Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Transformers: Age of Extinction (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Blu-ray)
$22.49
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$123.99
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Spartacus: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$108.99
Ghost in the Shell (Blu-ray)
$14.49
The Spectacular Now (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Planes, Trains & Automobiles (Blu-ray)
$4.88
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Fairy Tail: Part 12 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
Fringe: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$67.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 10-10-2014, 09:30 AM   #961
Expert Member

May 2011
The Black Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetet View Post
Anguish is one of my top 10 horror movies; would love to have it on bd.
If you're region free, then there's a German BD that's supposed to be pretty decent:

Old 10-10-2014, 09:50 AM   #962
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2013
The Ocean State

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmKoala View Post
Does anybody have Salon Kitty? It doesn't even have a listing on Amazon, what's that about? I found it on importcds.com for $17 shipped, but I'm wary about ordering direct from their website as I've read nothing but dreadful things.

I've never seen any Nazisploitation films despite my interest in them. And for some reason my mind is made up that Salon Kitty should be the first one I see.
I have the film, though I've never actually gotten around to watching it due to it's length. As to Importcds, I used to order from their website quite regularly before their prices went up, and never had a problem. They may not have the fastest shipping, but I do consider them quite reliable.
”Always leave boiled rice out for mice and keep lamps dark out of pity for moths.” The ancients had this sort of concern, and it’s really the whole point of life, generation after generation. Without it, one can only be called a blockheaded carcass. - H.Z.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture. - T.P.
Thanks given by:
FilmKoala (10-11-2014)
Old 10-11-2014, 12:33 AM   #963

Sep 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeadcow View Post
Salon Kitty is not a movie I'd recommend as a blind buy much less for an exploitation film newbie. It's a kinetic movie with some lurid segments one moment then a musical dance number the next. I've enjoyed it, but it's certainly not "for" everyone. ImportCDs is a good vendor, I'm not familiar with any dreadful stories about them.
I'm definitely not an exploitation newbie, that's for sure. But for some reason or another Naziploitation has eluded me. It feels like the genre is so un-PC that you really need to do some digging to find anything that has an official release. But that's interesting, Salon Kitty has a musical number? That doesn't sound so good.

I've ordered a few things from importcds through Amazon with no problems. But seeing this site has me wary of ordering direct from them:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ImportCDs
Old 10-11-2014, 03:58 AM   #964

Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye View Post
If you're region free, then there's a German BD that's supposed to be pretty decent:

Actually, the German BD is uncut but only in the German version. The English version on that disc is cut. The French BD one is the one to get.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:02 PM   #965
Expert Member

Jan 2012
Montana

This would fit in perfectly with their library

Release wishlist: Brain Damage Sisters Deadfall (1993) Vampire's Kiss The Hidden Don't Look Now Man Bites Dog The Brood The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover Something Wicked This Way Comes Don't Torture a Duckling Black Belly of the Tarantula McCabe & Mrs. Miller
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors