Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Sand Pebbles (Blu-ray)
$5.99
1 hr ago
Memories of Underdevelopment (Blu-ray)
$21.98

The Matrix 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

I, Tonya (Blu-ray)
$12.99
45 min ago
Bridge of Spies (Blu-ray)
$8.99

Escape Plan 2: Hades (Blu-ray)
$18.84
11 hrs ago
Tombstone (Blu-ray)
$8.99

Avatar The Last Airbender: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$17.99
1 hr ago
Die Hard Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
2 hrs ago
A Quiet Place 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Fury 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia

Old 04-21-2018, 11:09 PM   #1221
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

God damn.

I find it so hard to believe she wasn't involved with some sex stuff in there, that was the whole point of that cult. I think she said she wasn't part of the inner circle, but I bet she did some stuff in there.

If these women weren't willing both Mack and that one dude will go to prison for a very long time. Its hard for me to believe some of these people didn't know what they were getting involved with though, so many out there in Hollyweird are super obsessed with the cult thing.

Ryan Leaf is a douche.
Old 04-21-2018, 11:34 PM   #1222
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Montana

I think it was a self help group and the inner circle was where the sex stuff was happening...which she didn't know about and it sounds like that didn't form until after she left. Sorry to disappoint you.

Yeah, I have a hard time believing they didn't know either. I mean if someone told me they needs incriminating evidence or naked pictures of me, I'd just say no and walk away. So they are either really dumb or I don't have a reason.

Ryan Leaf was an embarrassment. Probably THE worst draft pick of all time.
Old 04-22-2018, 12:11 AM   #1223
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

I'm just not buying it, they were all having sex with each other. I think she's just trying to save her image for all of the men who are in love with her.

Exactly, they knew what they're signing up for. And when someone asks for naked pictures and if you weren't okay with that you'd go to the police immediately. I think after awhile some of these women started feeling bad that they made the choice to get into this and thats why this thing is blowing up.

So Ethan Van Sciver may have just blown a massive spoiler for Solo. I won't tell you the whole thing in case you see the movie, but basically a French magazine came out and said a certain character was a female, but Lucasfilm officially lists the character as a male. And EVS was basically showing in one of his latest videos that the action figure of the character definitely has the body shape of a female, and according to an online article there is going to be a reveal of this in the movie thats supposedly going to be on the level of Empire Strikes Back. I won't tell you what or who it is though.
Old 04-22-2018, 02:57 AM   #1224
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Montana

I think that's wishful thinking on your part.

I like how you're trying to avoid telling me a spoiler about a movie I know nothing about and have zero intention of seeing, ha ha. It's like if I tried not telling you a spoiler about The Incredibles 2. Although if you're going to be watching Disney movies, The Incredibles is way better than TFA and TLJ.
Old 04-22-2018, 03:36 AM   #1225
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Just don't destroy my dreams. Don't worry I'll share her nudes once they leek.

Ha ha. I know you're going to see it eventually! I think you could convince me to see the Incredibles 1&2. Do you know if they are on Amazon prime, I'm much too lazy to look. Well, besides telling you about the possible spoiler I also wanted to remind you to start watching EVS videos on YouTube. That dude is so much fun and he's got new videos about SW stuff every day.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:06 PM   #1226
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Today's video is perfect for popping your EVS cherry

Old 04-23-2018, 02:18 PM   #1227
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Montana

I don't think any Disney movies are free on Amazon Prime. Maybe it's on Netflix?

That video put me to sleep last night. Does he just read articles?

That guy took the partial refund. This ordeal is over.
Old 04-23-2018, 03:36 PM   #1228
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Maybe I'll re-up my Netflix subscription eventually. Although isn't Disney starting a streaming service soon?

Sometimes he gives commentary on articles, or commentary on news or how stupid new SW toys are. Sometimes he'll actually draw stuff. I don't know I just like his commentary and humor.

F*** yeah! I'm so glad thats over with for you.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:51 PM   #1229
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Montana

I don't even know if it's on Netflix. And yes, Disney is planning on pulling all of their stuff off of Netflix to put on their own streaming service when it's available. Disney is going to own everything pretty soon. They already screwed us by taking over the digital locker for codes.

Me too. Now what should I buy with my PayPal money?

It's been snowing here all morning. The record is officially broken. It's not cold enough to stick and the high this weekend is 80!
Old 04-23-2018, 06:17 PM   #1230
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Yeah they are going to own everything. I wonder how long until they buy Amazon.

How much do you have, and what are you in the mood for? I'd go with that Luke helmet

Are you serious? Thats so messed up! If it makes you feel better I'm not going to get anywhere near 80 anytime soon. The best I've got is upper 50s.
Old 04-23-2018, 06:40 PM   #1231
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Montana

Ha, I'm guessing Disney and Amazon will be all that's left. They will buy out WalMart and Target eventually. Brick and mortar stores are disappearing, it sucks.

Well it's useless on a preorder item because I can't pay it all up front so the Luke helmet doesn't work. I probably won't buy anything right now. I was eyeing that SS 1/6 Maul, but I'll wait until after SDCC.

Yeah, it's still snowing. It's starting to stick a little now. I'm seriously annoyed.
Old 04-23-2018, 07:36 PM   #1232
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

It does suck. I partially blame myself for enjoying Amazon's 2 day shipping too much. The mall here is practically a ghost town already. There will be nothing left 5 years from now.

I don't like the SS Maul at all. It has no robe, no electrobinoculars, no wrist communicator, no sith probe droids, no severed lightsaber, and just a plain black base. Its hardly better than my 12" Hasbro Maul I bought in '99 . And that one at least came with a robe!

That sucks. I can hear someone outside with a leaf blower. Clearly they know the snow is done here.
Old 04-23-2018, 07:40 PM   #1233
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Montana

The real question is where will everyone work if there are no stores open?

The SS Maul looks good in photographs. I wouldn't display it with anything you listed so I guess it's not a big deal to me. But the price is high for being so bare bones.

Lucky duck.

I guess someone broke into my cousin's house today. Do you ever worry about that happening? I'm guessing they wouldn't bother trying to steal any of our collectibles, but would go for computers and iPads. It would be too hard to sell such a niche item like figures and statues without getting caught.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:40 PM   #1234
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

There will be no jobs, then there will be no Amazon sales, then it will be the end of the world.

The price for how bare bones that figure is has always been my biggest issue with it. And not including the robe is unforgivable for me.

Holy shit! I hope no one was there and got hurt. I guess I should worry about it more than I do. I'm not so sure robbers have any idea how much our statues are worth, even they'd look at us like we're crazy for spending this much.

Oh btw, I have a new Black Series figure coming! I'm starting to actually find excitement in buying cheap Hasbro SW figs now.
Old 04-24-2018, 01:49 AM   #1235
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Montana

I look forward to that!

It is really bare bones. I think it’s another one of those situations where Sideshow realizes there are no other options currently. I mean their deluxe RotJ Luke comes with a bunch of stuff and is only $5 more than Maul.

Nobody was home. They caught a picture of the person on a camera though. I should probably stop leaving my wallet at home. I rarely take it with me.

Awesome! I hope it’s Rose!
Old 04-24-2018, 02:24 AM   #1236
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by terp_fan99 View Post
I look forward to that!

It is really bare bones. I think itís another one of those situations where Sideshow realizes there are no other options currently. I mean their deluxe RotJ Luke comes with a bunch of stuff and is only $5 more than Maul.

Nobody was home. They caught a picture of the person on a camera though. I should probably stop leaving my wallet at home. I rarely take it with me.

Awesome! I hope itís Rose!
Ha! Me too!

That Maul is such a rip. HT will deliver an awesome Maul and maybe they'll even make his speeder to go with him.

Definitely take your wallet with you! I should really look at getting a camera. Was it a good photo? Most times they release video footage from security cameras on the news you can barely even see anything. It kind of defeats the whole purpose.

I should buy Rose just for you. Ethan Van Sciver has like 20 Roses that he bought from Walmart on clearance. He also bought the one in the officer outfit and he is going to line them up with the officer one in the front as the leader of an army of regular Roses. I didn't buy Rose, and I didn't buy any Disney Wars character. I actually bought Captain Rex. That one turned out so freaking awesome, he is by far one of the best black series ever. He's also my favorite clone. I almost bought one of Sideshow's 1:6 Rexs multiple times.
Old 04-24-2018, 03:09 AM   #1237
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Montana

I hope they do! Although I can’t imagine Hot Toys doing a vehicle.

Nope, it’s an awful out of focus picture.

That’s pretty funny. I was reading on the forums that a few people bought all the clearance figures with the plan of donating them to Toys for Tots. They just wanted there to be room for new figures, ha.

I really need to attempt watching The Clone Wars again...although I think it’s off Netflix now. I also need to watch Superman: The Animated Series.
Old 04-24-2018, 03:15 AM   #1238
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Montana

Nevermind, The Clone Wars is still on there but The Incredibles isn’t.
Old 04-24-2018, 03:47 AM   #1239
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

They might do the speeder. It would be small and cheap, even smaller and cheaper than the Batpod which they did make. But thinking more about it, you're probably right. Someone did make a custom Hasbro speeder for either the Medicom Maul or the first Sideshow Maul and it looked so freaking sweet! So I really hope HT makes one.

That figures. Why do they even bother making security cameras? Don't the manufacturers realize you can't see anything with them?

Toys for Tots would probably reject donations of Rose . So are you tempted by any of the Solo figures? There is actually one character that looks kind of cool and interesting, but its the one that they can't figure out the gender of yet. If there doesn't end up being a plot twist with the character it will probably end up to be a dud like Phasma.

There are some great Clone Wars episodes and there are some terrible ones. Its hard for me to get into a kids show but at least Clone Wars is way better than Rebels.

They have an animated 2 part movie coming out for the Death of Superman. I will get it as long as I remember when it comes out. Are you getting it and can you remind me when it comes out?

I may never be able to watch the Incredibles .
Old 04-25-2018, 02:19 AM   #1240
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Whats that you say, you can't wait to see Solo? Well then I've got great news for you: https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...en-ehrenreich/
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia