Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Continuum: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$12.99
The Rose (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Sullivanís Travels (Blu-ray)
$22.99
American Horror Story: Asylum (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Continuum: Season One (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Homeland: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Fantastic Mr. Fox (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Bates Motel: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole / Hugo (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts 1 & 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Clash of the Titans 3D / Wrath of the Titans 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old 02-27-2015, 04:38 PM   #741
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2011
Michigan

Top 10 Episodes on IMDb

1. One Last Ride (2) 9.9 (07.13)
2. One Last Ride (1) 9.8 (07.12)
3. Leslie And Ron 9.5 (07.04)
4. Moving Up (2) 9.4 (06.22)
5. Leslie And Ben 9.1 (05.14)
6. Moving Up (1) 9.0 (06.21)
7. Flu Season 8.9 (03.02)
8. Ron And Diane 8.9 (05.09)
9. Fancy Party 8.9 (03.09)
10. Win, Lose, Or Draw 8.9 (04.22)

It's pretty cool to see season 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 represented in the top 10. Shows what a stable run the show had through out its course. Plus, the fact 3 episodes, including the finale, from the final season are included shows that most people are pleased with the final season/episode of the show which is also quite rare these days.

Season 2 is also not far behind. The first appearance for season 2 is the #13 ranked episode with Hunting Trip which got 8.7 and is 02.10.

Season 1 however is ranked as the 5 worst episodes of the series (LOL) However, the finale, episode 6 is ranked at #100 lol so at least it made the top 100 out of 125.
Old 02-28-2015, 08:07 PM   #742
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2011
Michigan

The producer's cut is out. There are 4 main new scenes and a couple other small changes. Here are the big 4 new scenes

April and Andy's Baby
The original finale saw April giving birth on Halloween in Pawnee to her baby, Jack. But in an extra scene,
[Show spoiler]Dr. Sapperstein gave Andy the birth certificate, which said Jack was born on November 1 at 12:06am. Andy used Liam Neeson's "particular set of skills" quote from Taken to intimidate the doctor into falsifying the certificate so his son could have a Halloween birthday, which is what April wanted.

What Happened to Jamm?
[Show spoiler]Leslie met Councilman Jeremy Jamm one last time in Pawnee and he gave her a painting of the two of them imitating John Lennon and Yoko Ono in the picture of a nude Jamm curled up next to Leslie. Then the show flashed forward to 2020, where Jamm is a chef at a Benihana restaurant in Daytona Beach, Florida, fulfilling his lifelong obsession with Asian culture.

Tom at the Cabin
After going broke, Tom spent a month living in Ron's old cabin to come up with a new idea.
[Show spoiler]First he was going to write an action movie called Sniper Race Delta: Beijing Inferno, capitalizing on the success of 10 Fast 10 Furious: Tokyo Drift 3, which made $2.9 billion. But some words of encouragement from Ron inspire him to write about himself instead, leading to his Failure memoir.

Who Married Tweep?
Reporter Shauna Malwae-Tweep, always unlucky in love, got her own flash forward. In 2018 she was supposed to get married, but was left at the altar. As she cried on a park bench in her wedding dress,
[Show spoiler]Bobby Newport (played by Paul Rudd) came over to console her by giving her gum because he doesn't like it when people are sad. Then Shauna and Bobby got married...five hours later!
Old 03-02-2015, 05:42 AM   #743
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2011

I liked the final episode, but thought the season finale of season 6 was far better by comparison. Season 7's final episode would've worked better as a reunion episode after a season 6 finale. I also felt they could've extended this storyline though till May. I wish it was a little longer. I did like Ron's ending and the hint of Leslie becoming
[Show spoiler]POTUS
, but the rest was a little odd.
*Badass on the internet - Momma's boy in real life!*
Old Yesterday, 02:05 AM   #744
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2011
Michigan

What was odd?
Old Yesterday, 02:13 AM   #745
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2009

Quote:
ARE YOU READY TO SAY GOODBYE TO LESLIE KNOPE, THE WORLD'S MOST DEDICATED GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE? The final season of this award-winning series will be available on DVD. Starring Amy Poehler, Adam Scott, Nick Offerman, Chris Pratt, Aubrey Plaza, and Aziz Ansari. All episodes from Season 7 - The Farewell Season are going to be available to watch again and again.

Today the folks at Universal Studios Home Entertainment have announced that on June 2nd they will release Parks and Recreation - Season 7: The Farewell Season on DVD, a 2-disc set priced at $39.98 SRP. Extras for this title, if any, haven't been revealed yet. On the same date, Universal will also release Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series, a 20-disc set priced at $149.98 SRP.

Package art for these haven't been finalized as of this writing, but stay tuned for that! You can pre-order both Season 7: The Farewell Season and also The Complete Series from Amazon right away, at a discount. Be sure to lock in your copy right away!
Source: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Par...#ixzz3THiEpB8e
Old Yesterday, 03:54 AM   #746
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgeneral View Post
What was odd?
I guess I just wasn't expecting or wanting to see a bunch of random jumps ahead in the lives of the main characters. I would've preferred an ending set in present day, and some of the time periods they jumped ahead too seemed random, and I just didn't care enough about Craig's future, didn't like or care enough about Donnas, or most of the rest. Like I said I loved Ron's ending, and loved seeing Leslie in 2048 hehe.
*Badass on the internet - Momma's boy in real life!*
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows