COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Dexter: The Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Orange Is the New Black: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$18.49
Draft Day (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Wind Will Carry Us (Blu-ray)
$19.49
Sleepaway Camp (Blu-ray)
$15.99
Ray Donovan: Season One (Blu-ray)
$24.49
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Poirot: The Complete Cases Collection (Blu-ray)
$198.49
Afflicted (Blu-ray)
$12.49
The Slumber Party Massacre (Blu-ray)
$13.99
Queen Margot (Blu-ray)
$23.49
Pain & Gain (Blu-ray)
$10.00
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Transformers Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$19.49
Titanic 3D (Blu-ray)
$18.49
Blue Ruin (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Dexter: The First Season (Blu-ray)
$16.49
Drive Hard (Blu-ray)
$18.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2014, 08:03 PM   #3161
pro-bassoonist pro-bassoonist is offline
Blu-ray reviewer
 
pro-bassoonist's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
X
47
-
-
16
22
Default

We Won't Grow Old Together Blu-ray REVIEW



Pro-B
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
kuro_sawa (08-20-2014)
Old 08-19-2014, 09:42 PM   #3162
BluLamp BluLamp is offline
Active Member
 
BluLamp's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Default

So, I have the Redemption Films spine numbers figured out up to this point:

001 The Nude Vampire
002 The Shiver of the Vampires
003 The Iron Rose
004 Lips of Blood
005 Fascination
006 Killer's Moon
007 Virgin Witch
008 The Asphyx
009 Marquis de Sade's Justine
010 The Rape of the Vampire
011 Requiem For a Vampire
012 The Demoniacs
013
014 The Blood Beast Terror
015 Burke and Hare
016 Black Magic Rites
017 The Living Dead Girl
018 Two Orphan Vampires
019 Hatchet For the Honeymoon
020 Zombie Lake
021 Oasis of the Zombies
022 Female Vampire
023 Exorcism
024 House of Whipcord
025 Schizo
026 Die Screaming, Marianne
027 The Comeback
028 Night of the Hunted
029 The Grapes of Death
030 The Sinful Nuns of St Valentine
031 Cold Eyes of Fear
032 A Virgin Among the Living Dead
033 Nightmares Come At Night
034 The Awful Dr Orlof

I have not purchased anything released after Orlof as of yet. Does anyone know the exact spine numbers of all of the Blu-ray releases that Redemption/Kino have put out since number 034?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #3163
2the9 2the9 is offline
Junior Member
 
2the9's Avatar
 
Dec 2012
Los Angeles, CA
206
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluLamp View Post
So, I have the Redemption Films spine numbers figured out up to this point:

001 The Nude Vampire
002 The Shiver of the Vampires
003 The Iron Rose
004 Lips of Blood
005 Fascination
006 Killer's Moon
007 Virgin Witch
008 The Asphyx
009 Marquis de Sade's Justine
010 The Rape of the Vampire
011 Requiem For a Vampire
012 The Demoniacs
013
014 The Blood Beast Terror
015 Burke and Hare
016 Black Magic Rites
017 The Living Dead Girl
018 Two Orphan Vampires
019 Hatchet For the Honeymoon
020 Zombie Lake
021 Oasis of the Zombies
022 Female Vampire
023 Exorcism
024 House of Whipcord
025 Schizo
026 Die Screaming, Marianne
027 The Comeback
028 Night of the Hunted
029 The Grapes of Death
030 The Sinful Nuns of St Valentine
031 Cold Eyes of Fear
032 A Virgin Among the Living Dead
033 Nightmares Come At Night
034 The Awful Dr Orlof

I have not purchased anything released after Orlof as of yet. Does anyone know the exact spine numbers of all of the Blu-ray releases that Redemption/Kino have put out since number 034?
035 Trans-Europ-Express
036 Successive Slidings of Pleasure
037 The Flesh and Blood Show
038 Frightmare
039 L'immortelle
040 The Demons
041 Home Before Midnight
042 House of Mortal Sin

I believe this is the accurate numbering so far. Though with the advent of the Studio Classics label, Redemption seems to have gone quiet.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:49 PM   #3164
BluLamp BluLamp is offline
Active Member
 
BluLamp's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Default

Thanks for your input 2the9. Can anyone confirm the accuracy of that list? It's a shame that Redemption didn't get to put out no. 013 before folding (if that's in fact what has happened).
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #3165
jayembee jayembee is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Jul 2010
Seacoast New Hampshire
618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2the9 View Post
035 Trans-Europ-Express
036 Successive Slidings of Pleasure
037 The Flesh and Blood Show
038 Frightmare
039 L'immortelle
040 The Demons
041 Home Before Midnight
042 House of Mortal Sin

I believe this is the accurate numbering so far. Though with the advent of the Studio Classics label, Redemption seems to have gone quiet.
Aren't there two missing between The Demons and Home Before Midnight?

The Man Who Lies

Eden and After
List of Twilight Time signed promotional titles.

The five stages of bureaucratic grieving are: denial, anger, committee meetings, scapegoating, and cover-up. - Charles Stross
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 08:10 PM   #3166
bizarre_eye bizarre_eye is offline
Expert Member
 
bizarre_eye's Avatar
 
May 2011
The Black Lodge
685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayembee View Post
Aren't there two missing between The Demons and Home Before Midnight?

The Man Who Lies

Eden and After
I don't own any of the Grillet's, having bought he BFI UK box set, but can confirm that House of Mortal Sin is 43 & Home Before Midnight is 44, so would say you're correct in reference to the above.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:58 PM   #3167
davidthenikonuser davidthenikonuser is offline
Special Member
 
davidthenikonuser's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
MD, USA
418
353
19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluLamp View Post
Thanks for your input 2the9. Can anyone confirm the accuracy of that list? It's a shame that Redemption didn't get to put out no. 013 before folding (if that's in fact what has happened).

I think #13 is suppose to be "Nude for Satan", which was delayed to do a new transfer or something.

I don't think they have folded (haven't heard anything saying they have), they seem to take long brakes in between release runs. Last year Feb-Aug 2013 and year before that Jan-Nov 2012, this year Feb-Jun 2014.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:10 PM   #3168
BluLamp BluLamp is offline
Active Member
 
BluLamp's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Default

Cool, guys. I'm almost positive this is the definitive list of titles currently available from Redemption and their exact spine numbers:

1 The Nude Vampire
2 The Shiver of the Vampires
3 The Iron Rose
4 Lips of Blood
5 Fascination
6 Killer's Moon
7 Virgin Witch
8 The Asphyx
9 Justine: The Misfortunes of Virtue
10 The Rape of the Vampire
11 Requiem for a Vampire
12 The Demoniacs
13
14 The Blood Beast Terror
15 Burke and Hare
16 Black Magic Rites
17 The Living Dead Girl
18 Two Orphan Vampires
19 Hatchet for the Honeymoon
20 Zombie Lake
21 Oasis of the Zombies
22 Female Vampire
23 Exorcism
24 House of Whipcord
25 Schizo
26 Die Screaming, Marianne
27 The Comeback
28 Night of the Hunted
29 The Grapes of Death
30 The Sinful Nuns of St. Valentine
31 Cold Eyes of Fear
32 A Virgin Among the Living Dead
33 Nightmares Come at Night
34 The Awful Dr. Orlof
35 Trans-Europ-Express
36 Successive Slidings of Pleasure
37 The Flesh and Blood Show
38 Frightmare
39 The Immortal One
40 The Demons
41 The Man Who Lies
42 Eden and After
43 House of Mortal Sin
44 Home Before Midnight

Hopefully they'll be back shortly with number 13 (whether it's Nude For Satan or Visions of Ecstasy or whatever) and 45 onward.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:31 AM   #3169
2the9 2the9 is offline
Junior Member
 
2the9's Avatar
 
Dec 2012
Los Angeles, CA
206
2
Default

^

Sorry, I completely forgot about those two other Robbe-Grillets, and I mixed up the last two Walker releases! That list now matches what I see on my BD shelf

Hopefully it won't be too much longer till more is heard from Redemption…although there are plenty of other distributors taking my money right now, so it's nice for a short reprieve.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:37 AM   #3170
BluLamp BluLamp is offline
Active Member
 
BluLamp's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Default

Agreed on that last statement. Although the compulsive collector in me would at least like to have title 13 sooner rather than later
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:12 PM   #3171
Jobla Jobla is offline
Senior Member
 
Mar 2013
Default

Amazon now has THE BUBBLE up for preorder, listed as THE BUBBLE 3-D.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:27 PM   #3172
pro-bassoonist pro-bassoonist is offline
Blu-ray reviewer
 
pro-bassoonist's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
X
47
-
-
16
22
Default

The Bubble 3D Blu-ray PRE-ORDER



Pro-B
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
Battleship Potemkin (1925) for April 20th from Kino Blu-ray Movies - North America bluskies 47 04-06-2012 12:42 AM
When is KINO going to start releasing Blu-rays? Blu-ray Movies - North America BigWoman 9 01-12-2010 04:57 PM
Kino and Lorber to Merge Blu-ray Movies - North America Moonraker 6 12-10-2009 06:21 PM
Kino International Blu-ray Blu-ray Movies - North America Clamps 10 05-29-2009 12:05 PM
KINO goes Blu Blu-ray Movies - North America pro-bassoonist 14 09-23-2008 01:24 AM

Tags
foreign films, kino, kino international, kino video, silent films

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:45 PM.