Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Banshee: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$13.99
Jurassic World 3D Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray)
$79.96
Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$48.36
It Follows (Blu-ray)
$14.84
Mission: Impossible Quadrilogy (Blu-ray)
$21.98
Earthflight: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Spirited Away (Blu-ray)
$19.95
Rick and Morty: Season One (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Ultimate Matrix Collection (Blu-ray)
$23.99
Banshee: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$13.99
Shameless: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$16.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

View Poll Results: Rate the movie (after you have seen it)
One Star 1 16.67%
Two Stars 1 16.67%
Three Stars 0 0%
Four Stars 3 50.00%
Five Stars 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM   #81
MiracleandWonder MiracleandWonder is online now
Senior Member
 
Aug 2012
147
31
Default

I find it amusing how violent some guys get over these movies.... so afraid they'd be accused of being gay if they don't throw up at a movie that objectifies men.... all the while complaining when actresses in Hollywood aren't hot enough . Upset that women and gay men have an eye candy movie, then at the same time complain that Rebel Wilson isn't a supermodel LOL

Saw pt. 1 in the theater, have had a crush on Channing for ten years now. Will see pt. 2 next week sometime.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Falaskan (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #82
Falaskan Falaskan is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Falaskan's Avatar
 
Mar 2011
174
58
1
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiracleandWonder View Post
I find it amusing how violent some guys get over these movies.... so afraid they'd be accused of being gay if they don't throw up at a movie that objectifies men.... all the while complaining when actresses in Hollywood aren't hot enough . Upset that women and gay men have an eye candy movie, then at the same time complain that Rebel Wilson isn't a supermodel LOL

Saw pt. 1 in the theater, have had a crush on Channing for ten years now. Will see pt. 2 next week sometime.
Except for those who are in denial, I promise this will not happen if you see Magic Mike. lol

*Badass on the internet - Momma's boy in real life!*
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
MiracleandWonder (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM   #83
MiracleandWonder MiracleandWonder is online now
Senior Member
 
Aug 2012
147
31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falaskan View Post
Except for those who are in denial, I promise this will not happen if you see Magic Mike. lol

lol. I proudly own the camp classic that is Showgirls on blu and not once has it turned me straight
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Falaskan (Today)
Old Today, 12:00 AM   #84
AaronJ AaronJ is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
AaronJ's Avatar
 
Jul 2013
Michigan
204
2
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiracleandWonder View Post
lol. I proudly own the camp classic that is Showgirls on blu and not once has it turned me straight
Well, Showgirls can turn someone a lot of things ... gay to straight not being one of them.
MOST ANTICIPATED: Knight of Cups, Mockingjay2, Mistress America, Carol, Neon Demon, Personal Shopper, Macbeth, The Lobster, Joy, Steve Jobs, Amy, Dark Places, The Assassin, Southpaw
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 AM.