Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Fairy Tail: Part 12 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Planes: Fire & Rescue (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Kingpin (Blu-ray)
$14.39
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Welcome to the Space Show (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Scanners (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Tommy Boy (Blu-ray)
$4.88
Congo (Blu-ray)
$8.69
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.98
Magic in the Moonlight (Blu-ray)
$22.79
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #1
hidef al hidef al is offline
Trading Moderator
 
hidef al's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Оранге Цоунти, Ца
14
1203
6
125
Wal-Mart Django Unchained (Blu-ray+DVD+VUDU UltraViolet Copy w/Bonus Disc) (Walmart Exclusive)



http://www.walmart.com/ip/Django-Unc...creen/23553895
MMMMM!! I love the smell of brand new slipcovers!!!

Trade Forum

Collectibles and Limited Editions
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:48 AM   #2
Visco. Visco. is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Visco.'s Avatar
 
Oct 2012
Columbus, Ohio
363
4
27
Default

Thanks OP. I'm definitely considering this edition for the documentary. Hopefully it comes with an exclusive slip as well.
Most films that I find good I don't want to experience again.

-iScottie
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:53 AM   #3
hidef al hidef al is offline
Trading Moderator
 
hidef al's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Оранге Цоунти, Ца
14
1203
6
125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visco. View Post
Thanks OP. I'm definitely considering this edition for the documentary. Hopefully it comes with an exclusive slip as well.
That would be nice
MMMMM!! I love the smell of brand new slipcovers!!!

Trade Forum

Collectibles and Limited Editions
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:40 PM   #4
UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
UUUUGGGGHHHH's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
Metro Detroit Area
1538
99
Default

Awesome. I'm glad somebody will have exclusive content for this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:33 AM   #5
mikehalc mikehalc is offline
Member
 
mikehalc's Avatar
 
Mar 2011
Tulsa, Ok
281
18
Send a message via AIM to mikehalc
Default

Awesome! Does anybody know if this available as an in store preorder with early vudu access?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:38 AM   #6
5th Of November 5th Of November is offline
Power Member
 
5th Of November's Avatar
 
Dec 2012
42
15
57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehalc View Post
Awesome! Does anybody know if this available as an in store preorder with early vudu access?
They have an in store pre-order for the Blu-ray at $19.96, but I doubt that it's for this exclusive.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:52 AM   #7
noone13 noone13 is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2012
600
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Of November View Post
They have an in store pre-order for the Blu-ray at $19.96, but I doubt that it's for this exclusive.
Actually the in store pre-order does come with that the exclusive documentary. You have access to it right after redeeming the code from the pre-order in Vudu.

Edit: Forgot to add you also get early access to the movie on 4/2.

Last edited by noone13; 03-17-2013 at 04:08 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:07 AM   #8
mikehalc mikehalc is offline
Member
 
mikehalc's Avatar
 
Mar 2011
Tulsa, Ok
281
18
Send a message via AIM to mikehalc
Default

Nice. Thanks guys
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #9
Edword Edword is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Edword's Avatar
 
Jul 2011
SoCal, CA
237
69
88
Default

Will most likely go with this now. Since the BB steelbook doesn't seem to be happening. If there's a slipcover for this I'm for sure getting it at Walmart!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #10
5th Of November 5th Of November is offline
Power Member
 
5th Of November's Avatar
 
Dec 2012
42
15
57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noone13 View Post
Actually the in store pre-order does come with that the exclusive documentary. You have access to it right after redeeming the code from the pre-order in Vudu.

Edit: Forgot to add you also get early access to the movie on 4/2.
The exclusive in the OP comes with a bonus disc. The pre-order currently in store at Walmart, most likely, will not come with that disc.

People who pre-ordered season 2 of Game Of Thrones, didn't receive the Walmart bonus disc exclusive.

IMO, the exclusive in the OP and the current in store pre-order are not the same.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #11
noone13 noone13 is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2012
600
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Of November View Post
The exclusive in the OP comes with a bonus disc. The pre-order currently in store at Walmart, most likely, will not come with that disc.

People who pre-ordered season 2 of Game Of Thrones, didn't receive the Walmart bonus disc exclusive.

IMO, the exclusive in the OP and the current in store pre-order are not the same.
You still get access to the Bonus content, sure it is through Vudu and not a bonus disc but you still get it.

You might still get the disc though. With GoT S2 we didn't get the bonus disc but with Men in Black 2 and Amazing Spider-man we did get the bonus disc. So until someone gets a copy in the mail there isn't really any way to tell for sure.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #12
5th Of November 5th Of November is offline
Power Member
 
5th Of November's Avatar
 
Dec 2012
42
15
57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noone13 View Post
You still get access to the Bonus content, sure it is through Vudu and not a bonus disc but you still get it.

You might still get the disc though. With GoT S2 we didn't get the bonus disc but with Men in Black 2 and Amazing Spider-man we did get the bonus disc. So until someone gets a copy in the mail there isn't really any way to tell for sure.
I'm just saying people should be aware of what they are getting. Personally, I'd rather have the bonus disc. Since the bonus content for the in store pre-order is included through VUDU, it's not likely to come with the bonus disc.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #13
bkhage01 bkhage01 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
bkhage01's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
1018
178
2
294
Default

Thanks OP! This is likely the version I'll be getting too.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:07 PM.