COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Love Streams (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Ghostbusters Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray)
$89.96
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
The Qatsi Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Three Colors Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Shame (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Essential Jacques Demy (Blu-ray)
$69.99
Jumanji (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Snowpiercer (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$18.96
The Fault in Our Stars (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Hook (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Thalía: Viva Tour (Blu-ray)
$13.48
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$74.99
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$102.49
Weekend (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Old 07-26-2014, 03:06 AM   #381
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by cto15 View Post
actually this is just a 2 pack. You don't need to order through SS to get it.

For instance, Toys2.net in Canada is carrying the 2 pack
I noticed that the other day... thought they were just using Sideshow's images but it does not appear to be the usual 'Sideshow Exclusive' which is nice.

I owe Toys2.net another visit soon, I picked up a Sweeney Todd off E-Bay so now I need to decide between the Bank Robber Joker 2.0 and Tonto... I haven't seen Toys2.net list the Bank Robber Joker 2.0 yet though.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:18 PM   #382
Special Member

Nov 2011
Meereen

Just got my Thor The Dark World Sixth Scale Figure. Lighting wasn't so great today but hopefully the pictures do it justice.

Edit, D'oh, posted the pics in the wrong thread. My bad.

[Show spoiler]

3DTV: Panasonic TC-P55VT30
Blu-ray Disc Player: PS3 Slim 250GB/Sony BDP-S470
7.1 System: Pioneer VSX-32, Polk CSi A6 Center, Polk PSW505 Sub, Polk RTi A5 Floor Standing (front), Polk RTi A5 Floor standing (sides), Polk RTi A3 (rear)

Last edited by Jude72; 07-29-2014 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-30-2014, 02:23 PM   #383

Jan 2013

Finally got this guy...

Thanks given by:
Jude72 (08-02-2014)
Old 07-30-2014, 02:40 PM   #384

Feb 2012
Plano, TX

Bad@$$ Avengers collection! Congrats!
There are never failures, only challenges.

My newest addition: Sony BDP-s790 BluRay 3D 4K Player
Old 08-01-2014, 01:45 PM   #385

Jan 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman9270 View Post
Bad@$$ Avengers collection! Congrats!
Thanks! Looks great on the same shelf as all my blus
Old 08-02-2014, 05:15 PM   #386
Special Member

Nov 2011
Meereen

I hesitated in ordering Marty. Was out of town (at the Packers training camp, WOOT) and when we got home last night and went back to the site, there was just an option to go on the waiting list.
7.1 System: Pioneer VSX-32, Polk CSi A6 Center, Polk PSW505 Sub, Polk RTi A5 Floor Standing (front), Polk RTi A5 Floor standing (sides), Polk RTi A3 (rear)
Old 08-02-2014, 05:31 PM   #387

Feb 2012
Plano, TX

Just purchased my first Sideshow Collectibles statue! I'm really excited to get my Iron Patriot 1/4 Scale Maquette!
There are never failures, only challenges.

My newest addition: Sony BDP-s790 BluRay 3D 4K Player
Old 08-02-2014, 05:55 PM   #388
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Baltimore, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude72 View Post
I hesitated in ordering Marty. Was out of town (at the Packers training camp, WOOT) and when we got home last night and went back to the site, there was just an option to go on the waiting list.
Check again because I just went to the site and there was no waitlist.
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles where there are no lakes. The Oilers moved to Tennessee were there is no oil. The Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music. The Oakland Raiders moved to L.A. and then back to Oakland; no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice. Continued expansion diluted the talent pool, forcing owners to recruit heavily from prisons, mental institutions, and Texas."
Old 08-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #389
Blu-ray Count

Jul 2007
Vancouver, BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude72 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashamed Pegasus View Post
Check again because I just went to the site and there was no waitlist.
The Sideshow exclusive with a guitar accessory is waitlisted. But there is a non-exclusive version that is the same without guitar which is still available.
HT EQUIPMENT: Sony Bravia KDL-52W3000, Onkyo 805, B&W M-1s & AS-2 Sub, 60GB PS3, Toshiba HD-A2

PSN COLLECTION: Angry Birds, Bomberman Ultra, Flower, Joust, LBP: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves, Magic Orbz, Super Stardust HD, Trials Of Topoq, Wipeout HD.
Thanks given by:
Jude72 (08-07-2014)
Old 08-02-2014, 08:50 PM   #390
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Baltimore, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra_Kalbrain View Post
The Sideshow exclusive with a guitar accessory is waitlisted. But there is a non-exclusive version that is the same without guitar which is still available.
Damn, I didn't even know there was an exclusive one. They had so many damn pieces shown at SDDC I guess I wasn't paying enough attention.
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles where there are no lakes. The Oilers moved to Tennessee were there is no oil. The Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music. The Oakland Raiders moved to L.A. and then back to Oakland; no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice. Continued expansion diluted the talent pool, forcing owners to recruit heavily from prisons, mental institutions, and Texas."
Old 08-03-2014, 09:50 PM   #391
Blu-ray Count

Jul 2007
Vancouver, BC

That Marty McFly 1/6th Scale Figure completely blindsided me. I was 100% certain that my collection was complete and that I'd never need to order again. Well... I never would have anticipated a Marty McFly release. So, I'm back in the game for "one more season."
HT EQUIPMENT: Sony Bravia KDL-52W3000, Onkyo 805, B&W M-1s & AS-2 Sub, 60GB PS3, Toshiba HD-A2

PSN COLLECTION: Angry Birds, Bomberman Ultra, Flower, Joust, LBP: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves, Magic Orbz, Super Stardust HD, Trials Of Topoq, Wipeout HD.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:51 PM   #392
Special Member

Nov 2011
Meereen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra_Kalbrain View Post
Thanks or this! I didn't spot there was another one. I'd rather secure one without a guitar than be on the wait list for one with.

Anyone who has ever been on a wait list, do you only get informed as to whether you make it off the wait list as the item ships, or say if you made it off the wait list several weeks before (because of cancellations) do they let you know ASAP?
Old 08-08-2014, 08:39 PM   #393
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Ontario, Canada

Sorry if this is a repost... saw the movie last night and didn't recall seeing the figure...

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectib...t-toys-902223/

I think it looks pretty good, I'm not often a fan of 'real' hair Hot Toys figures and haven't been impressed with the head sculpts of their female figures but I think this one looks pretty solid.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:34 PM   #394

Jul 2014

I've never purchased Hot Toys before but am aware and accepting of the costs but where is the best place to buy from? I see they don't sell directly, so my first assumption would be to go to eBay but if it's anything like collecting toys from Japan, I'm wondering if there are dedicated, cheaper sites.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:04 AM   #395
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Baltimore, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzamorg View Post
I've never purchased Hot Toys before but am aware and accepting of the costs but where is the best place to buy from? I see they don't sell directly, so my first assumption would be to go to eBay but if it's anything like collecting toys from Japan, I'm wondering if there are dedicated, cheaper sites.
If you're looking for currently available figures the prices are fairly similar from most reputable stores. Sideshow (the official distributor of Hot Toys) and Big Bad Toy Store seem to be the most popular places in the US to buy them from. If you're looking to make multiple purchases Sideshow offers a rewards program the pays back 5% towards future purchases.

If you're looking for older out of print figures, you can find them on ebay and Sideshow Freaks.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:18 AM   #396

Jul 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashamed Pegasus View Post
If you're looking for currently available figures the prices are fairly similar from most reputable stores. Sideshow (the official distributor of Hot Toys) and Big Bad Toy Store seem to be the most popular places in the US to buy them from. If you're looking to make multiple purchases Sideshow offers a rewards program the pays back 5% towards future purchases.

If you're looking for older out of print figures, you can find them on ebay and Sideshow Freaks.
Thank you.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:02 PM   #397

Aug 2010

Anyone who has ever been on a wait list, do you only get informed as to whether you make it off the wait list as the item ships, or say if you made it off the wait list several weeks before (because of cancellations) do they let you know ASAP?[/QUOTE]

As soon as one becomes available, Sideshow will email you. I went on the wailist for Marty McFly and Star-Lord and got converted to full orders in a matter of days.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #398

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Prime77 View Post
Anyone who has ever been on a wait list, do you only get informed as to whether you make it off the wait list as the item ships, or say if you made it off the wait list several weeks before (because of cancellations) do they let you know ASAP?
As soon as one becomes available, Sideshow will email you. I went on the wailist for Marty McFly and Star-Lord and got converted to full orders in a matter of days
Old 08-12-2014, 11:59 PM   #399
Expert Member

Mar 2008
Austin, Tx

My Man of Steel has met his match. My girlfriend got me Zod for my birthday.

“We're so self-important. So arrogant. Everybody's going to save something now. And the supreme arrogance? Save the planet! Are these people kidding? We don't even know how to take care of ourselves; we haven't learned how to care for one another. . . . And, by the way, there's nothing wrong with the planet. The planet is fine. The people are f#@%ed!"- George Carlin
Old 08-13-2014, 09:10 PM   #400
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Ontario, Canada

My Hot Toys Tonto just showed up, shipped from Hong Kong to Canada in 8 days, didn't get dinged duty either. Pretty good deal on it, $197 CDN after shipping and exchange, best local price was $220+tax.

Just waiting on my Sweeny Todd, shipped from China before the Tonto, going to have to show a little more patience on that one.

My Depp Hot Toys collection is just about complete.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia