Best PS4 Deals

Top PS4 Deals, Cheap PS4 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Far Cry 4 (Blu-ray)
$24.00
Rocksmith 2014 Edition (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Dragon Age: Inquisition (Blu-ray)
$29.99
MLB 15: The Show (Blu-ray)
$39.99
The Order: 1886 (Blu-ray)
$29.30
Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (Blu-ray)
$33.99
Rabbids Invasion (Blu-ray)
$12.47
Just Dance 2015 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
DriveClub (Blu-ray)
$29.35
Rugby 15 (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Project Cars (Blu-ray)
$49.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM   #801
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
105
Default

Thanks.


So what stats are you going to start your Fallout 4 character with?
28 Points to start with: (based on the e3 Fallout 4 info)

Strength (Carry and damage you can take)
Perception (awareness of enemies, lockpick and accuracy in VATS)
Endurance (total health and Action Points for VATS)
Charisma (Influence in dialog choices)
Intelligence (How many experience points you earn, computer skills)
Agility (Reflexes, Sneak ability and Action points in VATS)
Luck (Increase critical hits and chance of better items)

Here's how I'll portion out the first character I create.
S 8
P 3
E 6
C 1
I 3
A 6
L 1
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM   #802
Derb Derb is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Derb's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
11
3127
2
28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
Thanks.


So what stats are you going to start your Fallout 4 character with?
28 Points to start with: (based on the e3 Fallout 4 info)

Strength (Carry and damage you can take)
Perception (awareness of enemies, lockpick and accuracy in VATS)
Endurance (total health and Action Points for VATS)
Charisma (Influence in dialog choices)
Intelligence (How many experience points you earn, computer skills)
Agility (Reflexes, Sneak ability and Action points in VATS)
Luck (Increase critical hits and chance of better items)

Here's how I'll portion out the first character I create.
S 8
P 3
E 6
C 1
I 3
A 6
L 1
Wow that's all over the place.

I do like Endurance for Vats & Strength for item carrying weight.

I would knock down Strength to add more Charisma. Don't know how many crucial dialog encounters you'd run into.

Mine looks something like,

S 7
P 3
E 6
C 3
I 3
A 5
L 1
PSN = derb
Xbox Live = BackfromSanity

2014 Game of the Year - Grand Theft Auto V

PS3 Slim 320GB, PS3 Slim 1TB, PS3 S Slim 500GB, PS Vita 64GB, PS4 1.5TB, Xbox 360 S 250GB, Xbox 360 S 250GB+320GB, Xbox One 4TB WD, Nintendo Wii U 2TB WD, Nintendo 3DS XL 32GB
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM   #803
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
105
Default

That's a nice set up Derb. I could work with that also.

If we get bobblehead collectibles, each will raise an attribute by 1 whole point, so it's smart not to max out at 9 to start.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM   #804
Pizzamorg Pizzamorg is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Pizzamorg's Avatar
 
Jul 2014
107
Default

I remember in New Vegas the early portions of the game wanted you to play a certain way, so I built my character around the idea that I could talk myself out of everything and let's just say... it didn't work out. I had to restart and set my character up to be really offensive orientated at the start and then had to shape the character I really wanted as the game started opening up.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:23 AM   #805
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzamorg View Post
I remember in New Vegas the early portions of the game wanted you to play a certain way, so I built my character around the idea that I could talk myself out of everything and let's just say... it didn't work out. I had to restart and set my character up to be really offensive orientated at the start and then had to shape the character I really wanted as the game started opening up.
Charisma is good for bartering for lower store prices with the traders caravan, and for opening new quests that might have otherwise failed to open. Otherwise, as you said, it's helpful to some extent, but it'll do no good against a deathclaw out in the wasteland.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Pizzamorg (Today)
Old Today, 03:53 AM   #806
Derb Derb is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Derb's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
11
3127
2
28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
Charisma is good for bartering for lower store prices with the traders caravan, and for opening new quests that might have otherwise failed to open. Otherwise, as you said, it's helpful to some extent, but it'll do no good against a deathclaw out in the wasteland.
PSN = derb
Xbox Live = BackfromSanity

2014 Game of the Year - Grand Theft Auto V

PS3 Slim 320GB, PS3 Slim 1TB, PS3 S Slim 500GB, PS Vita 64GB, PS4 1.5TB, Xbox 360 S 250GB, Xbox 360 S 250GB+320GB, Xbox One 4TB WD, Nintendo Wii U 2TB WD, Nintendo 3DS XL 32GB
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Zivouhr (Today)
Old Today, 04:56 AM   #807
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
105
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derb View Post
[Show spoiler]
Good one!
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:29 AM.