Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Ultimate Laika Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99
10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Hunt (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Cat's Eye (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Creed (Blu-ray)
$7.99
In the Heart of the Sea (Blu-ray)
$6.99
High Noon (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Count Dracula's Great Love (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Dead-End Drive-In (Blu-ray)
$19.99
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.43
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2015, 09:26 AM   #3741
hellomi hellomi is offline
Junior Member
 
Sep 2011
Hungary

Disney will no longer release blu-ray movies in Hungary due to poor sales. It's a pity, because I really wanted to show my kids this movie in the best quality possible.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:47 PM   #3742
Lyle_JP Lyle_JP is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Lyle_JP's Avatar
 
Apr 2008
906
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomi View Post
Disney will no longer release blu-ray movies in Hungary due to poor sales. It's a pity, because I really wanted to show my kids this movie in the best quality possible.
I can't imagine it will be difficult to import titles from other EU countries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 07:38 PM   #3743
Lnds500 Lnds500 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Lnds500's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
Athens, Greece
212
30
9
152
2
57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle_JP View Post
I can't imagine it will be difficult to import titles from other EU countries.
Language tracks man.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:55 AM   #3744
I-C-Blue I-C-Blue is offline
Expert Member
 
May 2009
220
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomi View Post
Disney will no longer release blu-ray movies in Hungary due to poor sales. It's a pity, because I really wanted to show my kids this movie in the best quality possible.
I know it's not the end of the world but that's horrifying news man
All PlayStation Users, please read, share and sign (VOTE UP) this issue (Click).
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 07:38 PM   #3745
rikraq rikraq is offline
Special Member
 
rikraq's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
Columbia, MO
2
Default

If you buy this from Disney Movie Club now, does it still have a problem or has it been fixed?
We should buckle some swash or you know, whatever.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 04:59 PM   #3746
SleepyHobo SleepyHobo is offline
Senior Member
 
SleepyHobo's Avatar
 
Nov 2012
USA
57
17
Default

Does the 3D version have a lenticular slipcover?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 05:09 PM   #3747
Paul H Paul H is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Paul H's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHobo View Post
Does the 3D version have a lenticular slipcover?
No. The initial batch came with a slip-cover that has embossed title lettering.

Avatar: IMAX Header
BD 3D, BD, HD DVD, DVD collection
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:32 AM   #3748
alxscrz9 alxscrz9 is offline
New Member
 
Dec 2011
Default

Got my copy yesterday at Best Buy for $30. I bought the one with the gold border and Digital Copy. The Blu Ray was the corrected version, I saw about 2 copies left
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:01 PM   #3749
insomniac013 insomniac013 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
insomniac013's Avatar
 
Feb 2010
Gravity Falls
675
156
1
1
Default digital copy

If I bought the gold version with the digital copy, can I redeem it on DMA? Or does it have to be Itunes? Can it even be redeemed still?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:07 PM   #3750
Namuhana Namuhana is offline
Special Member
 
Namuhana's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
319
50
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac013 View Post
If I bought the gold version with the digital copy, can I redeem it on DMA? Or does it have to be Itunes? Can it even be redeemed still?
Well, you can connect DMA to iTunes, I believe, and have them in both places. I'm not for sure, though, as I redeemed my DC for The Little Mermaid back when it was released in 2013.

As to whether or not it can still be redeemed, all you can do is try and hope for the best.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 11:06 PM   #3751
insomniac013 insomniac013 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
insomniac013's Avatar
 
Feb 2010
Gravity Falls
675
156
1
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namuhana View Post
Well, you can connect DMA to iTunes, I believe, and have them in both places. I'm not for sure, though, as I redeemed my DC for The Little Mermaid back when it was released in 2013.

As to whether or not it can still be redeemed, all you can do is try and hope for the best.
Thank you! I guess it came out before DMA was a thing. Luckily I have a Itunes account linked! And I checked the DC site and it expires 2018.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 10:28 PM   #3752
maniac89 maniac89 is offline
Member
 
Apr 2016
San Antonio, TX
26
35
Send a message via Skype™ to maniac89
Default

Was the piece of torn film the top right corner during the scene where Eric and Ariel dive off giant Ursula and hit the water an original error from 1989 or something newly introduced in 2013?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 04:36 AM   #3753
rexxriot rexxriot is offline
Power Member
 
Dec 2011
Massachusetts
1274
33
24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac89 View Post
Was the piece of torn film the top right corner during the scene where Eric and Ariel dive off giant Ursula and hit the water an original error from 1989 or something newly introduced in 2013?
It's not a piece of torn film. I think it's supposed to be a rock or maybe a ship. It's been a while since I looked at it, but whatever it is, the animators intended for it to be there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:46 PM   #3754
jyeh74 jyeh74 is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2010
Default

Does anyone know why the blue one without the digital copy costs more than the gold one with the digital copy?

http://www.target.com/p/the-little-m...r/-/A-14576580

http://www.target.com/p/the-little-m...w/-/A-14576581

I even searched on ebay and amazon but cant really find the one with blue slipcover for a good price. The gold one is more prevalent at decent prices. Was the blue more rare?

Last edited by jyeh74; 06-29-2016 at 06:08 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 03:12 PM   #3755
insomniac013 insomniac013 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
insomniac013's Avatar
 
Feb 2010
Gravity Falls
675
156
1
1
Default

I got the gold version with the digital copy and it came with the corrected version! Hooray!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 02:48 AM   #3756
maniac89 maniac89 is offline
Member
 
Apr 2016
San Antonio, TX
26
35
Send a message via Skype™ to maniac89
Default

How much longer do we wait before this movie gets released again on Blu-ray & Digital HD?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 02:52 AM   #3757
Nailwraps Nailwraps is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Jun 2012
USA
342
1071
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac89 View Post
How much longer do we wait before this movie gets released again on Blu-ray & Digital HD?
Probably by next year or by 2019 to celebrate the 30th anniversary.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:07 PM   #3758
maniac89 maniac89 is offline
Member
 
Apr 2016
San Antonio, TX
26
35
Send a message via Skype™ to maniac89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailwraps View Post
Probably by next year or by 2019 to celebrate the 30th anniversary.
I'm asking this because I want Disney to re-release the film exactly as it was seen on the 1990 Laserdisc, with no alterations, color saturations, or logo changes whatsoever. That being said, is there really any chance that the original unaltered version of the movie from 1990 will re-surface on Blu-ray and Digital HD when it gets re-released in the future?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 07:31 AM   #3759
Lnds500 Lnds500 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Lnds500's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
Athens, Greece
212
30
9
152
2
57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac89 View Post
I'm asking this because I want Disney to re-release the film exactly as it was seen on the 1990 Laserdisc, with no alterations, color saturations, or logo changes whatsoever. That being said, is there really any chance that the original unaltered version of the movie from 1990 will re-surface on Blu-ray and Digital HD when it gets re-released in the future?


No.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 02:12 AM   #3760
maniac89 maniac89 is offline
Member
 
Apr 2016
San Antonio, TX
26
35
Send a message via Skype™ to maniac89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnds500 View Post
No.
Why do you say that? Why is it unlikely to happen?
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 AM.