Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Alien: Covenant 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.54
Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Fifth Element 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Heat (Blu-ray)
$6.99
Mars (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Dragon Ball Super: Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$29.99
MacArthur (Blu-ray)
$8.08
One-Punch Man: Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$40.68
King Kong 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.41
Sid & Nancy (Blu-ray)
$27.55
Life (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Ex Machina 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.77
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Players and Recorders

Old 05-07-2017, 10:20 AM   #401

Sep 2010
Phoenix, AZ

Hmm, already having issues with the Seiki. Sending it back. It plays fine, but some discs, when sitting at the menu, say after a show has ended and it goes back to the main menu of the disc, it says "the disc is damaged" and ejects it. But it's consistently with certain discs. For example, seasons of Seinfeld on DVD. Every time. Yet it plays the episodes perfectly. Doubt it's major, but also doubt it'll only get better with time. Hoping it's just an anomaly since I've searched and found very little about a similar issue. They're obviously paying for shipping back and a new one, so I don't really mind. Curious though.
Ever seen a guy say goodbye to a shoe?!

(Chuckling) Yes, once.
Old 05-13-2017, 03:46 PM   #402

Dec 2014

I purchased the SEIKI SR4KP1 from ABC Warehouse on April 25, 2017, and I received confirmation. I have been waiting anxiously for the player to arrive each day. Today I find out it was CANCELLED with no notification, whatsoever. Extremely unprofessional. I would try to find a more reputable merchant to buy from! Savings is not everything if they will wait weeks and then cancel the order with no comment, no email. Disgusting. Shame on ABC Warehouse.
Old 05-14-2017, 09:20 AM   #403

Nov 2012
Anaheim, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlbb View Post
I purchased the SEIKI SR4KP1 from ABC Warehouse on April 25, 2017, and I received confirmation. I have been waiting anxiously for the player to arrive each day. Today I find out it was CANCELLED with no notification, whatsoever. Extremely unprofessional. I would try to find a more reputable merchant to buy from! Savings is not everything if they will wait weeks and then cancel the order with no comment, no email. Disgusting. Shame on ABC Warehouse.
That's unfortunate. Did you email (contact them)? I just tried a fake order and everything was going to go though and the price is unbelievable. Sorry for your bad luck. I bought my first player from https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...=REG&A=details and the service was perfect. The price fluctuates with them (generally between $79 & $89) with free shipping and no tax, depending on where you live.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:38 AM   #404

Dec 2014

Apparently my address did not match up perfectly with what they had. I did email them and requested they call me. They called me twice, and I called and spoke with them once. They apparently have also redesigned the web site, so according to them, if it doesn't work, as mine didn't, it should let you know right away, rather than having to wait. I will try again tonight and if that fails, I will try the other site you had.

So part of it is my financial institution's fault, but they definitely should have notified me it was cancelled instead of letting me think for weeks I was getting it.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:02 AM   #405

Dec 2014

Ordered again. Got the acknowledgement email but not the confirmation, which I am told it will give when it actually goes through. i may have a friend try to get it for me, and failing that, I will use the other site you listed. I note they are closed right now due to a religious holiday (unusual for e-commerce, but i can respect that).
Old 05-21-2017, 01:35 AM   #406

May 2017
Mexico City

What is the best option for a region b player?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Players and Recorders