COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Other Woman (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (Blu-ray)
$119.99
Ace in the Hole (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Fargo: Season One (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Moms' Night Out (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Futurama: Volume 8 (Blu-ray)
$12.96
Sons of Anarchy: Season Six (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: The Complete Season 8 (Blu-ray)
$12.96
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Only Lovers Left Alive (Blu-ray)
$23.59
The Fault in Our Stars (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Love Streams (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Royal Tenenbaums (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Musketeers: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Despicable Me 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$20.99
Insomnia (Blu-ray)
$19.99
True Romance (Blu-ray)
$4.75

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2014, 12:35 AM   #3321
hanshotfirst1138 hanshotfirst1138 is offline
Active Member
 
hanshotfirst1138's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
Default The Wizard of Oz 70th & 3D 75th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Editions

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineKinetic View Post
Please read other posts...

I will, but there're hundreds of them . There's a 75th anniversary edition of Gone With the Wind now as well. Wonder what the difference there is ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:51 AM   #3322
CraigThom CraigThom is online now
Senior Member
 
Sep 2013
212
43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanshotfirst1138 View Post
I will, but there're hundreds of them . There's a 75th anniversary edition of Gone With the Wind now as well. Wonder what the difference there is ?
In this case I think the info isn't hard to find, but I recently tried to find messages discussing the PQ/AQ of Battle Royale, and just found dozens and dozens of messages about whether or not the Hunger Games was copied from it and which is better. I didn't find any messages about the Blu-ray itself, although I am sure there are some in there.

In this topic, though, almost all the messages are about what's included in different releases.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:18 PM   #3323
Takeshi666 Takeshi666 is offline
Active Member
 
Takeshi666's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigThom View Post
In this case I think the info isn't hard to find, but I recently tried to find messages discussing the PQ/AQ of Battle Royale, and just found dozens and dozens of messages about whether or not the Hunger Games was copied from it and which is better. I didn't find any messages about the Blu-ray itself, although I am sure there are some in there.
...tried blubeaver?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:47 PM   #3324
hanshotfirst1138 hanshotfirst1138 is offline
Active Member
 
hanshotfirst1138's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
Default

Do you know what they call The Hunger Games in France? Battle Royale with cheese.

*rimshot*
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
lifepawn (08-26-2014)
Old 08-08-2014, 01:55 PM   #3325
MifuneFan MifuneFan is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
MifuneFan's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
New York City
305
4
14
Default

Looks like the BB exclusive metalpak will be getting a wide release in November. I'm guessing that's what this new pre-order is for at least:

http://www.amazon.com/Wizard-Anniver...505946&sr=1-17
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:25 AM   #3326
Blucollect Blucollect is offline
Member
 
Oct 2013
18
14
Smile listing for the 2nd chance of the 3D says 1BD

I am looking forward to having another chance to own this title, saw it in IMAX 3D.

the listing for it says single disc 1 BD, does it indicate it will be 3D/2D, 3D only......

is there room on the disc to have its 3D conversion and the 2D version since the 3d disc for this one can be switched off if desired if both a 3D TV and player are present due to being a direct live action conversion, i wonder...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:26 AM   #3327
MifuneFan MifuneFan is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
MifuneFan's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
New York City
305
4
14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blucollect View Post
I am looking forward to having another chance to own this title, saw it in IMAX 3D.

the listing for it says single disc 1 BD, does it indicate it will be 3D/2D, 3D only......

is there room on the disc to have its 3D conversion and the 2D version since the 3d disc for this one can be switched off if desired if both a 3D TV and player are present due to being a direct live action conversion, i wonder...
It will have two discs, a regular BD disc, and a BD 3D disc
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
Woodstock - Ultimate Collector's Edition!! Blu-ray Movies - North America Farid 194 08-18-2014 03:23 PM
Gone with the Wind - Ultimate Collector's Edition! (Nov 17, 2009) Blu-ray Movies - North America Farid 438 08-08-2014 12:20 PM
Wizard of Oz Ultimate Edition best deal? Best Pricing Disturbed Blu 1 7 10-14-2009 08:23 AM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:17 PM.