Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Deals, Cheap PS4 Games!

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Doom (PS4)
$19.99
Grand Kingdom (PS4)
$27.55
Tom Clancy's The Division (PS4)
$29.99
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (PS4)
$29.99
Dying Light: The Following (PS4)
$40.95
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (PS4)
$49.99
Star Wars: Battlefront (PS4)
$19.14
Divinity (PS4)
$24.62
The Talos Principle (PS4)
$21.30
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4)
$29.99
Doom  (PS4)
$51.56
Rocket League (PS4)
$27.05
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 07-09-2016, 04:39 PM   #4361
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2007
Limbo (Bakersfield, Ca.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiera View Post
Done. The conduits that go through walls are still annoying and inflexible.
I tried to use the gate and conduit in my already built home in sanctuary but it wouldn't work. The through wall conduit is too long a d too many wires would have to go through the window. I'll have to stick with closing the door behind me and either fast travel from inside or go thru a wall in build mode.
PSN: un4gvn2 LIVE: un4givn2

EI 'AANIIGOO 'AHOOT'E
"2309, there is no finer vintage!"
SPOOOON!!

My music collection
Old 07-09-2016, 08:51 PM   #4362
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2012
Denmark

I was able to put it in my "kondo" in an attempt to keep the rabble out of my polygamous penthouse apartment.
Old 07-11-2016, 04:56 PM   #4363
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2011

I played to level 55 or so after launch and put it down for a while. I just came back and downloaded all the DLC's and now I crash to blue screen and all the way out to the PS dashboard pretty often. I played most of the day Saturday and had about 10 kicks to the dashboard, all while loading a save. I feel like I will lose the game at some point, this will eventually corrupt something and leave me screwed. I had almost no trouble prior to the DLC, I'm talking maybe 1-2 issues total, I get that many in a couple hours now....WTF happened?
Old 07-11-2016, 05:59 PM   #4364
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardSlayer View Post
I played to level 55 or so after launch and put it down for a while. I just came back and downloaded all the DLC's and now I crash to blue screen and all the way out to the PS dashboard pretty often. I played most of the day Saturday and had about 10 kicks to the dashboard, all while loading a save. I feel like I will lose the game at some point, this will eventually corrupt something and leave me screwed. I had almost no trouble prior to the DLC, I'm talking maybe 1-2 issues total, I get that many in a couple hours now....WTF happened?
I'd just leave it be for a few more months see if a patch saves you. Other than Far Harbor I don't honestly see any point to anyone playing these lol

I too did what you did 100hrs on the XBOX copy and level 60ish and then quickly started my PS4 copy and got to level 30 something on that then I was burned out on Fallout within 2 months of release lol
Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:19 PM   #4365
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersix4 View Post
I'd just leave it be for a few more months see if a patch saves you. Other than Far Harbor I don't honestly see any point to anyone playing these lol

I too did what you did 100hrs on the XBOX copy and level 60ish and then quickly started my PS4 copy and got to level 30 something on that then I was burned out on Fallout within 2 months of release lol
Meh, I still enjoy it so I will play it until it dies or I finish it for good. I am just about done with everything in the main game (that I came across anyway) and will do the far harbor this weekend to be caught up....until the next one.

Last edited by LizardSlayer; 07-14-2016 at 08:40 PM.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:49 PM   #4366
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2007
Limbo (Bakersfield, Ca.)

I'm on my second character. Both are over level 100. Can't even guess how many hours. Still enjoying it enough. Even found an area I've never seen before yesterday.

EI 'AANIIGOO 'AHOOT'E
SPOOOON!!

