Best Blu-ray Deals


Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Guardians of the Galaxy 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Deadwood: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$58.99
Treme: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$64.99
Entourage: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$96.99
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$89.99
Sons of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray)
$119.99
Rise of the Guardians 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
X-Men Collection (Blu-ray)
$61.39
Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D (Blu-ray)
$69.99
The Maze Runner (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 8 (Blu-ray)
$25.89
Fairy Tail: Part 13 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 6 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2014, 04:25 PM   #2541
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarrdadd View Post
yep, we really should have won that. i was sure as we neared the very end that we would score and take the lead, but then, pick # 5 showed up!
yeah...tell me about it. If Larry Donnell holds on to that pass in the inzone on 3rd down. We would be having a much different conversation. The 49ers played horribly and we still gave them the game. At least O. Beckham Jr. looks promising for the future. Hopefully we get some decent draft picks after this season. http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Ga...e-1bd9a9f40a1e
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:03 PM   #2542
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
154
317
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
The weekend was bitter sweet. My buddy called me on Sunday morning and stated he had free Giant tix that were to good to resist. So I ditched the wife, threw on all the Giant gear I owned and got in the car immediately. However, Eli threw 5 picks and they lost a game that we could have easily won. Even with the picks. At least I got to sit ridiculously close to the Niner bench. I've never been that close to the field before. Would have been nice to see a "W" though.
[Show spoiler]
I couldn't believe Coach called four fade plays into the endzone towards the end of the game ......... But those seats were STUNNING

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarrdadd View Post
yep, we really should have won that. i was sure as we neared the very end that we would score and take the lead, but then, pick # 5 showed up!
I feel for the both of you as my team didn't lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
yeah...tell me about it. If Larry Donnell holds on to that pass in the inzone on 3rd down. We would be having a much different conversation. The 49ers played horribly and we still gave them the game. At least O. Beckham Jr. looks promising for the future. Hopefully we get some decent draft picks after this season. http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Ga...e-1bd9a9f40a1e
They didn't try at least one run
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:02 PM   #2543
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
I couldn't believe Coach called four fade plays into the endzone towards the end of the game ......... But those seats were STUNNING
Bro...I was soo embarrassed to be a Giants fan that game. Half the stadium were Niners fans who probably got the tickets from season holders for next to nothing as I did. After the second fade play....all the Niners fans behind me kept yelling, "they are going to throw another one!!!" To my surprise, they did......TWO MORE FADE ROUTES!! The play calling was so atrocious. We actually caught a break with that (surprise the hec outa me) onside kick and they go 3 and out. Very frustrating game to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
I feel for the both of you as my team didn't lose
I'll leave that one alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
They didn't try at least one run
Maybe I can moonlight as the Giants play caller on my free time. They look like they need the help.
P.S I did have the chance to meet "Ottis OJ Anderson" before the game at the Bud Light Beer Garden. The two super bowl rings he was rockin looked pretty impressive.
[Show spoiler]
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:31 PM   #2544
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
154
317
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
Bro...I was soo embarrassed to be a Giants fan that game. Half the stadium were Niners fans who probably got the tickets from season holders for next to nothing as I did. After the second fade play....all the Niners fans behind me kept yelling, "they are going to throw another one!!!" To my surprise, they did......TWO MORE FADE ROUTES!! The play calling was so atrocious. We actually caught a break with that (surprise the hec outa me) onside kick and they go 3 and out. Very frustrating game to watch.
Listening to the game on my TV, it almost sounded like an away game


Quote:
I'll leave that one alone.
I guess it may be for the best

Quote:
Maybe I can moonlight as the Giants play caller on my free time. They look like they need the help.
P.S I did have the chance to meet "Ottis OJ Anderson" before the game at the Bud Light Beer Garden. The two super bowl rings he was rockin looked pretty impressive.
[Show spoiler]
Well at least .......... you scored a fantastic photo of a man and his "bling"
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:41 PM   #2545
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Well at least .......... you scored a fantastic photo of a man and his "bling"
Well my pic looked a little different. I was holding a plastic cup of Bud Light in the freezing cold and he was in street clothes. But the rings did make an appearance.
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 11:42 PM   #2546
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default


Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:16 AM   #2547
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
154
317
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

What's up EBoogie!!!!!!!

How's your weekend shaping up ?
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
PH3AR's Home Theater Thread Home Theater Galleries PH3AR 15 07-29-2013 05:00 AM
Joe's Home theater thread Home Theater Galleries ixlegitballinxl 178 12-16-2012 05:39 PM
JasonR's Home Theater Thread Home Theater Galleries JasonR 1872 08-14-2011 05:56 PM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:19 PM.