Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Force Majeure (Blu-ray)
$13.49
Sons of Anarchy: Season Seven (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Red Cliff Part I & II (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Gone with the Pope (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Ong Bak Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$13.49
Don't Go in the Woods (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil (Blu-ray)
$7.64
Mimic: Three-Film Set (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Mother (Blu-ray)
$7.64
Porco Rosso (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Whiplash (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Life Itself (Blu-ray)
$13.49
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 01-29-2013, 12:21 AM   #21

Nov 2010
MA

Does anyone know of any pre-1960 Sony holdings that Mill Creek is likely to release on BD?
Old 01-04-2015, 08:17 AM   #22

Jul 2014
Edmonton, Canada

I watched this double feature tonight, and it was worth more than three times the $3 I paid for it. This has to be one of the best deals in Blu-Ray... two excellent films for that price. I was also quite impressed with the transfer of both - especially on "Lilith" which got a bad review on this site. Both films look great for a super-budget release.

"Lilith" must have been very controversial upon its release in 1964.
My top 25 films:

1) Jackie Brown 2) Nashville 3)Apocalypse Now 4) Pulp Fiction 5) All About Eve 6) Blue Velvet 7) Zodiac 8) The Wolf of Wall Street 9) Almost Famous 10) Tenebre 11) Sorcerer 12) Harold and Maude 13) Mildred Pierce 14) The Towering Inferno 15) Talk to Her 16) Dressed to Kill 17) Rabid Dogs 18) City of God 19) The Dead Girl 20) Adaptation 21) Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind 22) Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 23) Happiness 24) Spirited Away 25) Sex and Lucia
Old 01-05-2015, 02:52 PM   #23
Power Member

Jun 2012
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphywmm View Post
I watched this double feature tonight, and it was worth more than three times the $3 I paid for it. This has to be one of the best deals in Blu-Ray... two excellent films for that price. I was also quite impressed with the transfer of both - especially on "Lilith" which got a bad review on this site. Both films look great for a super-budget release.

"Lilith" must have been very controversial upon its release in 1964.
Out of curiosity, did you get it at Giant Tiger? I just picked it up from there for $3.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America