Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Willow (Blu-ray)
$9.96
28 Days Later / 28 Weeks Later (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Psycho (Blu-ray)
$10.98
Planet of the Vampires (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Star Trek: The Compendium (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (Blu-ray)
$8.69
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.76
The Hunt (Blu-ray)
$11.49
Old School (Blu-ray)
$5.20
The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$199.99
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.92
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 08-05-2014, 03:25 PM   #741
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2008

Question... i bought the below collection by mistake as i wanted the collectors one and they both have the same name apparently....

[Show spoiler]

Question for those who have the collectors edition complete collection....

it says 36 discs, does that include the hidden disc??? the collection i got says 36 discs but i assume that does not include the bonus disc.....anyone know>?

EDIT: what i am trying to find out is if the collection i bought has the bonus disc...i just want the disc that shows Hurley running the island which was never released...

bump
Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about. ~WiLLy WonKa~

PSN - Lacit

Last edited by Lacit170; 08-05-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:42 AM   #742

Oct 2010
"germ money"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacit170 View Post
[Show spoiler]
This picture shows the british version of the blu-ray set which does not include the hidden disc or many other extras of the US release.
But this british set does include "The New Man In Charge" which shows Hurley running the island. It's on disc 5 of sesaon 6, not on the hidden disc.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:20 PM   #743
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHade View Post
This picture shows the british version of the blu-ray set which does not include the hidden disc or many other extras of the US release.
But this british set does include "The New Man In Charge" which shows Hurley running the island. It's on disc 5 of sesaon 6, not on the hidden disc.
Really? Grrr, I was annoyed that it wasn't on our Season 6. It's one thing to make exclusive "bonus" materials, but I could make a strong argument that it wasn't really "bonus" materials in the traditional sense, since it is a narrative piece.

I've just watched it on YouTube, which I'm fine with really - not worth the expense of tracking down the entire set and paying the huge cost of it now (or even at release) just for 10 minutes, but it does just annoy me LOL.
If you have to whip out a microscope to decide if you like a Blu-ray or not, you are missing the point.

ESSENTIAL STAR WARS READING:
How Disney Bought Lucasfilm
The Special Edition Restoration Process
Old 08-07-2014, 06:15 AM   #744

Oct 2010
"germ money"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillieCassin View Post
Really? Grrr, I was annoyed that it wasn't on our Season 6.
I don't know which version you have but it's the first extra in "Features" on disc 5 of my british season 6 blu-ray set and in the same location of my US "Complete Collection".
According to http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Lost...th_Season_(DVD) it's even on the DVD.
Old 08-30-2014, 06:54 AM   #745

Aug 2009

With the Breaking Bad complete series set with all those collectibles going for $400 at one point, and now being rereleased in October at $200 (which will no doubt go down further during a holiday sale) I am curious if there's any update on a rerelease of Lost?

I'm pretty sure it was $99 on Black Friday 2011....... where is this set?!
Total spent on Blu-Ray so far: $5.50

Blus owned: 1
Old 08-30-2014, 07:14 AM   #746
Expert Member

Jun 2014
canada

This is great!!!!
Old 09-05-2014, 03:36 PM   #747

Jan 2009
New Mexico
USA

This may have been covered previously but I had bought the complete series set awhile back and ending up selling it. While I did have the set in my hands, it bothered me where the discs where and I had to dig down the box to get one disc for the series.

I would rather own just the season sets but I heard there is a bonus disc. Is there a way to get the bonus disc. The same one that is with the complete set with the final season set of season 6?
Check Out My Blog for Movie and TV Reviews.
Recent Reviews - 127 Hours
Old 09-05-2014, 06:57 PM   #748
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by armenianmovieman View Post
With the Breaking Bad complete series set with all those collectibles going for $400 at one point, and now being rereleased in October at $200 (which will no doubt go down further during a holiday sale) I am curious if there's any update on a rerelease of Lost?

I'm pretty sure it was $99 on Black Friday 2011....... where is this set?!
I would ditch my current sets and buy a complete re-release if it was DigiBook style packaging or something else cool with the bonus disc. I have been a bit wishy-washy about the current complete set. I have the Best Buy S6 with the bonus disc that matches the contents of the Blu-ray in the complete set but I still want those in HD, even if it feels a bit silly.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:41 PM   #749

Aug 2014

I would totally double dip on this set. Bring on the digipaks, 4k remaster, what ever.
Thanks given by:
GenPion (10-03-2014)
Old 10-03-2014, 02:41 PM   #750
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2009

4K Remaster? Heck yeah, I'd buy that. One can hope, right? How about a 4K remaster and 24 bit audio for every season. Released on 4K Blu-ray when the format arrives. That would be a must own set.

They can go back and give the Season 3 finale in it's original 2 hour form while they are at it and not the syndicated two episode version.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America