Best DVD Deals

Best DVD Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
CSI: NY - The Final Season (DVD)
$9.99
Castle: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
$22.98
Fighting for Freedom (DVD)
$9.96
Homefront (DVD)
$14.99
Inspector Gadget Megaset (DVD)
$34.99
Rio (DVD)
$5.00
Shrek: The Whole Story Boxed Set (DVD)
$17.99
Last Kind Words (DVD)
$7.35
Glee: The Complete Fourth Season (DVD)
$20.98
Outlaw & Dead Man's Shoes & Red: Triple Feature (DVD)
$13.00
Two and a Half Men: The Complete Tenth Season (DVD)
$12.96
A Private Matter (DVD)
$14.96
Doomsday Gun (DVD)
$14.96
K-ON!: Volume 1 (DVD)
$13.64
Ambush At Dark Canyon (DVD)
$11.04
Bones: The Complete Eighth Season (DVD)
$19.99
CSI: Miami: The Final Season (DVD)
$9.99
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn: Part 1 (DVD)
$21.72
Laverne & Shirley - The Third Season (DVD)
$16.49

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > DVD Movies

Old 01-16-2014, 11:41 AM   #281

Aug 2008
on the left side

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashcameronn View Post
I wish I knew how to add DVDs but it seems kinda complicated.

Restrepo needs to be added
Click the link & it will take you to the page for you to add all the information

http://www.blu-ray.com/products/?c=21&action=addproduct

In the future ~ Just go to any DVD & below all the Info it says ~ Add New Title Click on that to add the DVD you want
Brent

A Projector and Sound System with a Blu-ray ~ Priceless.........
Old 03-13-2014, 02:15 PM   #282

Feb 2014
maine

Great info on adding DVDs and blus. I'm a new member but have scanned most of my collection and now just trying to add the bunch i have that aren't already here.

I've submitted a few already but now I see the answer to the audio question I had so I bet they'll be denied so I'll have to fix those.

Another question. When looking through the database to add new movies is there a way to search titles or am I stuck going through pages?

Thanks for your help. Feel free to look through my collection and tell me what ya think.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:43 PM   #283

Feb 2014
maine

I still seem to be having an issues putting audio in when adding a DVD. I put in EN to start but nothing appears. Im also doing this from my phone. Maybe that has something to do with it. Or its just smarter than I. Lol
Old 03-13-2014, 04:12 PM   #284
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2010
Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by teammeat07 View Post
Another question. When looking through the database to add new movies is there a way to search titles or am I stuck going through pages?
Search for the title in the Theatrical section (in the search bar), then Create: DVD if your release isn't listed.

Quote:
I still seem to be having an issues putting audio in when adding a DVD. I put in EN to start but nothing appears. Im also doing this from my phone. Maybe that has something to do with it. Or its just smarter than I. Lol
I'm not sure if the drop down list of audio option doesn't appear when you add the first few letters, then it may not be possible with certain phones.
"Sometimes it scares me how far away my brain is." DC
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." AE
''I have no idea what Hammer Time is. Or how it differs from regular time.'' DM
Old 03-13-2014, 04:44 PM   #285

Feb 2014
maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip75 View Post
Search for the title in the Theatrical section (in the search bar), then Create: DVD if your release isn't listed.

I'm not sure if the drop down list of audio option doesn't appear when you add the first few letters, then it may not be possible with certain phones.
Awesome. Thank you for the info on searching.

OK I can accept that fact. Will that hinder the acceptance of my submissions? I have a lot to add and don't want to waste the time and energy.
Old 03-15-2014, 04:44 PM   #286
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2010
Wales

Quote:
Awesome. Thank you for the info on searching.

OK I can accept that fact. Will that hinder the acceptance of my submissions? I have a lot to add and don't want to waste the time and energy.
Not having the audio fields filled out? No it won't make a difference. You or another member can always add them at a later date.

It might be worth posting in the feedback forum that you can't submit audio fields with your phone.

Edit: I think you can actually fill out the audio fields yourself so if you can type in English: Dolby Digital 5.1 or English: DTS 5.1 (or whatever) it might work, you could copy that text and paste it when you enter other titles. As long as you don't get the error message it should work okay. It needs to be exact, otherwise you'll get an error.
"Sometimes it scares me how far away my brain is." DC
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." AE
''I have no idea what Hammer Time is. Or how it differs from regular time.'' DM

Last edited by chip75; 03-15-2014 at 04:50 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:50 PM   #287

Feb 2014
maine

Awesome. Thank you.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:21 PM   #288
Expert Member

Jun 2012
Fort Scott, KS

I have a couple questions. I have been adding some DVDs to the database recently but have ran into a few problems. 1, what to do about self-released DVDs that come directly from the director? I can't list a studio for them. and 2, what about studios that are not listed in the list. I know right off that Saturn Productions isn't in the list of studios, I haven't checked for East/West Entertainment or Catcom Home Video yet but since they are really small labesls they may not be there either
Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper than something that is larger than life, then his essence, his spirit will be immortalized.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > DVD Movies