Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Transformers: Age of Extinction (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Blu-ray)
$22.49
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$123.99
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Spartacus: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$108.99
Ghost in the Shell (Blu-ray)
$14.49
The Spectacular Now (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Planes, Trains & Automobiles (Blu-ray)
$4.88
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Fairy Tail: Part 12 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
Fringe: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$67.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 10-30-2014, 12:21 PM   #10801
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2009
Little Rock, AR

As of this morning I'm getting the correct 50%-off offer online for VIPs.
BD players: PS3 Slim 250GB; Sherwood BDP-5004 (region-free); HP P7-1010 (w/ LG WH12LS38K, AMD HD 6570, Hanns-G HL227, Altec Lansing 2.1 speakers, TMT 6, PDVD 11)
A/V hardware: Vizio E3D320VX 3DTV; Sony HT-SS380; Vizio Co-Star (Google TV); Radiient HDMI switch; Nook HD; Galaxy Tab 3 Lite; Moto G; iPhone 3GS
-----------------
Avatar: Vivien Leigh's Gone with the Wind Oscar, my own photo taken in 2011 at Little Rock's Historic Arkansas Museum.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:29 PM   #10802

Jul 2014
Rochester, NY

Okay so now, my free replacement for the Revenge DVD that I purchased still has yet to actually ship; it has been stuck at the "processing" stage for the past week now. The woman who helped me said she was going to mark it for expedited shipping as a courtesy, but what's the point of expedited shipping if it takes seven days or more to ship in the first place? I feel like I should call and complain again, although I really hate calling.
Old 10-30-2014, 03:22 PM   #10803
Special Member

Jan 2014
United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanz88 View Post
Okay so now, my free replacement for the Revenge DVD that I purchased still has yet to actually ship; it has been stuck at the "processing" stage for the past week now. The woman who helped me said she was going to mark it for expedited shipping as a courtesy, but what's the point of expedited shipping if it takes seven days or more to ship in the first place? I feel like I should call and complain again, although I really hate calling.
I would call to see what is up. Revenge is an amazing show. I watch it on live TV.
Favorite Movie: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011 Version with Rooney Mara)
"The Black Widow's first appearances were as a recurring, non-costumed, Russian-spy antagonist in the feature "Iron Man", beginning in Tales of Suspense No. 52 (April 1964)."
Autograph Collection (Partial)
Looking for: Beauty and The Beast (The Enchanted Christmas) Blu-ray, Beauty and The Beast: Belles Magical World DVD (special edition newer version)
Old 10-30-2014, 09:23 PM   #10804

Jul 2014
Rochester, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwidowavenger1964 View Post
I would call to see what is up. Revenge is an amazing show. I watch it on live TV.
I ended up calling later in the morning to express my frustrations and the woman wasn't a whole lot of help, unfortunately. She served me the same story the other woman did the other day, telling me that it was "in the shipment process", and that regarding the original order, I would need to call USPS to have them investigate.

I then called USPS because I figured why not, and the representative there told me they never received the original package, which means that damn OSM Worldwide company still has it or lost it! Typical!

Anyway, lo and behold, this afternoon, my replacement order finally shipped! It may have taken a week, but I'm just glad that I seem to be getting it now, finally!
Old 10-30-2014, 09:57 PM   #10805
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanz88 View Post
I ended up calling later in the morning to express my frustrations and the woman wasn't a whole lot of help, unfortunately. She served me the same story the other woman did the other day, telling me that it was "in the shipment process", and that regarding the original order, I would need to call USPS to have them investigate.

I then called USPS because I figured why not, and the representative there told me they never received the original package, which means that damn OSM Worldwide company still has it or lost it! Typical!

Anyway, lo and behold, this afternoon, my replacement order finally shipped! It may have taken a week, but I'm just glad that I seem to be getting it now, finally!
That's why I normally just wait instead of wasting time calling in - their shipping is so unpredictable (and slow, normally), and the reps generally can't tell you much.
Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM   #10806
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2010

I think I'm going to get the Santa Clause Trilogy as 1 of my 2 remaining commitments. Of course I haven't read the BD reviews to see if the Santa Clause BDs drop extras from the prior DVDs. Anyone know offhand?

I haven't logged into DMC since I declined Sleeping Beauty last month... how much is Guardians of the Galaxy 3D now? I think people were getting it for $15 with a 50% offer if they took the last FT (SB). Is Guardians of the Galaxy 3D still $30 meaning 40% off would be $18?

Of course if it still is $30 maybe I should just pay the extra $12 and be done with my commitments so I can rejoin after the next Ghiblis are released. If it's more expensive now, then I'd probably be better off waiting for a future deal. Any thoughts?
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM   #10807
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2009
Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxx View Post
I think I'm going to get the Santa Clause Trilogy as 1 of my 2 remaining commitments. Of course I haven't read the BD reviews to see if the Santa Clause BDs drop extras from the prior DVDs. Anyone know offhand?

I haven't logged into DMC since I declined Sleeping Beauty last month... how much is Guardians of the Galaxy 3D now? I think people were getting it for $15 with a 50% offer if they took the last FT (SB). Is Guardians of the Galaxy 3D still $30 meaning 40% off would be $18?

Of course if it still is $30 maybe I should just pay the extra $12 and be done with my commitments so I can rejoin after the next Ghiblis are released. If it's more expensive now, then I'd probably be better off waiting for a future deal. Any thoughts?
not sure what was on DVDs, but this comes as a slip cover over 3 Blu-ray cases - one for each movie. The Santa Claus 2 is the 10th Anniversary version. Extras or bonus features are:
The Santa Claus
* So You Wanna Be An Elf?
* Making Santa Snacks With Wolfgang
* The Night Before Christmas

The Santa Claus 2
* Gag Reel
* Inside The North Pole With Curtis
* True Confessions Of The Legendary Figures
* Director's Tour Of Elfsburg
* 7 Deleted Scenes

The Santa Claus 3
* Blooper Reel
* Alternate Opening
* Creating Movie Magic: Visual Effects Secrets
* The New Comedians: On The Set With Tim & Marty
* Jack Frost & Mrs. Claus: A Very Different Look
* Greatest Time Of The Year Music Video
* Deck The Halls: Virtual Holiday Decorator
* Christmas Carol-oke
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #10808

Feb 2010

I went ahead and accepted the Feature Title of The Santa Clause 3-Movie and added The Nightmare Before Christmas: 20th Anniversary for $41.95 with free shipping. Also included a free Caroling Mickey Litho.

That left me with one more commitment to fulfill on this enrollment, so I went with Guardians of the Galaxy 3D for $29.95 and I also received free shipping on this order.

So I'll end up with 10 titles (7 from the original order, 2 from the double feature, and 1 from the final commitment) for $93.80, or $9.38 per title. Not bad at all when you consider The Santa Clause is really 3 movies and Thor: The Dark World 3D and Guardians of the Galaxy 3D are also part of those 10 titles!
TV | Panasonic VT50 55"
BD | Panasonic BDT320
Receiver | Denon X4000
Amp | Sherbourn PA 7-350
Mains | JTR Noesis 228HT
Surrounds |
DIY Sound Group Volt V10
Subwoofer | JTR Captivator S2
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals