Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Game of Thrones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$19.95
Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Mulan / Mulan II (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Birdman (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Transformers: Age of Extinction 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Wire: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$109.99
Foxcatcher (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Gone Girl (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Society (Blu-ray)
$25.29
Justified: The Complete Final Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
McFarland, USA (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray)
$35.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 04-17-2015, 08:14 PM   #13761

Sep 2010
Alabama

So I finally got round to opening up my 2nd re-enrollment order placed on Mar-30. For those keeping tracking, all of my titles came with slips:

Porco Rosso
Pom Pocco
Tales from Earthsea
Castle in the Sky
The Wind Rises
Princess Mononoke
Kiki's Delivery Service
Old 04-17-2015, 11:14 PM   #13762

Aug 2014

I just enrolled again for the 2nd time via phone. Excited to get closer to completing my Miyazaki Ghibli collection!

Castle in the Sky (BR/DVD)
Kiki's Delivery Service (BR/DVD)
Porco Rosso (BR/DVD)
Princess Mononoke (BR/DVD)
The Wind Rises (BR/DVD)
Pom Poko (BR/DVD)
Monsters Incorporated (BR/DVD)
Old 04-17-2015, 11:15 PM   #13763

Aug 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonfox82 View Post
So I finally got round to opening up my 2nd re-enrollment order placed on Mar-30. For those keeping tracking, all of my titles came with slips:

Porco Rosso
Pom Pocco
Tales from Earthsea
Castle in the Sky
The Wind Rises
Princess Mononoke
Kiki's Delivery Service
Dang I just re-inrolled as well with the same titles minues Tales of Earthsea!
Old 04-17-2015, 11:50 PM   #13764

Apr 2014
Connectict for now

I recently joined the Disney Movie Club...I have been emailed to saying my Blu-rays shipped but with no tracking number mentioned in the email or on their website.

How do you know where the package is?
Old Yesterday, 12:12 AM   #13765

Mar 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrichard View Post
I recently joined the Disney Movie Club...I have been emailed to saying my Blu-rays shipped but with no tracking number mentioned in the email or on their website.

Unfortunately you don't. I would just plan on them arriving about 7-10 business days from the email. On the other hand the free blanket will come with a tracking number.
Old Yesterday, 01:04 AM   #13766

Nov 2012
Secret City

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrichard View Post

Most times, for whatever reasons, tracking information is not provided with enrollment orders. I've seen some receive tracking, but I'm on my 5th or 6th enrollment and have never been able to track the first shipment.
Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM   #13767
Special Member

Feb 2015
Dallas, TX

does anybody have any recommendations for titles to use for the full price purchases? like ones that are not currently or frequently on sale elsewhere?
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #13768
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectre08 View Post
does anybody have any recommendations for titles to use for the full price purchases? like ones that are not currently or frequently on sale elsewhere?
Any of the 3D titles fit that bill. Pricey, though.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM   #13769

Feb 2015
MN

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectre08 View Post
Since I can't play 3Ds there aren't too many "good deals" when it comes to commitments (I guess sometimes a featured title can be a good deal). I basically see it as paying a little extra for those cheap enrollments I got initially. I think I'm going for two Ghibli titles (Spirited Away and something else) and order them together in the hopes of spending less on shipping...
WTB: Empty Oldboy steelbook
Old Today, 12:14 AM   #13770

Jan 2015

Has anyone completed an enrollment over two addresses (I'm moving soon)? Is it a pain to change your address in the system?

I thought of getting my enrollment titles now and possibly getting my commitments sometime later after my move in two months.
Old Today, 12:19 AM   #13771

Jan 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfessor2015 View Post
Has anyone completed an enrollment over two addresses (I'm moving soon)? Is it a pain to change your address in the system?

I thought of getting my enrollment titles now and possibly getting my commitments sometime later after my move in two months.
To clarify, I am asking because I saw a while back in this thread where some people were having trouble updating their address in the system when they called in their enrollment and it was entered incorrectly by the cast member.
Old Today, 12:20 AM   #13772

Feb 2015
MN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfessor2015 View Post

It can be done over the phone or online. I got majorly tripped up when I tried to change my address in the middle of my enrollment, because I didn't realize it takes a while for the website system to update with new info. So I tried to change it online, saw it didn't work, called in multiple times, and eventually it changed on my account. I think it would have worked to just change it online and wait a day or two, but I was impatient. Also, I would check the spelling on your address if it's done over the phone, because it can be wrong.
WTB: Empty Oldboy steelbook

Last edited by Will.; Today at 12:34 AM.
Old Today, 12:25 AM   #13773

Jan 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will. View Post
It can be done over the phone or online. I got majorly tripped up when I tried to change my address in the middle of my enrollment, because I didn't realize it takes a while for the website system to update with new info. So I tried to change it online, saw it didn't work, called in multiple times, and eventually it changed on my account. I think it would have worked to just change it online and wait a day or too, but I was impatient. Also, I would check the spelling on your address if it's done over the phone, because it can be wrong.
Thanks. I guess that means I'll just have to give it some time once I do change the address. Good to know.

I've only used the online system for enrollment so far cause I'm so far behind that there are enough options for me. I then use my commitments on items that I can't get in enrollment (3d, new titles, etc.) so I've actually only had to call in when I cancel my enrollment for new ones
Old Today, 02:54 AM   #13774

Jun 2013

I don't think it's considered scalping here but I have had success with buying some exclusives in my orders and selling them to non members. Helps to pay for my habit. Have barely spent extra money on movies I want to keep.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals