COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Other Woman (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (Blu-ray)
$119.99
Ace in the Hole (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Fargo: Season One (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Moms' Night Out (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Futurama: Volume 8 (Blu-ray)
$12.96
Sons of Anarchy: Season Six (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: The Complete Season 8 (Blu-ray)
$12.96
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Only Lovers Left Alive (Blu-ray)
$23.59
The Fault in Our Stars (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Love Streams (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Royal Tenenbaums (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Musketeers: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Despicable Me 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$20.99
Insomnia (Blu-ray)
$19.99
True Romance (Blu-ray)
$4.75

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime

Old Today, 04:56 PM   #2621
Expert Member

Dec 2011
The Room of Space and Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamelessFanGirl View Post
While not as good as Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z, there were some things that I enjoyed about Dragon Ball GT. Such as I did like the Baby Arc and the General Rilldo Arc were both good I thought. The only parts that I didn't like very much was Goku being
[Show spoiler] turned back into a kid again,
the Android 17 Saga, I just didn't think it was that good and of course the ending of GT.
Goku vs nova shenron was my favorite fight in that series.
"I guess we all just get hungry"- Joe Toy
"good will always triumph"- Kai
“Cause thats what real brothers do whether their blood relatives or not they look out for each other. Those guys may have been related, but they weren't brothers there's a difference.”-Tom Mason
Old Today, 06:21 PM   #2622
Contributor

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamelessFanGirl View Post
While not as good as Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z, there were some things that I enjoyed about Dragon Ball GT. Such as I did like the Baby Arc and the General Rilldo Arc were both good I thought. The only parts that I didn't like very much was Goku being
[Show spoiler] turned back into a kid again,
the Android 17 Saga, I just didn't think it was that good and of course the ending of GT.
The way I see it, Toei was making GT to be like a mix of Dragonball and Dragonball Z put together. While not as good as said series, but yes it does have some good moments and some not so much. The Hero's Legacy movie, I couldn't really tell where they were going with that in my 1st viewing.
IGN and RPGamer- Ar tonelico II Best PS2 Game Award for 2009
Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel out now

Old Today, 06:31 PM   #2623
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2012
New York

I prefer Dragon Ball over Dragon Ball Z. There's more exploration and adventure in DB. In DBZ, it's mostly a "fight of the week" format.
The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3... and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.
Old Today, 08:34 PM   #2624
Expert Member

Dec 2011
The Room of Space and Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
I prefer Dragon Ball over Dragon Ball Z. There's more exploration and adventure in DB. In DBZ, it's mostly a "fight of the week" format.
+1 I grew up watching dbz and it wasn't till funi released the blue sets that I finally got to experience the original series db. I loved it, it had a more adventurous feel to it and all the characters were on equal fighting skill. My favorite part of everything were the tournaments. The tension of the fights, goku vs Jackie Chun then against tien and so on. I'll never forget the emotional reunion between goku and his grandpa it had me tearin up. And after watching db I now knew why everyone seemed afraid of piccolo at the beginning of dbz as a kid I never knew why. Oops I went on a bit of a rant . You can see my love for it lol.
"I guess we all just get hungry"- Joe Toy
"good will always triumph"- Kai
“Cause thats what real brothers do whether their blood relatives or not they look out for each other. Those guys may have been related, but they weren't brothers there's a difference.”-Tom Mason

Last edited by alvarez468; Today at 08:37 PM.
Old Today, 09:30 PM   #2625

Aug 2014

[QUOTE=MOONPHASE;9645349]I don't think Japan will allow that until Japan gets it or something better. The DBZ Level Sets were the closest thing to the Dragonbox on Blu-ray, but it just couldn't last even though those Level Sets were being made by Funimation not Toei.[/QUOTE

Sorry I ment the rock the dragon set, why no blu for it. I want it but don't wanna buy it then the blu ray comes out 😬
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime