Best SteelBook Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hero (Blu-ray)
$17.46
Top Gun (Blu-ray)
$11.99
It Follows (Blu-ray)
$10.66
Scarface (Blu-ray)
$18.72
Hard Core Logo/Hard Core Logo 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.99
Shaun of the Dead (Blu-ray)
$13.49
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (Blu-ray)
$16.50
Wrath of the Titans (Blu-ray)
$14.19
The Hangover Part II (Blu-ray)
$13.70
Journey to the Center of the Earth (Blu-ray)
$12.22
Batman (Blu-ray)
$11.80
Chinatown (Blu-ray)
$13.89
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2016, 03:03 AM   #1861
Zombilina Zombilina is online now
Active Member
 
Zombilina's Avatar
 
Apr 2015
GA, USA
496
51
24
Default

Looks like the SCF3 covers are out of stock on steelbook central and their ebay store... Does that happen often? How long does it take for em to go back in stock, typically?
Xbox GT: Zombilina Pryde / Battletag: Zombilina#11962
Very Much WTB: Drive FNAC Box Set/Drive Coffret Prestige Edition, Pan's Labyrinth OST on Vinyl
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
120inna55 (07-17-2016)
Old 07-17-2016, 03:33 AM   #1862
120inna55 120inna55 is offline
Active Member
 
120inna55's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombilina View Post
Looks like the SCF3 covers are out of stock on steelbook central and their ebay store... Does that happen often? How long does it take for em to go back in stock, typically?
It happens from time to time. I find it useful to follow them on facebook. They make stock update posts.
"Every man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." ---H.L. Mencken
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Zombilina (07-23-2016)
Old 07-17-2016, 06:21 AM   #1863
Eusthenopteron Eusthenopteron is offline
Active Member
 
Eusthenopteron's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Darlington, UK
459
64
2
Default

Slightly off topic here as this does not refer to steelbooks so apologies. However does anyone know if you can buy digibook protective slipcovers as you can for steelbooks? I know Steelbook Central here in the UK sell protective wraps for them but I am looking for something a little more solid.
#voyageronblurayplease #ds9onblurayplease

Film/TV I'd like to see released on Blu-ray:
The Abyss, True Lies, The Hot Rock, Klute, The Parallax View, Popeye (1980), Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Wars: Original Trilogy ('77, '80 & '83 theatrical cuts)
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 08:25 PM   #1864
laz305 laz305 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
laz305's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Miami, FL.
9
2794
387
217
167
234
Send a message via AIM to laz305 Send a message via MSN to laz305 Send a message via Yahoo to laz305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusthenopteron View Post
Slightly off topic here as this does not refer to steelbooks so apologies. However does anyone know if you can buy digibook protective slipcovers as you can for steelbooks? I know Steelbook Central here in the UK sell protective wraps for them but I am looking for something a little more solid.
They don't exist unfortunately if ya do find anything tho do report it here as we'd all love to know but preferably in the DigiBook thread
My Trade Thread
My Collectible Trade Thread
My Slips FT/FS
Digital Codes For Trade
Blufans V.I.P.
WANTED SLIPS:Benjamin Button (Gold), Dreamgirls, The Duchess, Ghost (Gold AA) Frost & Nixon
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 07:18 PM   #1865
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
2888
193
92
Default

Never ordered from SBC before, but do they send out an email when your order ships? Mine should be getting ready to ship soon.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:18 PM   #1866
emmet otter emmet otter is offline
Active Member
 
Mar 2016
Default

Is there no place here in the US that sells the SCF3's?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 04:18 AM   #1867
C.C. 95 C.C. 95 is offline
Active Member
 
C.C. 95's Avatar
 
Aug 2014
Cleveland, OH
1047
102
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmet otter View Post
Is there no place here in the US that sells the SCF3's?
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
Never ordered from SBC before, but do they send out an email when your order ships? Mine should be getting ready to ship soon.
Yep. Usually within 24 hours or sooner. And my stuff always gets here (in the U.S.) within 3-4 days.
Blufans VIP
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
rickah88 (07-19-2016)
Old 07-19-2016, 12:15 PM   #1868
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
2888
193
92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. 95 View Post
Yep. Usually within 24 hours or sooner. And my stuff always gets here (in the U.S.) within 3-4 days.
Good to know! Thank you for the info.
So you didn't have to worry about customs? My order is a few hundred dollars total. Was curious what courier delivered your order, here in the states?
Assuming this order goes through smoothly I will be doing a few more to get my collection all covered up!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
C.C. 95 (07-20-2016)
Old 07-20-2016, 05:18 AM   #1869
C.C. 95 C.C. 95 is offline
Active Member
 
C.C. 95's Avatar
 
Aug 2014
Cleveland, OH
1047
102
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
Good to know! Thank you for the info.
So you didn't have to worry about customs? My order is a few hundred dollars total. Was curious what courier delivered your order, here in the states?
Assuming this order goes through smoothly I will be doing a few more to get my collection all covered up!
They ship with DHL...
And FYI - in the U.S., customs fees (duty) don't become an issue until you reach the $800.00 mark.
Blufans VIP
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 12:16 PM   #1870
120inna55 120inna55 is offline
Active Member
 
120inna55's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
2
Default

Can anyone tell me if SteelBookCentral's SCF3 or SCF4 would be recommended for the Target Exclusive DigiBook Batman v Superman?
"Every man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." ---H.L. Mencken
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 12:20 PM   #1871
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
2888
193
92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. 95 View Post
They ship with DHL...
And FYI - in the U.S., customs fees (duty) don't become an issue until you reach the $800.00 mark.
Please tell Amazon Canada & UPS that!
I ordered a bunch of steelbooks from the LG wave a few years ago. Total was ~$150 and got hit with customs.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:44 AM   #1872
120inna55 120inna55 is offline
Active Member
 
120inna55's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
2
Default

Not a steelbook, but does anyone know if any of steelbookcentral's slipcovers will fit the Batman v Superman Target Exclusive Lenticular DigiBook?

http://www.target.com/p/batman-v-sup...k/-/A-51164595

I'm assuming if any of them fit, it would be the SCF4, but I hate to buy them without knowing for sure.

Thanks!
"Every man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." ---H.L. Mencken
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:41 PM   #1873
ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK is online now
Member
 
ROADBLOCK's Avatar
 
Dec 2015
155
Default

They have got to make new SCF for the new HD Zeta lentis (Mad Max / Terminators). Blufans as well has beefed up their fullslip lentis lately.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:29 PM   #1874
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
2888
193
92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 120inna55 View Post
Not a steelbook, but does anyone know if any of steelbookcentral's slipcovers will fit the Batman v Superman Target Exclusive Lenticular DigiBook?

http://www.target.com/p/batman-v-sup...k/-/A-51164595

I'm assuming if any of them fit, it would be the SCF4, but I hate to buy them without knowing for sure.

Thanks!
I have a large order that should be shipping soon. I hear SBC ships via DHL which should only take a few days to reach me. Since this is my first order, I ordered a several of each size to see what could work on any given release.
Once my order arrives, I will be happy to post my findings and take requests if I have the release(or similar sized releaee) in my collection!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
120inna55 (07-22-2016)
Old 07-22-2016, 01:56 PM   #1875
120inna55 120inna55 is offline
Active Member
 
120inna55's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
I have a large order that should be shipping soon. I hear SBC ships via DHL which should only take a few days to reach me. Since this is my first order, I ordered a several of each size to see what could work on any given release.
Once my order arrives, I will be happy to post my findings and take requests if I have the release(or similar sized releaee) in my collection!
That's cool of you. Do you have the BvS DigiBook to test drive?
"Every man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." ---H.L. Mencken
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:57 PM   #1876
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
2888
193
92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 120inna55 View Post
That's cool of you. Do you have the BvS DigiBook to test drive?
Oh yes I do!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
120inna55 (07-22-2016)
Old 07-24-2016, 02:39 PM   #1877
Zombilina Zombilina is online now
Active Member
 
Zombilina's Avatar
 
Apr 2015
GA, USA
496
51
24
Default

Maybe not the right place, but is there a fully enclosed case for an amaray + slipcover? There's a few I wanna display at the front of my collection but I feel like they're super vulnerable compared to my premium stuff!
Xbox GT: Zombilina Pryde / Battletag: Zombilina#11962
Very Much WTB: Drive FNAC Box Set/Drive Coffret Prestige Edition, Pan's Labyrinth OST on Vinyl
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
The Thing (Universal release) - 9/30/2008 & The Thing Prequel Blu-ray Movies - North America mr.hidef 1711 06-01-2016 12:34 AM
What is a SteelBook and purchasing Resource thread for Blu-ray SteelBook Blu-ray SteelBooks jw 238 03-04-2014 08:10 AM
Transformers BD Master Thread Blu-ray Movies - North America Poonking 16 07-12-2008 06:23 PM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:03 AM.