COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Y Tu Mamá También (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Jumanji (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Wrong Turn Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$17.31
The Amazing Spider-Man 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The East (Blu-ray)
$6.99
Insomnia (Blu-ray)
$22.98
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$18.96
The Fault in Our Stars (Blu-ray)
$24.99
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$74.99
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Friends: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$110.00
Chuck: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$66.99
Homeland: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$31.99
Deadwood: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.96
Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery (Blu-ray)
$91.99
Old 08-08-2014, 11:17 AM   #881
Special Member

Oct 2008
MD, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeasneededforpain View Post
Do Blue Underground ship to Canada???

I was interested in potentially purchasing some Blu-Rays from their website but I'm not sure if they ship to Canada.

If so how much would shipping cost me??

They don't sell there releases directly, if you click on the "buy now" buttons on there site it takes you to the item on Amazon.com.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:26 AM   #882

Oct 2010

Quote:

I was interested in potentially purchasing some Blu-Rays from their website but I'm not sure if they ship to Canada.

Blue Underground has a Canadian distributor. There's no need to purchase directly from them, as their product is available to most Canadian retailers.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:09 PM   #883

Feb 2013

It's great that Blue Underground is releasing Blu-rays of titles they've had for years... but I'm wondering when they're going to release another NEW acquisition?

Am I right in thinking The Nesting was their last new title?
"Life differs from the play only in this... it has no plot, all is vague, desultory, unconnected till the curtain drops with the mystery unsolved." - Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
Old 08-08-2014, 02:00 PM   #884
Special Member

Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesReviews View Post
Maniac Cop 2/3 were the latest new Blue Underground titles.
Thanks given by:
WesReviews (08-08-2014)
Old 08-08-2014, 04:59 PM   #885

Feb 2013

Ah, that's right. I keep forgetting those.
"Life differs from the play only in this... it has no plot, all is vague, desultory, unconnected till the curtain drops with the mystery unsolved." - Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
Old 08-08-2014, 05:15 PM   #886
Expert Member

Jan 2012
Montana

Snuff as well
Release wishlist: Brain Damage Sisters Deadfall (1993) Vampire's Kiss The Hidden Don't Look Now Man Bites Dog The Brood The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover Something Wicked This Way Comes Don't Torture a Duckling Black Belly of the Tarantula
Old 08-08-2014, 05:35 PM   #887
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2012
Albany, NY

I am probably going to import explosive media's Violent City soon but I bet as soon as I do Blue Underground will announce plans to upgrade it. Did anywhere get the EC disc yet, I remember the BU DVD had to use some Italian dialog bc there where seems not dubbed in English by Bronson for the uncut Version but I read on another forum those lines did exist in English.... I wonder if the EC disc uses the same practice as blue underground used with the multiple language approach or were they able to gain access to the full English track(if one really does exist)?
Blu-Ray Wish List: The Asphalt Jungle (1950), Chopping Mall (1986), High Sierra (1941), Kill Baby... Kill! (1966), Dodsworth (1936), His Girl Friday (1940), Roman Holiday (1953), A Matter of Life and Death (1946), Fingers (1977), Twisted Nerve (1968), Knife In The Water (1962), Arabesque (1966), Blood Link (1982), The Inspector Betti Trilogy (75'-76'), Amuck (1972), Nightmare at Shadow Woods (1987), Mirage (1965), Waking The Dead (2000).
Old 08-09-2014, 04:40 AM   #888

Apr 2014
Tulsa, OK

i have like 5 BU bd's, i need to step up my game. i just reviewed my amazon BD wishlist and it's almost all BU. next payday i'm gonna go on a small shopping spree. can't wait!
"God creates Dinosaur, God destroys dinosaur, God creates man, man destroys God, man creates dinosaur." -Ian Malcolm, 1993

Please check out my effort to bring SAVAGE HARVEST to some sort of home video format for all to enjoy.

Or just watch it on YouTube.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:40 PM   #889
Expert Member

May 2013
Camp Crystal Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthefrank View Post
Snuff as well
Snuff is one of the more recent BU blus that I am missing. There was sooo much talk about how awful it was last year that I decided to pass, but I still have the itch to see it at least once.

Does anyone know if its still shipping with the red case?
ISO : Original Capitol / EMI IRON MAIDEN Cd's from the 1980's. PM me.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:11 PM   #890
Special Member

Oct 2008
MD, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesReviews View Post
It's great that Blue Underground is releasing Blu-rays of titles they've had for years... but I'm wondering when they're going to release another NEW acquisition?

They have Bronx Warriors 1 and 2 and New Barbarians coming out sometime.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:36 PM   #891

Sep 2011

I wonder if Bob Clark's Deathdream will get a BD release? I purchased the Blue Underground DVD a few months ago and really love that film. It's creepy as hell and the anamorphic widescreen transfer looks really good, but a remaster in 1080p HD would be nice.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:27 PM   #892

Apr 2014
Tulsa, OK

so i am wanting add some more titles, as said previously, but i have a query and hopefully someone can answer this.

first, i don't have a problem with international dialogue with english subs, but i would prefer to have english dialogue if possible. so i would much rather gather up english dialogue titles first, and then get the others ones as funds allow. when i ordered House By The Cemetary several months back, amazon says "Language: Italian (Dolby Digital 5.1)" but we know that is not the case, it has the english track on it. so here are the ones i have in my wishlist that i am contemplating buying that amazon does not list as english tracks. can someone let me know if any of these include an undocumented english dialogue track?

-Maniac
-cat o'nine tails
-the 10th victim
-Uncle Sam
-Killer Nuns
-strip nude for your killer
-Torso
-Deep Red
-Inferno

thanks.
"God creates Dinosaur, God destroys dinosaur, God creates man, man destroys God, man creates dinosaur." -Ian Malcolm, 1993

Please check out my effort to bring SAVAGE HARVEST to some sort of home video format for all to enjoy.

Old 08-09-2014, 06:38 PM   #893
Super Moderator

Jul 2007
Edo, Land of the Samurai

Updated the OP. Please let me know if I missed anything ..

Last edited by Blu Titan; 08-09-2014 at 06:41 PM.
Thanks given by:
Mr. Thomsen (08-09-2014)
Old 08-09-2014, 07:13 PM   #894

Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_huntington View Post
so i am wanting add some more titles, as said previously, but i have a query and hopefully someone can answer this.

first, i don't have a problem with international dialogue with english subs, but i would prefer to have english dialogue if possible. so i would much rather gather up english dialogue titles first, and then get the others ones as funds allow. when i ordered House By The Cemetary several months back, amazon says "Language: Italian (Dolby Digital 5.1)" but we know that is not the case, it has the english track on it. so here are the ones i have in my wishlist that i am contemplating buying that amazon does not list as english tracks. can someone let me know if any of these include an undocumented english dialogue track?

-Maniac
-cat o'nine tails
-the 10th victim
-Uncle Sam
-Killer Nuns
-strip nude for your killer
-Torso
-Deep Red
-Inferno

thanks.
All of them have English language tracks.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:20 PM   #895
Expert Member

Jan 2012
Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvorhees View Post
Snuff is one of the more recent BU blus that I am missing. There was sooo much talk about how awful it was last year that I decided to pass, but I still have the itch to see it at least once.

Does anyone know if its still shipping with the red case?
I've seen it in local stores several times this year, always in the red case

It is pretty terrible though. I don't see how anyone could deny that
Release wishlist: Brain Damage Sisters Deadfall (1993) Vampire's Kiss The Hidden Don't Look Now Man Bites Dog The Brood The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover Something Wicked This Way Comes Don't Torture a Duckling Black Belly of the Tarantula
Thanks given by:
jvorhees (08-10-2014)
Old 08-09-2014, 07:49 PM   #896

Apr 2014
Tulsa, OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by bachmann View Post
All of them have English language tracks.
sweet. yeah i'm an idiot, i forgot to check the reviews here. lol. i see that now. awesome.

Old 08-09-2014, 08:08 PM   #897

Apr 2013
Durham, UK

Does anyone know what the cases are that BU use? I need a replacement one or Vigilante, I picked it up at a market today for 4 quid

EDIT: Ah, 11mm MeadWestvaco Vortex. According to: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=102650

Last edited by Ste7en; 08-09-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:57 PM   #898
Power Member

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthefrank View Post
I've seen it in local stores several times this year, always in the red case

It is pretty terrible though. I don't see how anyone could deny that
Agree. Snuff was amateurish. A shabby piece of filmmaking and a colossal disappointment overall.

Nice case though.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:04 PM   #899
Expert Member

Sep 2008

Quote:

I ordered a BU from cineplex in canada during their black friday bogo or it's half off xmas sale, cant remember.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors