Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Singin' in the Rain (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Grave of the Fireflies (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Game of Thrones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$19.95
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$49.99
Mad Max (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Spirited Away (Blu-ray)
$25.89
Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$37.21
The Immigrant (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation: Complete Series + OVA LE (Blu-ray)
$40.29
The Boy Next Door (Blu-ray)
$19.96
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 04-25-2015, 10:34 PM   #4181

Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Sandwich View Post
Yup, it's the Subkuktur at Diabolik (only BD release thus far). You can read more about it here. If interested I suggest not waiting too long, because Diabolik listed their massive stock of 50 units less than 24 hours ago and it's already down to 20.
I picked it up, now down to 8.
Old Yesterday, 12:23 AM   #4182

Sep 2013
Midlands, UK

Is there any chance of Scorpion releasing another Australian title on DVD and/or Blu-ray, a thriller called Coda? Also, is there any update on The Haunting of Morella and The Rain Killer?
Holy grail Blu-ray slasher horror film/TV film announcements - Blood and Lace, Chopping Mall, The Clown at Midnight, Deadly Games, Edge of the Axe, Fatal Games, Fatal Pulse, Formula for a Murder, Ghosthouse, Hard to Die, Hide and Go Shriek, Hotline, Last Dance, Mirage, Next of Kin, Nightkill, Phobia, Prom Night II: Hello Mary Lou, Screamtime, The Seduction, Shallow Grave, Slaughter Night, Till Death Do Us Part, Too Scared to Scream, You Will Die at Midnight.
Old Yesterday, 02:16 AM   #4183

Jul 2010
Confidential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyg View Post
I'm just concerned its not a bonafide region free release. I've looked everywhere to see if it's truly region free and I'm not seeing anything that supports DiabolikDVD's listing. I would totally support Scorpion's release either way (one of the few films that truly stuck with me in my cinephile early days).
Old Yesterday, 03:25 AM   #4184
Expert Member

Feb 2008
North Canton, Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyg View Post
down to the last one. I just bought second to last copy
My Set-Up: Epson 5020UB Full 3D Projector on a 120" screen and 7.1 Earthquake surround sound Complete with Outlaw Audio Pre-Amp and Amp.
Old Yesterday, 05:26 AM   #4185

Mar 2009
NC
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbinks View Post
https://www.facebook.com/scorpionrel...type=1&theater

As the Facebook commenters have suggested, Spellbinder seems to be the probable answer.
I truly hope it is spellbinder, love that movie!
Old Yesterday, 05:39 AM   #4186

Jan 2012
Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by themp3000 View Post
I'm just concerned its not a bonafide region free release. I've looked everywhere to see if it's truly region free and I'm not seeing anything that supports DiabolikDVD's listing. I would totally support Scorpion's release either way (one of the few films that truly stuck with me in my cinephile early days).
I grabbed a copy as soon as I saw it on Diabolik's website yesterday. D&T Mailorder says its Region B but I think that Diabolik is usually very careful about posting the correct region information.

In any case, I would also definitely consider double dipping if Scorpion released this title but I had to jump on this version since nothing is concrete and I did not want to take a chance on missing out on this limited release.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM   #4187

Jul 2014
Alamogordo, NM

Just got done watching My Tutor and was pleasantly surprised. I had no Idea there was so much nudity, when I originally saw this back in the 80's I watched it on regular TV heavily cut. Inspired me to seek out the other Crowne International Picture releases from Scorpion. Although, I was able to pick up a copy of Pom Pom Girls from Amazon, it looks as though The Beach Girls and Tomboy are no longer available anywhere. Looks like I'll have to settle for the DVD. BTW love the Katerina Leigh Waters segments, she is always entertaining.
Hell Night / Band of the Hand / It's Alive / Funeral Home / Night Warning / Quiet Cool / Who Can Kill a Child? / Alone in the Dark / Last Cannibal World / Unhinged / Gymkata / The Witch who Came from the Sea / Rad / Future Kill / Hunter's Blood / The Changeling / Devil Times Five / The Pit / The New Kids / Phantasm / The Zero Boys
Old Today, 01:40 AM   #4188

Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemo2010 View Post
Just got done watching My Tutor and was pleasantly surprised. I had no Idea there was so much nudity, when I originally saw this back in the 80's I watched it on regular TV heavily cut. Inspired me to seek out the other Crowne International Picture releases from Scorpion. Although, I was able to pick up a copy of Pom Pom Girls from Amazon, it looks as though The Beach Girls and Tomboy are no longer available anywhere. Looks like I'll have to settle for the DVD. BTW love the Katerina Leigh Waters segments, she is always entertaining.
Thanks, I read this and snagged the last copy of The Pom Pom Girls over at Amazon, I'm on the lookout for the Beach Girls and Tomboy, hopefully the Scorpion store reopens at some point or Walter gives them to Diabolik to sell.
Old Today, 02:50 AM   #4189
Blu-ray reviewer

Jul 2007
X
-
-

Can we have a confirmation what audio tracks will be included on this release?

Thank you.

Pro-B
Old Today, 03:45 AM   #4190

Jun 2012
Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Is there any chance of Scorpion releasing another Australian title on DVD and/or Blu-ray, a thriller called Coda? Also, is there any update on The Haunting of Morella and The Rain Killer?
I'd like to know about The Haunting of Morella and The Rain Killer as well.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors

Tags
final exam, releasing, scorpion, scorpion releasing