My music collection
Old 07-13-2016, 02:18 AM   #4367
Blu-ray Champion

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by un4gvn94538 View Post
I'm on my second character. Both are over level 100. Can't even guess how many hours. Still enjoying it enough. Even found an area I've never seen before yesterday.
I got to level 70ish on PS4 legit. Am now at 203 from exploits.
I got to level 10ish on Xbox One legit. Am now at 401 from mods.
PSN = derb
Xbox Live = BackfromSanity

2015 Game of the Year - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS4 2TB SSD ~ Xbox One 4TB WD ~ Nintendo Wii U 2TB WD
Old 07-19-2016, 09:47 AM   #4368
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2012
Denmark

A peek inside my (fallout) shelter. The light switches on when the door is closed, and it can only be closed from the inside. You can see the crate with food to the right of the door and the crap bucket to the left I moved the town bell in there so I can actually call my peeps in there if I should feel like it.

Old 07-19-2016, 12:51 PM   #4369
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2007
San Antonio, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derb View Post
I got to level 70ish on PS4 legit. Am now at 203 from exploits.
I got to level 10ish on Xbox One legit. Am now at 401 from mods.

I might have to reload and give the mods a try just to goof around with. I got burned out around level 70 on my 1st play through and haven't played since then.
PSN: ratandjmt
Old 07-28-2016, 12:06 AM   #4370
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2012
Denmark

The vault DLC doesn't seem to be too shabby. There's a bit of a story element, where I just thought you were given a toolbox to play around with.

The clean, un-wastelanded furniture and such available in the vault can be used everywhere. NOW WE CAN FINALLY HAVE NICE THINGS! I've already upgraded one of the crappers in Sanctuary Hills to functioning-looking toilets and to actually have sinks! Yay.
Thanks given by:
JimDiGriz (07-28-2016)
Old 07-28-2016, 02:59 AM   #4371
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2007
Limbo (Bakersfield, Ca.)

Forgot the dlc came out.

EI 'AANIIGOO 'AHOOT'E
SPOOOON!!

My music collection
Old 08-01-2016, 01:47 AM   #4372
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2012
Denmark

I was going to build some batting cages, but the pitching machine was crap, so I turned it into a gym instead. It's pretty hilarious seeing Doc Anderson and Jun Long go nuts on the... I forget what they're called, thingies.

The gym is a HUGE success. I had hardly put down the second weights bench when all the settlers just came flooding in to work out. Mama Murphy got there first No one cares about the bar anymore, it seems
Old 08-01-2016, 06:35 AM   #4373
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2008
Winnipeg, Canada

I'm curious about your guys' thoughts. There was a lot of hype behind a Fallout 4 and when it was revealed the excitement went through the roof. At launch it got great reviews too, but afterwards it just seemed to me that people weren't talking about it. When I did see comments they were about how disappointing the game was. I never played any of them but this one caught my eye since in that "freeze mode" the enemies are still moving. My friends all got it and really enjoyed it, but soon too stopped playing and talking about it.
PSN ID: ZanFear
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/ZanFear.png
Platinums: 43
Favourite games of all time: Star Wars KOTOR, Star Wars Battlefront 2, GTA 4, Bioshock Infinite, Mortal Kombat series, Uncharted series, God of War series, inFAMOUS, LBP series, Heavy Rain, Goldeneye, Hotline Miami, Rocket League
Favourite films of all time: Star Wars saga, Inception, District 9, The Dark Knight, Spider-Man 2, LOTR, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, The Mummy, Goldeneye, The Mask of Zorro
Old 08-01-2016, 09:50 AM   #4374
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Curry View Post
I'm curious about your guys' thoughts. There was a lot of hype behind a Fallout 4 and when it was revealed the excitement went through the roof. At launch it got great reviews too, but afterwards it just seemed to me that people weren't talking about it. When I did see comments they were about how disappointing the game was. I never played any of them but this one caught my eye since in that "freeze mode" the enemies are still moving. My friends all got it and really enjoyed it, but soon too stopped playing and talking about it.
I mean I've played it 3 times ... Is it like Fallout 3 where I played it 5+ times for 100+ hours? No
I guess it depends what "value" means to you... Do I view it in the same light as fallout 3? No. But am I happy with what I got from the game? Yes
Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away.
Thanks given by:
Blu-Curry (08-01-2016)
Old 08-01-2016, 11:21 AM   #4375
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2012
Denmark

