COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Disney Infinity (PS3)
$44.99
Battlefield 4 (PS3)
$21.76
WWE 2K14 (PS3)
$23.99
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3)
$9.99
FIFA 14 (PS3)
$29.56
Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3)
$24.99
NBA 2K14 (PS3)
$24.99
Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS3)
$30.65
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
$27.48
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
$19.99
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
$34.99
Dark Souls II (PS3)
$74.99
WWE '13 (PS3)
$19.99
Hakuoki (PS3)
$39.99
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (PS3)
$24.81
Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy (PS3)
$20.34
Injustice (PS3)
$21.99
Minecraft Playstation 3 Edition (PS3)
$18.58
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
$18.71

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2014, 01:21 PM   #3681
lettucenpico lettucenpico is offline
Power Member
 
lettucenpico's Avatar
 
May 2008
O-town FL
4
45
3
Default

Just got the game this week. I'm late in the game but being a father of 2 your time is taken. But I've enjoyed it so far. How is the MP? I didn't even touch the MP in GTA4. But i hear it's good
42" Vizio M420NV
PS3 80 gig
Xbox 360

Member of Team NaH Mean!
The Elite Team!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:42 PM   #3682
Snake_XRS Snake_XRS is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Snake_XRS's Avatar
 
May 2009
Chicago
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettucenpico View Post
Just got the game this week. I'm late in the game but being a father of 2 your time is taken. But I've enjoyed it so far. How is the MP? I didn't even touch the MP in GTA4. But i hear it's good
If you have any intention of getting the platinum for this game, I hope you took advantage of this weekends double RP (XP) that is going on. I was doing Potshot with a friend and averaging 3500 RP every 5 minutes or so. I went from level 42 to 61 in about 12 hours. Getting to level 100 legitimately is beyond a chore. I'll just stop wherever I end up and hopefully continue on the next double xp weekend.

UPDATE--I ended up at level 67 from the double RP weekend. Took about 15 hours of grinding to go up 25 levels, pretty bogus IMO. Does R* ever do triple or quadruple weekends?
Plats--90:
Latest Plat--inFAMOUS First Light
PSN ID: SNAKE_XRS

Last edited by Snake_XRS; 08-04-2014 at 01:23 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:01 PM   #3683
KVM KVM is offline
Special Member
 
KVM's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
Los Angeles, California PSN:kaiser_von_metz
12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_XRS View Post
If you have any intention of getting the platinum for this game, I hope you took advantage of this weekends double RP (XP) that is going on. I was doing Potshot with a friend and averaging 3500 RP every 5 minutes or so. I went from level 42 to 61 in about 12 hours. Getting to level 100 legitimately is beyond a chore. I'll just stop wherever I end up and hopefully continue on the next double xp weekend.

UPDATE--I ended up at level 67 from the double RP weekend. Took about 15 hours of grinding to go up 25 levels, pretty bogus IMO. Does R* ever do triple or quadruple weekends?
Congrats on getting a little closer to level 100.

I had hoped to get the platinum in this game but realistically I dont have 100+ hours to grind xp events. Unless they throw out more 2x, 3x, or 4x events I might not find the desire to play GTAV again.
Multiplayer games needing assistance
[Show spoiler]Red Faction: Guerrilla, Uncharted 2 & 3, BF Bad Company 1, BF3, BF4
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #3684
CaptainYoda CaptainYoda is offline
Power Member
 
CaptainYoda's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
Anaheim, CA
153
Default

I am at level 60 or 61. And I think I am done. I have several games at home waiting for me to start playing them, so I think it is time to move on from GTA.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:11 PM   #3685
Terminated Terminated is offline
Active Member
 
Terminated's Avatar
 
Jul 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainYoda View Post
I am at level 60 or 61. And I think I am done. I have several games at home waiting for me to start playing them, so I think it is time to move on from GTA.
What about GTA on next gen??
Call to John....Call to John NOW!!....I know this hurts.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:15 AM   #3686
theprestige85 theprestige85 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
theprestige85's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
UK, south
145
18
Default

I got to level 100 about a month ago. Damn that took almost a year! Lots of grinding and way too much Wooftop Wumble. I've since traded the game in and won't be revisiting it until I have it on next gen. It does feel good to have gotten to level 100 as I honest didn't think I would bother going beyond level 50. I celebrated getting to 100 by going on a killing spree with my rocket launcher.
Always outnumbered never outgunned
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:03 PM   #3687
Skog Skog is offline
Expert Member
 
Skog's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
UK
416
15
Default

That feel when my first character is 400 and my second is 200. I played this too much. T-T
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
mikezilla2 (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 01:43 AM   #3688
mikezilla2 mikezilla2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2011
553
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skog View Post
That feel when my first character is 400 and my second is 200. I played this too much. T-T
send me a PSN request if youd like im pretty srue iv got somthing you havent done in that time (custom bike races ? )
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:57 PM   #3689
Kirk Out Kirk Out is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Kirk Out's Avatar
 
May 2008
Oakland,CA
2
372
Default

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta.../1100-6422022/

updated radio stations for ps4 , xbox 1, etc...
PSN -RAGEofACHILLES79
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Skog (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 10:37 PM   #3690
RedIsNotBlue RedIsNotBlue is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
May 2007
400
100
Default

Once again I have no idea why Rockstar doesn't implement some kind of radio station that allows people to access Pandora or some kind of music service that keeps the in game music fresh. It can't be that hard.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Skog (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 11:05 PM   #3691
Slim Jim Slim Jim is offline
Special Member
 
Slim Jim's Avatar
 
Feb 2010
920
54
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedIsNotBlue View Post
Once again I have no idea why Rockstar doesn't implement some kind of radio station that allows people to access Pandora or some kind of music service that keeps the in game music fresh. It can't be that hard.
I wish they would let us hook our iPods up and be able to play them in the game on the radio
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Skog (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 11:12 PM   #3692
Mavrick Mavrick is online now
Gaming Moderator
 
Mavrick's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
Wales
121
695
5
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedIsNotBlue View Post
Once again I have no idea why Rockstar doesn't implement some kind of radio station that allows people to access Pandora or some kind of music service that keeps the in game music fresh. It can't be that hard.
Licencing is the likely answer. Every track they give you access to in game needs to be passed through so it would probably cost them a lot to put a whole streaming service on there.
R.I.P Robin Williams 1951-2014

My PSN Trophy Card | PS4 Tips, Tricks & Fixes
List of BD Movies That Have PS3 Themes
Pre-orders:Evangelion 3.33|Gurren Lagann: Ultimate Edition|Mai Mai Miracle|The Place Promised in Our Early Days|009 RE:CYBORG 3D CE|
PS4|PS3 12gb Slim(1TB SATA HDD)|LG 42LW650T 3D LED|Toshiba BDX3100 (Multi-Region3D Player)|ONKYO HTX-22HD 5.1|Bush BFSAT01HD Freesat HD Box.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Skog (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 11:14 PM   #3693
Skog Skog is offline
Expert Member
 
Skog's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
UK
416
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezilla2 View Post
send me a PSN request if youd like im pretty srue iv got somthing you havent done in that time (custom bike races ? )

Ive partaken in roughly 1500 races and have made 3 custom bike races. x_x
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:38 AM   #3694
mikezilla2 mikezilla2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2011
553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skog View Post
Ive partaken in roughly 1500 races and have made 3 custom bike races. x_x
hmm so just a bit more then me , i was more implying you havent raced on somthing like this before

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com...v/index-signin
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:13 AM   #3695
RedIsNotBlue RedIsNotBlue is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
May 2007
400
100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
Licencing is the likely answer. Every track they give you access to in game needs to be passed through so it would probably cost them a lot to put a whole streaming service on there.

Even for a streaming service that is actually an app on the PS3 OR PS4? Or even one that the person actually pays for? For example they couldn't have a radio station feature on the game that lets you connect to Sony's Music Unlimited or say Sirius if you are a subscriber?
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Tags
grand theft auto v, rockstar games, san andreas

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42 AM.