Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Gremlins (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Reality Bites (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Blu-ray)
$5.99
Ripper Street: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Ocean Giants (Blu-ray)
$11.99
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$16.98
Weird Science (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Pacific Rim 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Planet Earth | Life (Blu-ray)
$54.99
The Goonies (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Beetlejuice (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Great Rift (Blu-ray)
$11.99
Old 03-25-2014, 07:53 AM   #121
bluballer bluballer is offline
Senior Member
 
bluballer's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
HeArT of DiXiE
58
112
Default

Do we or should we have a trading forum for this?

My kids finally started playing this Spring break. The game was a Christmas gift but they were so enamored with Skylanders at the time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:27 AM   #122
neoz neoz is offline
Moderator
 
neoz's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
10
1171
1
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluballer View Post
Do we or should we have a trading forum for this?

My kids finally started playing this Spring break. The game was a Christmas gift but they were so enamored with Skylanders at the time.
Don't think there is enough interest in this game here. As you can clearly see the thread moves like pond water lol.

I would check here.

http://www.disneyinfinityfans.com/in....5BwK3J4Q.dpbs

And there is a FB page I will link as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VKinfinityandbeyond/

I used the FB page to trade some of my disc about 3 weeks ago. Was a real easy transaction. We traded disc for disc.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:51 PM   #123
Uxi Uxi is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Uxi's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
626, So Cal
177
9
Default

Don't really think trading is necessary (as much as it would be if there were continuous releases going into the hundreds of figures, etc). You get to the 24 and that's all there is. Bought my kids the Phineas and Agent P from Gamestop last Saturday which should complete their set.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:21 PM   #124
neoz neoz is offline
Moderator
 
neoz's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
10
1171
1
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxi View Post
Don't really think trading is necessary (as much as it would be if there were continuous releases going into the hundreds of figures, etc). You get to the 24 and that's all there is. Bought my kids the Phineas and Agent P from Gamestop last Saturday which should complete their set.
Well not counting the TRU Crystal variants.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:29 PM   #125
Dynamo of Eternia Dynamo of Eternia is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
670
1031
1
Default

So this past weekend I was at Toys R Us. They had the Series 3 discs out early by mistake. I didn't even realize it was a mistake at first. I knew they were coming out soon, but hadn't really kept track of the exact date.

I was all ready to buy about 20 + packs of them (with the intent of doing the trick of checking them on the infinity base without opening them, and then returning any unneeded doubles), but when they went to ring them up, it said that they couldn't be sold until 4/1. So that sucked.

It's not a big deal, per say. It's just another week, but it was still annoying (not that I blame the employees for not selling them to me... it's just annoying that they were out at all when they shouldn't have been). They promptly removed them from the shelf. Odds are someone put them out not realizing they were the new ones, since the only thing differentiating them from the previous two series is the very small series number in the corner.

Oh well. Hopefully they'll be on sale next week when the officially come out. It would be nice to save a few bucks.

It's too bad no retailer seems to have an exclusive complete set of the Series 3 discs like Target did for Series 2.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:52 PM   #126
Uxi Uxi is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Uxi's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
626, So Cal
177
9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
Well not counting the TRU Crystal variants.
Yeah just cosmetic but otherwise the same as the regulars. Fortunately my kids don't seem as interested in those.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:38 AM   #127
neoz neoz is offline
Moderator
 
neoz's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
10
1171
1
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxi View Post
Yeah just cosmetic but otherwise the same as the regulars. Fortunately my kids don't seem as interested in those.
Yeah, your not missing much. They do offer a slight boost. Example, McQueen is fasten then standard McQueen.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:51 AM   #128
Uxi Uxi is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Uxi's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
626, So Cal
177
9
Default

Oh I didn't know that. Maybe I will have a reason to surprise them with a little extra gift one of these days. Particularly if I see them at clearance or used or something.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:20 AM   #129
bluballer bluballer is offline
Senior Member
 
bluballer's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
HeArT of DiXiE
58
112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
Don't think there is enough interest in this game here. As you can clearly see the thread moves like pond water lol.



I would check here.



http://www.disneyinfinityfans.com/in....5BwK3J4Q.dpbs



And there is a FB page I will link as well.



https://www.facebook.com/groups/VKinfinityandbeyond/



I used the FB page to trade some of my disc about 3 weeks ago. Was a real easy transaction. We traded disc for disc.

Thanks for the links. I did find the fan forum on Tapatalk and joined up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:25 AM   #130
neoz neoz is offline
Moderator
 
neoz's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
10
1171
1
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxi View Post
Oh I didn't know that. Maybe I will have a reason to surprise them with a little extra gift one of these days. Particularly if I see them at clearance or used or something.
Yeah it is tiny and slightly noticeable. But like you said they will be marked down one day and they would make a sweet surprise gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluballer View Post
Thanks for the links. I did find the fan forum on Tapatalk and joined up.
Glad to help out.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 AM.