Quote:
I'm curious about your guys' thoughts. There was a lot of hype behind a Fallout 4 and when it was revealed the excitement went through the roof. At launch it got great reviews too, but afterwards it just seemed to me that people weren't talking about it.
There was plenty of talk about it here I think the most disappointing aspect is probably the lack of new story/area content in the DLC. The game's been updated to run much better than at launch (where nobody cared that much because it was all so new and exciting) and has SO much to do without buying a single piece of DLC. It's without a doubt the game of the last handful of years for me. I've never played a game more hours than this one. It's not flawless, and will of course never top Fallout 3 and NV on nostalgia (well, maybe when the next one comes out? ), but it's the bomb, if you ask me.
Thanks given by:
Blu-Curry (08-01-2016), JimDiGriz (08-02-2016)
Old 08-01-2016, 01:47 PM   #4376
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2015
Ohio

Quote:
Nobody was talking about it post release because everybody was busy playing it I heard tons of people talking about this game when it released. You must not have been searching the right sites or hanging with the right crowd.
This was my first Fallout experience and I absolutely loved it. Even bought the Automatron and Far Harbor DLC's. After I finished those though, I sold the game. I put a shitload of time into it and I'm not really into replaying a really really long game such as this one. Still really loved this game though.
Favorite movies of the year so far (in no particular order):

1. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
2. Captain America: Civil War
3. Suicide Squad
4. Deadpool
5. Hardcore Henry
6. The Revenant
Thanks given by:
Blu-Curry (08-01-2016)
Old 08-01-2016, 01:54 PM   #4377
Expert Member

Jan 2010

I played it regularly all the way from release day through the Far Harbor DLC. One of my favorite games ever.
Thanks given by:
Blu-Curry (08-01-2016)
Old 08-01-2016, 03:30 PM   #4378
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2012
Denmark

The new vault furniture is so awesome. I'll be switching all the crappy, wasteland-y looking stuff for neat new vault furniture in time.
Old 08-01-2016, 05:05 PM   #4379
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2008
Winnipeg, Canada

Thanks guys, I knew I'd get some good feedback in this thread. It baffles me why some people were really disappointed, but I think they usually said they liked Fallout 3 or New Vegas better.
PSN ID: ZanFear
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/ZanFear.png
Platinums: 43
Favourite games of all time: Star Wars KOTOR, Star Wars Battlefront 2, GTA 4, Bioshock Infinite, Mortal Kombat series, Uncharted series, God of War series, inFAMOUS, LBP series, Heavy Rain, Goldeneye, Hotline Miami, Rocket League
Favourite films of all time: Star Wars saga, Inception, District 9, The Dark Knight, Spider-Man 2, LOTR, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, The Mummy, Goldeneye, The Mask of Zorro
Old 08-01-2016, 07:16 PM   #4380
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2007
Limbo (Bakersfield, Ca.)

I'm disappointed because a lot of the dlc is stuff that's already in game. I'm just allowed to build with it now. Seems to me its something CD project red would have added for free or would have included in the first place. I didn't want something "unlocked" I wanted more story, new characters and places or stuff that wasn't in the game in the first place. The arena items for example.

That said I still play it plenty....

Loyal Clem is the new chief of security

Atrium immediately inside the vault in the first buildable area with cafeteria and common room in center. Not finished. Used a ton of copper. Still need a ton of copper. I have a residential section in another adjacent area connected with hallways. Food is grown (not sure how without sunlight) by the given water purifier. Ghouls already wandered into the atrium.

EI 'AANIIGOO 'AHOOT'E
SPOOOON!!

My music collection
Thanks given by:
Blu-Curry (08-01-2016), Naiera (08-01-2016)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4