Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
28 Days Later / 28 Weeks Later (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Psycho (Blu-ray)
$10.98
Star Trek: The Compendium (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Willow (Blu-ray)
$11.12
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Faculty (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Hellsing Ultimate: Collection Volumes 5-8 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.97
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.99
White Christmas (Blu-ray)
$18.69
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.93
Wrong Turn Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Sons of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray)
$172.59
Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2013, 10:32 PM   #101
Abdrewes Abdrewes is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
May 2011
Texas
16
2519
148
48
61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdevil View Post
Yep! Everything about is A+


Most datable release of the year...Oh wait, that would actually be La Notte
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:02 PM   #102
chrisron chrisron is offline
Senior Member
 
chrisron's Avatar
 
Mar 2011
Norway
891
Default

Just got back from the cinema. One of my favourite movies so far this year.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:05 PM   #103
chris_sc77 chris_sc77 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
chris_sc77's Avatar
 
Feb 2012
OH
1255
4260
660
Default

Loved the first 35 to 40 minutes and then it became grating.
If I was a professional critic a line I would almost def. use in my review would be : "Frances Ha is someone it is impossible not to fall in love with for the first half and impossible not to want to strangle for the last half."
Buy/Sale/Trade
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...ostcount=13688
New UV codes for sale or trade :Have:Walking WIth Dinosaurs UV/Anchorman 2/ wolf of wall street / Nebraska/ Mandela/ Homefront UV/ Oldboy SD UV from DVD/ Gravity/Riddick/DIANA (vudu)/Machete 2/
Want:BadAss 2 UV/ Great Expectations UV/ Far and away uv
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #104
MrBlonde MrBlonde is offline
Banned
 
Feb 2013
Pittsburgh
457
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_sc77 View Post
Loved the first 35 to 40 minutes and then it became grating.
If I was a professional critic a line I would almost def. use in my review would be : "Frances Ha is someone it is impossible not to fall in love with for the first half and impossible not to want to strangle for the last half."
Undateable.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:37 AM   #105
MikeScott MikeScott is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MikeScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicket View Post
Amazing they managed to get this.
Really excited this is a Criterion release. Will be blind buying for sure.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #106
MikeScott MikeScott is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MikeScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
200
Default

Frances Ha is coming here as part of the Theatre Entertainment Network the 4th-6th. I was going to just blind buy it when it hits Blu-ray the following week but am really tempted to just go see it. Decisions decisions. It's an hour away, so there's that. But I did ask them to get this so I'd feel bad if I didn't go. I kind of hoped it would come sooner .
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:21 AM   #107
LegacyCosts LegacyCosts is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
LegacyCosts's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
Chicago
388
13
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeScott View Post
Frances Ha is coming here as part of the Theatre Entertainment Network the 4th-6th. I was going to just blind buy it when it hits Blu-ray the following week but am really tempted to just go see it. Decisions decisions. It's an hour away, so there's that. But I did ask them to get this so I'd feel bad if I didn't go. I kind of hoped it would come sooner .
Go see it, you wont regret it
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:19 AM   #108
MikeScott MikeScott is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MikeScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyCosts View Post
Go see it, you wont regret it
Yeah I think I will.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:41 AM   #109
MikeScott MikeScott is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MikeScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
200
Default

Went to see it today and really enjoyed it. I thought Greta Gerwig was great. Will buy it when it's out next week.

8/10 (B+) for now, but wouldn't be shocked if it went up to an A- in the future.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:02 AM   #110
LegacyCosts LegacyCosts is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
LegacyCosts's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
Chicago
388
13
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeScott View Post
Went to see it today and really enjoyed it. I thought Greta Gerwig was great. Will buy it when it's out next week.

8/10 (B+) for now, but wouldn't be shocked if it went up to an A- in the future.
Glad you liked it. Did you ever end up seeing blue? You seemed stoked on it and I was curious to hear your thoughts
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #111
MikeScott MikeScott is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MikeScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
200
Default

I did see Blue. Sorry I haven't posted my thoughts. It's one I've kind of had to let sink in even though I totally loved it. Plus I've been sick this week and haven't felt up to writing a review.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #112
LegacyCosts LegacyCosts is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
LegacyCosts's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
Chicago
388
13
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeScott View Post
I did see Blue. Sorry I haven't posted my thoughts. It's one I've kind of had to let sink in even though I totally loved it. Plus I've been sick this week and haven't felt up to writing a review.
Hope ya feel better
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #113
MikeScott MikeScott is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MikeScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyCosts View Post
Hope ya feel better
Thank you.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:08 PM.