Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Star Wars: Rebels - Complete Season One (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Hammer Horror Classics, Volume 1 (Blu-ray)
$38.47
Mad Max Anthology (Blu-ray)
$49.98
The Originals: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$27.99
The Walking Dead: Seasons 1-4 (Blu-ray)
$68.99
We Are Still Here (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Mad Max: Fury Road (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Men in Black 3 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Scorpion: Season One (Blu-ray)
$39.95
Toy Story of Terror! (Blu-ray)
$9.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 08-25-2015, 03:05 PM   #701

Apr 2013

Just think how piercing the constant screaming would have been with a lossless audio option... sigh.

Full points for MM at least trying though.
Thanks given by:
zombivish (08-25-2015)
Old 08-29-2015, 05:33 PM   #702
Special Member

Jul 2014
Alamogordo, NM

Finished watching the Greek bundle and really enjoyed them. The picture and sound quality were very good for their age. Good suspense thrillers both have my seal of recommendation.

Jared, are we to expect more releases under the Greek Collection? Hopefully.
Hell Night / Band of the Hand / It's Alive / Funeral Home / Night Warning / Quiet Cool / Who Can Kill a Child? / Alone in the Dark / Last Cannibal World / Unhinged / Gymkata / The Witch who Came from the Sea / Rad / Future Kill / Hunter's Blood / The Changeling / Devil Times Five / The Pit / The New Kids / Phantasm / The Zero Boys / Moving Violations / Let's Scare Jessica to Death / The House That Screamed / Eyes of Fire / Mausoleum / The Devils Nightmare / Karate Warriors / The Farmer
Old Today, 12:06 AM   #703
Mondo Macabro Insider

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemo2010 View Post
Finished watching the Greek bundle and really enjoyed them. The picture and sound quality were very good for their age. Good suspense thrillers both have my seal of recommendation.

Jared, are we to expect more releases under the Greek Collection? Hopefully.
Glad you enjoyed them! And yes, I think there will be more Greek films. Turning a sharp corner from these first two films we have the 1998 art-horror film MEDOUSA, coming out sometime next year. After that, we'll see ... We definitely have our eyes on some other Greek exploitation goodies, so stay tuned!
Thanks given by:
Petemo2010 (Today), Undeadcow (Today)
Old Today, 12:38 AM   #704

Oct 2012

Speaking of Greece, I caught up with the Greek based semi-giallo, The Hook, recently. Predictable and a bit too many scenes of yacht racing, but worth a look for the scenery, not the least of which is the ravishing Ms. Bouchet.

Sorry to hear about Alucarda. Definitely my favorite of MM's back catalogue, but the DVD will have to do. One film I would love to see MM or anyone rescue from obscurity is the Spanish masterpiece, The Corruption of Chris Miller.
BD Wants: Jack's Back (88), The Initiation of Sarah, (78), The Hitcher (86), The Rapture (90), Next of Kin (82), Mirage (90), Highway to Hell (91), Dear Dead Delilah (72), Scream for Help (84), Heart of Midnight (88), Edge of the Axe (88), Endangered Species (82), The Dark Side of the Moon (90), Eyes of Fire (83), Screams of a Winter Night (79) Innocent Prey (84), The Ghost Dance (80), House of Death (82), Fatal Games (84), Further than Fear (80), Burned at the Stake (81), Transformations (88)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors