Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Willow (Blu-ray)
$9.96
James Cameron's Deepsea Challenge 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.89
John Carter (Blu-ray)
$9.96
28 Days Later / 28 Weeks Later (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack / Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (Blu-ray)
$13.59
Hentai Prince & the Stony Cat: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$32.99
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Game of Thrones - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.76
Star Trek: The Compendium (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Fairy Tail: Part 11 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
Psycho (Blu-ray)
$10.98
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 09-28-2014, 09:07 PM   #81
Mondo Macabro Insider

Mar 2012

Hi Torrente

Both VIRGINS FROM HELL and DIABOLICAL DR Z are still in print. You find find each at Diabolik DVD, for instance.

Thanks for your support!
Thanks given by:
Torrente (09-29-2014)
Old 09-29-2014, 10:09 PM   #82

Sep 2014
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
No immediate plans for any of the Francos just yet. But it certainly is an option at some point. There is some concern that we might have some fan backlash if we, for instance, released COUNTESS PERVERSE on BD. Would you guys feel ripped off having just bought the DVD not too long ago? Or would you gladly upgrade? Any thoughts?
Late reply, but I kept forgetting to respond. Just wanted to join in and say that I too would re-buy any Franco's being considered for a blu-ray release. It could've come out six months ago and I'd have no problem re-buying a blu upgrade. If anything, I think it'd be good opportunity to possibly include alternate versions. We all know Franco movies are notorious for having multiple versions.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:29 PM   #83
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2008
LA, CA

Finally bit on The Slave (no pun intended).

Got it with LAST ACTION HERO and THE GREEN ZONE from DeepDiscount to get the free shipping. Total for all 3 came to $26.74 + tax.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:01 PM   #84
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2008
LA, CA

My copy of THE SLAVE came in today from Deep Discount. Was it supposed to have a slip cover??
Old 10-08-2014, 09:45 PM   #85
Power Member

Aug 2010

I don't think so.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:23 PM   #86
Mondo Macabro Insider

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytreader View Post
My copy of THE SLAVE came in today from Deep Discount. Was it supposed to have a slip cover??
Nope, no slip-cover. Thanks for buying THE SLAVE!
Old 10-09-2014, 01:27 AM   #87
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2008
LA, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
Nope, no slip-cover. Thanks for buying THE SLAVE!
What can I say, I already own Secretary and Maggie was getting all lonely there on the floor by herself.

Any other BDSM style movies out there besides these and Criterion's TIE ME UP, TIE ME DOWN?
Old 10-09-2014, 02:16 AM   #88

Oct 2012

Quote:
What can I say, I already own Secretary and Maggie was getting all lonely there on the floor by herself.

Any other BDSM style movies out there besides these and Criterion's TIE ME UP, TIE ME DOWN?
Lots. Some of the more famous ones include The Story of O, The Image, The Night Porter, Belle de Jour, Tokyo Decadence, various de Sade films like Marquis de Sade's Justine, Justine de Sade, etc., and many others.

Some are more explicit than others, so depending on your taste...
Old 10-09-2014, 03:19 AM   #89
Blu-ray reviewer

Jul 2007
X
-
-

Quote:
I find BDSM to be a very discriminating term (), but these are films that I believe you would appreciate:

1. Maitresse -- Criterion has not upgraded their DVD release yet, but the British Film Institute's release is fabulous. (Transfer approved by director Schroeder).

2. A Love Story a.k.a Tied -- Top film from Hélène Fillières (Bastards), with beautiful Laetitia Casta. Truly one of the best films I saw in 2013. There is a German Blu-ray, but it is not English-friendly.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread....highlight=tied

3. Bastards -- Superb new film from Claire Denis. Deals with a slightly different subject and has a sensational Lynch-esque atmosphere. Should have entered the Criterion Collection, but the Artificial Eye release is flawless. Top soundtrack by The Tindersticks.

4. Don't Let Me Die on Sunday -- One of the best films out there. Spectacular Jean-Marc Barr (The Big Blue) and Élodie Bouchez in one of her best roles. Have not entered this film in the database yet, but there is only a non-anamorphic R1 DVD release.

5. Any of Jean-Claude Brisseau's films. In my opinion, no other contemporary director understands better how to approach and film alternative forms of sexuality. The Exterminating Angels and À l'aventure are both excellent films, but they don't deal strictly with BDSM.

6. Bitter Moon -- for a tasty take on the dark side Roman Polanski's film comes highly recommended. DVD only at the moment, but a Blu-ray will be coming up soon in Europe.

Bitter Moon DVD

7. Venus in Fur -- Polanski's latest is yet another delicious gem. (The Laura Antonelli film is also out there, though it is cut in the UK. Also sold as Devil in the Flesh). Perhaps Mondo can bring it to Blu-ray.

8. Crash -- Cronenberg's film is in a category of its own, but the subject matter is close to what I assume you are looking for. The uncut version, or course.

9. Trans-Europ Express -- one of the year's best releases, from master director Alain Robbe-Grillet. Starring two of French cinema's best: Jean-Louis Trintignant and the late Marie-France Pisier. Uncut.

10. Camille 2000 -- if you are looking for a more psychedelic experience -- since this is the genre that is closer to The Slave's DNA -- Camille 2000 is a film you want to have in your collection. Top soundtrack by Maestro Piccioni again.

etc...

Pro-B

Last edited by pro-bassoonist; 10-09-2014 at 03:43 AM.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:58 AM   #90
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2008
LA, CA

Holy $h!t, wow thanks

For these R2 discs, will my PS3 & PS4 be able to play them?

Last edited by skytreader; 10-10-2014 at 04:09 AM.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:25 PM   #91
Blu-ray reviewer

Jul 2007
X
-
-

Skytrader,

The R2 discs will not work on your PS3/PS4.

Pro-B
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors