COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Poirot: The Complete Cases Collection (Blu-ray)
$198.49
Dexter: The Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Draft Day (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Orange Is the New Black: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$18.49
Transformers Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$17.24
Pain & Gain (Blu-ray)
$10.12
Sleepaway Camp (Blu-ray)
$15.99
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Destroy All Monsters (Blu-ray)
$12.74
Ray Donovan: Season One (Blu-ray)
$24.49
Baltimore Ravens: Road to XLVII (Blu-ray)
$20.08
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (Blu-ray)
$119.99
Steven Spielberg Director's Collection (Blu-ray)
$91.99
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Eternal Damn Nation (Blu-ray)
$15.25
D-Day Remembered (Blu-ray)
$39.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
The Wind Will Carry Us (Blu-ray)
$19.49
Bones: Season Four (Blu-ray)
$19.89

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 11-24-2013, 02:49 PM   #441
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2012
SE MI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru64 View Post
I'm looking for that film. I'm dying to see it! But everywhere I go, the stores don't have it. Either they discontinued the product or they're just sold out. And I'm not buying it on Amazon.com for 85 bucks! Anyone know where I can possibly find it. Probably somewhere in Canada by any chance, cause I was just in America not too long ago. Anyone wanna help me out?
When news of it being OOP first happened early this year, I checked Barnes & Noble. Since they are the most expensive place to buy movies, they also are the last to have those OOP titles around. While the local stores had no copies, they gave me phone numbers to ones in Ohio that did, and they shipped one to me.
It's probably too late for this to still work, but is worth a call or 2 (or stop in and ask them to look through their computer for other stores who have it in stock still, which is what I first did to get a list of phone numbers).

If there's any other places that you don't usually shop due to high prices (I'm thinking back to FYE and mall stores when we had those around here), try them also. Good luck.
Old 11-24-2013, 03:50 PM   #442
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyhorse View Post
When news of it being OOP first happened early this year, I checked Barnes & Noble. Since they are the most expensive place to buy movies, they also are the last to have those OOP titles around. While the local stores had no copies, they gave me phone numbers to ones in Ohio that did, and they shipped one to me.
It's probably too late for this to still work, but is worth a call or 2 (or stop in and ask them to look through their computer for other stores who have it in stock still, which is what I first did to get a list of phone numbers).

If there's any other places that you don't usually shop due to high prices (I'm thinking back to FYE and mall stores when we had those around here), try them also. Good luck.
Yeah. B&N is the most expensive place around. I remember about 4 years back, I bought Season 4 of The Simpsons on DVD for $43 and change. Now, I see it at Target for $15 and get pissed.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:20 AM   #443

May 2013
Toronto
Thumbs up

This film really needs a proper re-release on blu-ray!
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America