Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Alien: Covenant 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.54
Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Fifth Element 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Heat (Blu-ray)
$6.99
Mars (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Dragon Ball Super: Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$29.99
MacArthur (Blu-ray)
$8.08
One-Punch Man: Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$40.68
King Kong 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.41
Sid & Nancy (Blu-ray)
$27.55
Life (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Ex Machina 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.77
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM   #65541
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2010
Florida

Quote:
Women’s Money In The Bank Match Being Planned For Next Month’s Pay Per View

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned WWE officials are planning to announce a women’s Money in the Bank match for next month’s event … and if all goes accordingly, we’ll be getting the first of it’s kind.

Sources tell us the SmackDown brand pay per view will not only feature the men’s MITB, but as it currently stands they’re planning to announce a women’s match as well in the next few weeks.

Thats right, 2017 is more than likely going to feature the inaugural Women’s Championship briefcase.

No word yet on participants, or if there is any added stipulations, but the fact they are having this match alone is just another large step forward in women’s equality in WWE.
Source
"I'm just here for the gasoline."

10 Favorite Films: 1) Inglourious Basterds 2) Back to the Future 3) Jurassic Park 4) The Empire Strikes Back 5) Aliens 6) Halloween 7) The Matrix 8) Pulp Fiction 9) Raiders of the Lost Ark 10) The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Old Today, 12:40 AM   #65542
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2010
Florida

Becky actually won something praise the lord
"I'm just here for the gasoline."

10 Favorite Films: 1) Inglourious Basterds 2) Back to the Future 3) Jurassic Park 4) The Empire Strikes Back 5) Aliens 6) Halloween 7) The Matrix 8) Pulp Fiction 9) Raiders of the Lost Ark 10) The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Thanks given by:
Old Today, 12:42 AM   #65543
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2010
Florida

They should've done the MITB Women's Ladder Match before the draft to include ALL available female superstars. They still can, but it should be a cross-brand involving all major female names not named Alexa or Naomi (and her opponent for MITB).
Thanks given by:
Old Today, 01:14 AM   #65544
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008
Orlando, FL

Jinder just cut arguably the promo of the decade.
Old Today, 01:29 AM   #65545
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2010
Florida

That lineup for the men's MITB Ladder Match is legit. Styles and Nakamura in the same match already? This is too good.
Old Today, 03:09 AM   #65546
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
That lineup for the men's MITB Ladder Match is legit. Styles and Nakamura in the same match already? This is too good.
I agree. I googled the driving distance from Daytona to St Louis just in case i feel like going. We made that drive once but we needed only 2 tickets to the show and had one small kid. Now we have two kids who need tickets so the cost of everything doubles.
They say practice makes perfect. They also say no one is perfect. I wish they would make up their minds.
Old Today, 07:55 AM   #65547
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014

New SDL. I know Zayn got stretched off in the end but Zayn got another win on Corbin in their rematch? Holy shit?!

Weird to have something like a Money in the Bank to be exclusive to one Brand, do you think Raw will invent an equivalent like they did with the Universal Title?

Also weird that no one had to earn their spot, they were just chosen but God damn this match looks incredible on paper either way.

Nakamura is making his SDL in ring debut in a team with Styles?! HOLY SHIT. For those who know, this is a huge moment and they just tossed it out on free TV. Interesting they also gave away another potential hot program down the line in Nakamura/Owens, also surprised Owens took the pin here as well.

Until The Revival come back, The Fashion Police are my new favourite Tag Team. You broke my heart by separating #DIY but then filled my heart with a new team. Thanks WWE.
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #65548
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2014
Melbourne Australia

Is there a GIF of the Booker T hand gesture from the Backlash pre-show?
“When I walk around the streets of New York, I don’t hear an orchestra, I hear all the taxis and dogs and subways.” - Steven Spielberg

My Collection
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...4&categoryid=7
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports