all the info except the title said it was. but they still havent changed it

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Bates-...lu-ray/190849/

ENJOY GUYS
The UK set is also around the same price.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:22 PM   #193
pab1219 pab1219 is offline
Special Member
 
pab1219's Avatar
 
Apr 2008
1722
7
Question digital codes

DIGITAL CODE(s) is INCLUDED in The COMPLETE SERIES right?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 11:11 PM   #194
hariseldon hariseldon is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
127
Default

Not the UK sets. I don't any of the EU releases did.

I think the US set did have Digitals
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
pab1219 (12-06-2017)
Old 12-07-2017, 06:01 PM   #195
jimmylauwereys jimmylauwereys is offline
Junior Member
 
Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pab1219 View Post
DIGITAL CODE(s) is INCLUDED in The COMPLETE SERIES right?
NO digital code included with the european versions but hey when the bluray boxset only costs 26 euro or about 30 dollars its a great deal!!

i was blown away when i saw that it costs 150dollars on amazon.com

the version on amazon.co.uk costs 60 euro's so its more then dubble the price of the one on amazon.fr
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:04 PM   #196
jimmylauwereys jimmylauwereys is offline
Junior Member
 
Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
The UK set is also around the same price.
no the uk version is dubble the price (50 pounds/ 60 euros) while the series on amazon.fr is only 26euro. thats the price of a newly released movie on bluray so its a really great deal.

https://www.amazon.fr/Bates-Motel-Se...motel+season+1

i gave a review for this product to, under the name jimmyL (plus its the only review thats on the site)
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:12 PM   #197
JR Ewing JR Ewing is offline
Active Member
 
JR Ewing's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
Ireland
676
20
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylauwereys View Post
no the uk version is dubble the price (50 pounds/ 60 euros) while the series on amazon.fr is only 26euro. thats the price of a newly released movie on bluray so its a really great deal.

https://www.amazon.fr/Bates-Motel-Se...motel+season+1

i gave a review for this product to, under the name jimmyL (plus its the only review thats on the site)
It WAS 22 sterling when I posted. It's obviously gone up in price again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:14 PM   #198
jimmylauwereys jimmylauwereys is offline
Junior Member
 
Jul 2013
Default

https://www.amazon.fr/Bates-Motel-Se...motel+season+1

its even cheaper now, 26.23 euro, thats 30.90 dollars.

i would suggest to buy it now before they realise their mistake since its still called season 1 instead of the complete series.

im not even sure if i will love it, it was a blind purchase for me. i bought it along with "banshee" also the complete series for 18euro. that was also a blind purchase and im really liking it so far. the french amazon has some of the cheapest series of all the deifferent amazon sites. the french and german one
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:16 PM   #199
jimmylauwereys jimmylauwereys is offline
Junior Member
 
Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
It WAS 22 sterling when I posted. It's obviously gone up in price again.

no worries mate i figured as much. if i had seen it on the englisch site for 22 pounds i would have bought it there. just hoping i atleast like the show since it was a blind purchase for me. i bought "banshee" also (for 18 euro) blind purchase and in liking/loving it so far. great underrated show
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:28 PM   #200
JR Ewing JR Ewing is offline
Active Member
 
JR Ewing's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
Ireland
676
20
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylauwereys View Post
no worries mate i figured as much. if i had seen it on the englisch site for 22 pounds i would have bought it there. just hoping i atleast like the show since it was a blind purchase for me. i bought "banshee" also (for 18 euro) blind purchase and in liking/loving it so far. great underrated show
Yeah it seems to go up and down in price quite a lot. Hope u like it. I was hooked from season 1, and the last season is amazing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:47 AM.