COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Poirot: The Complete Cases Collection (Blu-ray)
$198.49
Dexter: The Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Draft Day (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Orange Is the New Black: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$18.49
Transformers Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$17.24
Pain & Gain (Blu-ray)
$10.12
Sleepaway Camp (Blu-ray)
$15.99
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Destroy All Monsters (Blu-ray)
$12.74
Ray Donovan: Season One (Blu-ray)
$24.49
Baltimore Ravens: Road to XLVII (Blu-ray)
$20.08
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (Blu-ray)
$119.99
Steven Spielberg Director's Collection (Blu-ray)
$91.99
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Eternal Damn Nation (Blu-ray)
$15.25
D-Day Remembered (Blu-ray)
$39.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
The Wind Will Carry Us (Blu-ray)
$19.49
Bones: Season Four (Blu-ray)
$19.89
Old 08-30-2014, 06:09 PM   #2621
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
Ah okay, I see.
So I guess my statue will be numbered somewhere in the #1501-2000/2000 range.
Not a big deal, as I'm just happy to have gotten this piece ordered since I missed out on it the first go around. Thank you for the info!
You betcha buddy. That's right where I'm betting your statue will be numbered. I'm sure you will heavily enjoy that statue. There are many people out on the forums that consider the Kenobi the best Mythos of the bunch.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:06 PM   #2622
Special Member

Oct 2012
Nashville

Seems like a good deal:

$79.50 Shipped:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=GE80264

$168.90 Shipped:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=GE80289

Thanks given by:
STARKILLER--1138 (08-31-2014)
Old Yesterday, 02:07 AM   #2623
Special Member

Sep 2008
Nashville, TN (In a cave, in a dark, cold, cave)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
Haven't seen any in hand pics of HB.

Yeah, I've seen the GG Rocket and Groot. Looks like it was 1/4 scale, or 18" scale as GG calls it, and it looks awesome!
Well I will have in hand pics soon so you'll see it then!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operation Swordfish View Post
Thanks buddy! I've seen some pics of Hellboy online and he looks freaking sweet! You must be so stoked waiting for him to come in. You also have quite a few awesome Hot Toys coming your way ! I have seen pics of the Groot & Rocket GG statue and that thing looks so freaking bad-ass! If its not insanely priced you should definitely get it. And you should try and get Mythos Maul if you can too but he just went to waitlist this week on SS's website. He's still available on eBay though but I fear what will happen to the price on that thing once people realize he's not available anymore.
I'm totally stoked. I've been waiting on this and Sinestro it seems like forever. The time has gone by pretty slow since I ordered it in March. I'm definetly going for the GG Groot and Rocket. It's only a matter of how fast it sells out and if they put it up while I'm asleep. I don't go to bed usually till almost daylight and wake up sometime mid afternoon. My sleeping habits have made me miss a number of things I wanted. My best bud usually texts me right away if he sees something while he's at work to wake me up. That helps. Ya right after I posted I saw that it was on the wait list. Oh well if I'm meant to have one I'll find a way when the time comes. There are so many things I want and with the New SW films coming up I'm sure there is going to be a sith that looks BA so I'm not to worried.

Quote:
I can't wait to see that day when yours go back up! And you are so right about the statue light-up features. I can't even tell they are on lol.

I put my Vader Mythos next to my Maul Mythos.

[Show spoiler]

What do you guys think looks better, both Mythos statues together or the Maul Mythos with the Maul GG mini-busts? Thoughts? Complaints? Grievances? LOL.
I say with Vader. They look like they were meant to be displayed together.
My Home Theater COMPLETED 11/6/13
My Memorabilia UPDATED 4/9/14
TV-Pioneer Kuro 500M Reciever-marantz SR5003 Front-polkaudio Monitor 60's Center-polkaudio CS2 Surrounds-ONKYO SKM-540S Subwoofer-Outlaw LFM-1 Plus BD Player-oppo BDP-83 Gaming-XBOX360 S Conditioner and Protector-APC H15
Old Yesterday, 07:04 AM   #2624
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Damn, Josh! I totally forgot to try PF Vader with PF Maul in a besta. Will try and get it done asap.
STARKILLER--1138's Galaxy Far, Far Away.... *Updated 7/28/14

STARKILLER--1138's Profile @ PSN Profiles

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep."
Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM   #2625
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by snsguy View Post
Well I will have in hand pics soon so you'll see it then!!!!

I'm totally stoked. I've been waiting on this and Sinestro it seems like forever. The time has gone by pretty slow since I ordered it in March. I'm definetly going for the GG Groot and Rocket. It's only a matter of how fast it sells out and if they put it up while I'm asleep. I don't go to bed usually till almost daylight and wake up sometime mid afternoon. My sleeping habits have made me miss a number of things I wanted. My best bud usually texts me right away if he sees something while he's at work to wake me up. That helps. Ya right after I posted I saw that it was on the wait list. Oh well if I'm meant to have one I'll find a way when the time comes. There are so many things I want and with the New SW films coming up I'm sure there is going to be a sith that looks BA so I'm not to worried.

I say with Vader. They look like they were meant to be displayed together.
The main thing I dislike about ordering pieces is the wait. All you can do in the meantime is keep looking at the awesome pics on the website and imagine what its going to look like in your display until you finally get it.

I hope you can manage to get the Groot and Rocket statue. That thing is freaking sweet.

Quote:
Damn, Josh! I totally forgot to try PF Vader with PF Maul in a besta. Will try and get it done asap.
LOL, don't worry about it bud. I'm not going to get the Vader PF for a long time anyways. I'll probably wait till the new one starts shipping out because I'm sure there will be a bunch of people looking to unload their old one and then and I'll probably be able to get a deal on it.
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM   #2626
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
The main thing I dislike about ordering pieces is the wait. All you can do in the meantime is keep looking at the awesome pics on the website and imagine what its going to look like in your display until you finally get it.

I hope you can manage to get the Groot and Rocket statue. That thing is freaking sweet.

LOL, don't worry about it bud. I'm not going to get the Vader PF for a long time anyways. I'll probably wait till the new one starts shipping out because I'm sure there will be a bunch of people looking to unload their old one and then and I'll probably be able to get a deal on it.
That's smart! No doubt there will be plenty of people trying to switch up their OG Vader PF for the new one, and the market will be saturated for a bit.

Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM   #2627
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
That's smart! No doubt there will be plenty of people trying to switch up their OG Vader PF for the new one, and the market will be saturated for a bit.
I'm hoping so. I can find Vader going for anywhere between $350 and $550 currently. If I find one for $350 and I have the money I'll probably jump on it or I'll just wait it out.

There is also a very slight possibility that the new one will be a bit shorter than we are thinking, but I highly doubt it.
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM   #2628
Blu-ray Prince

May 2010
Columbia, MD

Quote:
Quote:
I'm hoping so. I can find Vader going for anywhere between $350 and $550 currently. If I find one for $350 and I have the money I'll probably jump on it or I'll just wait it out.

There is also a very slight possibility that the new one will be a bit shorter than we are thinking, but I highly doubt it.
Hey guys! Happy Labor Day!

I'm with you Swordfish, I'd really like to add this 1/4 PF Vader to my collection. I've been kicking myself, ever since, for not ordering it when I had the chance! Of course if I got it now, it would make a fantastic box to add to my collection of boxes!
Thanks given by:
snobird (Today)
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #2629
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
Hey guys! Happy Labor Day!

I'm with you Swordfish, I'd really like to add this 1/4 PF Vader to my collection. I've been kicking myself, ever since, for not ordering it when I had the chance! Of course if I got it now, it would make a fantastic box to add to my collection of boxes!
Happy Labor Day buddy!

And Happy Labor Day to everyone in this thread

I'm not crazy about the pose on the original Vader PF, or the very plain base, but I absolutely love the mixed media outfit! Thats what really sells me on that piece. And I think the ANH outfit is the most iconic one of the three.
Thanks given by:
snobird (Today)
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM   #2630
Blu-ray Prince

May 2010
Columbia, MD

Quote:
Happy Labor Day buddy!

And Happy Labor Day to everyone in this thread

I'm not crazy about the pose on the original Vader PF, or the very plain base, but I absolutely love the mixed media outfit! Thats what really sells me on that piece. And I think the ANH outfit is the most iconic one of the three.
I agree 100%. One way of looking at the plain base, is seeing how far Sideshow has come with their statues over the years, as this one was released in '04 or '05, I think? So you've got the "Sideshow Historical Value"!
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM   #2631
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
I agree 100%. One way of looking at the plain base, is seeing how far Sideshow has come with their statues over the years, as this one was released in '04 or '05, I think? So you've got the "Sideshow Historical Value"!
Very well said
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM   #2632
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
Yeah, it was '05 IIRC. The tailoring on it is exquisite. Something that SS needs to get back to for future releases. Seeing pics of the new Boba PF from SDCC, it doesn seem SS is indeed taking their tailoring back up to that standard.

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia