COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Love Streams (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Ghostbusters Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray)
$89.96
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
The Qatsi Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Three Colors Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Shame (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Essential Jacques Demy (Blu-ray)
$69.99
Jumanji (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Snowpiercer (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$18.96
The Fault in Our Stars (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Hook (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Thalía: Viva Tour (Blu-ray)
$13.48
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$74.99
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$102.49
Weekend (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 06-22-2014, 03:49 AM   #7601

Sep 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter View Post
The 3D ghosting was so bad on my Panasonic 65VT60 plasma that I had to turn it off after 15 minutes.
It's a shame because the 3D is actually really well done. I'd check to see if your TV has an option to adjust the 3D convergence or not. My TV calls it 3D adjustment, and that helped tremendously with this movie.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:24 AM   #7602
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2009
Upstate New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphinapg View Post
It's a shame because the 3D is actually really well done. I'd check to see if your TV has an option to adjust the 3D convergence or not. My TV calls it 3D adjustment, and that helped tremendously with this movie.
That truly is a shame. I saw this in IMAX 3D, and found myself quite impressed with how convincing the 3D had looked for a film that wasn't shot that way.
2012 favs: Prometheus, Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures, Universal Classic Monsters, The Terminator (UK), E.T. (digibook), JAWS (digibook), Walking Dead Season 2 w/ Zombie Head, Full Metal Jacket (digibook), Star Trek TNG Season 1, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Casablanca, Game of Thrones Season 1, Cleopatra (UK)
Old 08-03-2014, 03:48 AM   #7603
Expert Member

May 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzupeman View Post
That truly is a shame. I saw this in IMAX 3D, and found myself quite impressed with how convincing the 3D had looked for a film that wasn't shot that way.
That's the funny thing about it. Any movie shot in the sense that the subject is coming towards you is pretty much future proofed for 3D conversion. Jurassic Park is no question a contender for that advantage.

Even watching this as a kid, I've always felt like I was watching this as if it was 3D. The DOP did a great job in immersing viewers in that direction so the 3D conversion - which both the director and the DOP was involved in- was a further enhancement on that area. A hewwwge enhancement.
All PlayStation Users, please read, share and sign (VOTE UP) this issue (Click).
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America