Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
28 Days Later / 28 Weeks Later (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Psycho (Blu-ray)
$10.98
Star Trek: The Compendium (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.97
The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$199.99
Willow (Blu-ray)
$11.12
Hellsing Ultimate: Collection Volumes 5-8 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.76
The Faculty (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Attack on Titan Part 2 Limited Edition (Blu-ray)
$51.79
Sons of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray)
$172.59
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.93
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM   #10681
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYUJoe View Post
Hi,

I am new to the club and am going to join. I am pretty sure that I want to join over the phone because there are more deals offered. I noticed as I read the thread that a lot of people are getting 3d blu ray movies as part of their first 7 movies. Is that a normal thing or is pretty rare that they let you use a 3d movie for one of the first 7. Also, is the new Captain America movie available yet for one of the first movies you can get?

Also, I read a lot about Buy One, Get One 50% Off and other similar deals. Because I'm not a member (yet), I can't really see what deals are offered. If I get two movies through a deal like that, do they both count toward the commitment? Could you expand on those deals and who they are available to?

Thanks so much!
Have you reviewed the FAQ in post 1 in this thread? Also, the terms of membership state that you must buy additional full-price titles. Occasionally, there will be a pre-order deal like $24.95 for a title normally $29.95, and it will count as a commitment, but it normally will state that in the fine print on the website. But as a general rule, discounted titles do not count as commitment titles.
Thanks given by:
TheGeneral (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM   #10682

Oct 2011
Triad, NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkhage01 View Post
Have you reviewed the FAQ in post 1 in this thread? Also, the terms of membership state that you must buy additional full-price titles. Occasionally, there will be a pre-order deal like $24.95 for a title normally $29.95, and it will count as a commitment, but it normally will state that in the fine print on the website. But as a general rule, discounted titles do not count as commitment titles.
Whenever I took advantage of the monthly offer, it counted as a VIP commitment even when they were 24.95.

Has anyone been able to get CA:TWS as a signup title yet?
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM   #10683
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDZA View Post
Whenever I took advantage of the monthly offer, it counted as a VIP commitment even when they were 24.95.
Yep. Like I said, sometimes there are special deals where discounted titles do count as commitment titles. But generally not.
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM   #10684
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2011
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDZA View Post
Whenever I took advantage of the monthly offer, it counted as a VIP commitment even when they were $24.95.
By monthly offer I assume you mean featured titles, then yes, it always counts as a commitment then regardless of the price.
Wants:
-Mickey's XMas Carol -- DMR/DMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--Mr Peabody & Sherman iTunes

or --> iTunes HD movies!

PM TRADE LISTS if applicable!

WTB: FROZEN 3D Steelbook (any variation for Reg.A) - PM asking price!
Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM   #10685

Jul 2014
Rochester, NY

I need some advice from my fellow DMC members: I placed an order that shipped on the 10th, with a tracking number. It moved quite quickly from Illinois to York, PA, by the morning of Monday the 13th, at which time it departed the shipping facility in York. Its next step, based on my previous tracked orders with DMC, would be a sort facility in Rochester and then either that day or the next day, arrival at my house. But there have been no further tracking updates for the past week and a half, and even my OUAT S3 preorder only had a four or five day delay from York to Rochester.

Should I bother to call yet and ask? I have a feeling that because it hasn't yet technically been 10 business days, they will tell me to continue to wait and then call back at a later time. But something about this does not seem right at all.
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM   #10686
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2011
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanz88 View Post
I need some advice from my fellow DMC members: I placed an order that shipped on the 10th, with a tracking number. It moved quite quickly from Illinois to York, PA, by the morning of Monday the 13th, at which time it departed the shipping facility in York. Its next step, based on my previous tracked orders with DMC, would be a sort facility in Rochester and then either that day or the next day, arrival at my house. But there have been no further tracking updates for the past week and a half, and even my OUAT S3 preorder only had a four or five day delay from York to Rochester.

Should I bother to call yet and ask? I have a feeling that because it hasn't yet technically been 10 business days, they will tell me to continue to wait and then call back at a later time. But something about this does not seem right at all.
Was it for a preorder or something similar? If so, maybe wait a few days and see what happens.

Wouldn't hurt to call them and have them at least note that you did call about it; I had something ship 1.5 weeks ago and should have arrived late last week,mane the tracking says delivered but I never received it. I called yesterday for a replacement and while they did send out a new one, the rep (and manager) did act like it was strange that I hadn't called earlier when it said it was delivered. I don't follow the tracking of items day to day but they did act kind of... Suspicious towards it, I'd say.
So wouldn't hurt even if they tell you to wait, for it at least to show on their end that you DID try finding out about it.

Wants:

or --> iTunes HD movies!

Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM   #10687
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
Since nobody's posted it in here..

New codes from the latest mailer for the spreadsheet:

Planes: Fire and Rescue (BD+DVD+DC): 1233260

Mickey's Christmas: 2-Movie Collection (BD + DVD): 1235990
Updates made to spreadsheet.

Thanks given by:
agoofykindasuperman (Yesterday), TheGeneral (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM   #10688
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2011
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkhage01 View Post
Updates made to spreadsheet.

[Show spoiler]

Wants:

or --> iTunes HD movies!

Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM   #10689

Jul 2014
Rochester, NY

Quote:
Was it for a preorder or something similar? If so, maybe wait a few days and see what happens.

Wouldn't hurt to call them and have them at least note that you did call about it; I had something ship 1.5 weeks ago and should have arrived late last week,mane the tracking says delivered but I never received it. I called yesterday for a replacement and while they did send out a new one, the rep (and manager) did act like it was strange that I hadn't called earlier when it said it was delivered. I don't follow the tracking of items day to day but they did act kind of... Suspicious towards it, I'd say.
So wouldn't hurt even if they tell you to wait, for it at least to show on their end that you DID try finding out about it.

Not a preorder, just Revenge S3. I ordered it with Maleficent preorder to get free shipping, and it shipped the exact same day. I'm starting to wonder if I'll get Maleficent before Revenge comes

I guess I will call just to be on the safe side. Like you said, at least they will note that I called about the order.
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM   #10690
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2010
Fife? Where the hell is FIFE?!?!?

Great job and very helpful BK. I think I'm getting ready to re-up. I've been kind of lax in my BD's lately and there are certain one's my son is wanting that I can't find in stores.
Do you really have something to say or are you just in love with the sound of your keyboard?
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #10691
Expert Member

Oct 2009

So last week I ordered Hercules and Ichabod and Mr. Toad/Fun and Fancy Free because of the 40% off and Free shipping. When I got my delivery today, I received Hercules and Million Dollar Arm. So I immediately called and said they are sending Ichabod/Fun and Fancy Free, and told me to keep Million Dollar Arm!!
Top 10 Favorite Movies: 1. The General 2. City Lights 3. The Third Man 4. The Night of the Hunter 5. Vertigo 6. A Hard Day's Night 7. Chinatown 8. Brazil 9. Before Sunrise 10. The Royal Tenenbaums

I hear the world in mono, view it in VistaVision, and see it in both Technicolor and Black & White.
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM   #10692

Oct 2011
Triad, NC

Quote:
By monthly offer I assume you mean featured titles, then yes, it always counts as a commitment then regardless of the price.
Yep. Just wanted newbies not confused by following only price, regarding what counts as a commitment title.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM   #10693
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanz88 View Post
Not a preorder, just Revenge S3. I ordered it with Maleficent preorder to get free shipping, and it shipped the exact same day. I'm starting to wonder if I'll get Maleficent before Revenge comes

I guess I will call just to be on the safe side. Like you said, at least they will note that I called about the order.
I just ordered Maleficent by itself a couple days ago (plus the free giftbox) and wasn't charged shipping. I was told it counted as a fullfillment title several weeks ago when I signed up. I assume since it hasn't come out yet, it still does, as that's the only reason I didn't wait and buy it at Walmart for $6 less.

Grabbed the Planes Fire and Rescue and Mickey's Once/Twice Upon a Christmas deal (plus free lithograph and boxes), free shipping, no tax, so my membership should be fulfilled now.

In fact, I got a shipping notice for Planes and Mickey already - which I assume means it'll be sitting in a warehouse somewhere for a week or so, before it's actually sent on its way.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #10694
Power Member

Dec 2013
Gotham City

Planes litho

[Show spoiler]

And half of my order, everyone that originally comes with a slip came with one

[Show spoiler]
Old Today, 01:08 AM   #10695

Jul 2014
Rochester, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoulinBlu View Post
I just ordered Maleficent by itself a couple days ago (plus the free giftbox) and wasn't charged shipping. I was told it counted as a fullfillment title several weeks ago when I signed up. I assume since it hasn't come out yet, it still does, as that's the only reason I didn't wait and buy it at Walmart for $6 less.

Grabbed the Planes Fire and Rescue and Mickey's Once/Twice Upon a Christmas deal (plus free lithograph and boxes), free shipping, no tax, so my membership should be fulfilled now.

In fact, I got a shipping notice for Planes and Mickey already - which I assume means it'll be sitting in a warehouse somewhere for a week or so, before it's actually sent on its way.
I think maybe because of all the free shipping offers this month, that one is also now offering free shipping? I don't know, but it wasn't offering me when I ordered it until I activated the "Buy 2, get 25% off and free shipping" offer, so I did that and got a TV show since they were already marked 50% off.
Old Today, 05:28 AM   #10696
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2013
Papua New Guinea

Just ordered Jungle Book and Bolt as rewards from the Refer A Friend program. Friend's happy to get a bunch of DVDs (they haven't transitioned to blu-ray yet) cheap using the Olaf blanket promo code and I get some "free" blu-rays to make the whole family happy.
Living Room HT (In Papua New Guinea) Toshiba 40-inch 1080p (40L2200U); Sony BDP-S5100 region free player; Yamaha RX-V373 5.1 receiver; Polk Monitor 45B's; Polk Monitor 15C; Polk T15's; Harmony 650 remote

My Other Living Room HT (in storage in the States) Panasonic DMP-BDT220 player; Onkyo HT-S5600 7.1 HT speaker system w/ receiver
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals