Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Last Starfighter (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Big (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Hugo (Blu-ray)
$4.99
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Blu-ray)
$6.98
The Spectacular Spider-Man: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Beyond Outrage (Blu-ray)
$12.96
Slap Shot (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Seven (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Devil's Due (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Grease (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Somewhere in Time (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Here Comes the Devil (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Fairy Tail: Part 8 (Blu-ray)
$26.99
Uncle Buck (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Hannibal: Season One (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Bullet to the Head (Blu-ray)
$8.85
Old 03-10-2014, 02:16 PM   #4421
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
152
735
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheatergeek View Post
Wow son, that's gonna be one screaming machine and unfortunately not cheap either. I just looked up the graphics card and darn that's a lot of dough. I believe Fry's is having a giveaway on Facebook for the Asus GTX 780.
Al, you must be confusing me with Wabo!!! I don't have that kind of coin to pay MSRP for that card. I was able to acquire the card from a failing computer repair shop in my area. I paid pennies on the dollar for it. When it's all finish, the damage should be under $300.00 including labor.
Regards,
Ldgibson76
Set up still in transition

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur

"Foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:35 PM   #4422
hometheatergeek hometheatergeek is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
hometheatergeek's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
Near Atlanta GA
46
159
49
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post
Al, you must be confusing me with Wabo!!! I don't have that kind of coin to pay MSRP for that card. I was able to acquire the card from a failing computer repair shop in my area. I paid pennies on the dollar for it. When it's all finish, the damage should be under $300.00 including labor.
No wonder they were failing. That's a 500 dollar card. So you will be doing that complete build for less than 300? You're my hero.
AL
“If at first you don't succeed, try something easier.”
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:25 PM   #4423
Aerodude73 Aerodude73 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Aerodude73's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Middletown, RI (MEMBER OF THE "ECPP")™
134
893
9
28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheatergeek View Post
Where?
[Show spoiler]Stuck in your teeth?





Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
You are one twisted puppy.
Well then, it's no wonder you two are best buds. You both think Exactly alike
[Show spoiler](most times)
** Boston, MA. - 8 Sports Titles in 11 Years!! (2002-2013) **

** R.I.P. - RICHIE HAYWARD - (2/6/46 - 8/12/10) **
POLK AUDIO: "LIVE IT, BREATHE IT, LOVE IT, BELIEVE IT!" ™
50" Samsung DLP - POLK AUDIO - "7.2" Set-up - Center: CS2 - Front: T90e's
Surrounds: FXi A6's (Side), A3's (Rear) - Subs: 2 PA-120's
Onkyo TX-SR706 - OPPO BDP-83 - DirecTV: "GENIE"/HR-44 HD-DVR - Harmony ONE
BLU-RAYS: 893
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:36 PM   #4424
hometheatergeek hometheatergeek is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
hometheatergeek's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
Near Atlanta GA
46
159
49
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerodude73 View Post





Well then, it's no wonder you two are best buds. You both think Exactly alike
[Show spoiler](most times)
Best buds? If I had the chance..... then some ing and finish him off with .............................

AL
“If at first you don't succeed, try something easier.”
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:38 PM   #4425
Aerodude73 Aerodude73 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Aerodude73's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Middletown, RI (MEMBER OF THE "ECPP")™
134
893
9
28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheatergeek View Post
Best buds? If I had the chance..... then some ing and finish him off with .............................

Nice!!





[Show spoiler]* knew you'd enjoy the Best Buds comment *
** Boston, MA. - 8 Sports Titles in 11 Years!! (2002-2013) **

** R.I.P. - RICHIE HAYWARD - (2/6/46 - 8/12/10) **
POLK AUDIO: "LIVE IT, BREATHE IT, LOVE IT, BELIEVE IT!" ™
50" Samsung DLP - POLK AUDIO - "7.2" Set-up - Center: CS2 - Front: T90e's
Surrounds: FXi A6's (Side), A3's (Rear) - Subs: 2 PA-120's
Onkyo TX-SR706 - OPPO BDP-83 - DirecTV: "GENIE"/HR-44 HD-DVR - Harmony ONE
BLU-RAYS: 893
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:51 AM   #4426
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
144
299
278
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Good Morning LDogg!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post
Your wish is my command.

Syracuse Risers

The riser is decent quality and it's sturdy.
My center channel dimensions are 26"W x 7.9" H x 9"D.

The riser's dimensions are: 30"W x 8"H x 17"D. The inside area height is 7.5", hence my need for the 2" feet modification.
Thanks for the info ..........

Although It would seem I'd need to do some modifications myself (unless there are other sizes). While my center is not as wide as yours, it is taller and deeper at (8.5 H x 19.5 W x 12 D).

Maybe they can do custom sizes
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:52 PM   #4427
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
152
735
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Good Morning LDogg!!!!!!!



Thanks for the info ..........

Although It would seem I'd need to do some modifications myself (unless there are other sizes). While my center is not as wide as yours, it is taller and deeper at (8.5 H x 19.5 W x 12 D).

Maybe they can do custom sizes
Absolutely. They can and will do custome sizes. I wish I knew that before I ordered.
You can call they and discuss your requirements. They are very accommodating..
Regards,
Ldgibson76
Set up still in transition

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur

"Foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:57 PM   #4428
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
144
299
278
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post
Absolutely. They can and will do custome sizes. I wish I knew that before I ordered.
You can call they and discuss your requirements. They are very accommodating..
This is the best news I've read in days ..........

I'm off to get a quote or two

BTW: I hope you have a great day
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #4429
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
152
735
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Why not another Rotel?
Hello Travis.

I really wanted to go with the Rotel RSP-1572, but I can not see forking out $1500.00+. These upgrades are already stretching the budget. $1500 is the going rate on pre-owned models. My budget is already being stretched to me being on the ugly side of being issued a thumping from the wife! Not to mention that it's feature set offers nothing beyond what the AV7005 can provide.

When it comes to sound quality and processing, in the digital realm, it's a wash. While the Rotel may offer a slightly richer sound when it comes to converting digital to analog, I would most likely use the source devices for that purpose anyway. The Denon 3930 and the PS Audio DL III are superior in that domain. Once I acquire the Oppo 105, it will take over all processing. The Marantz or Rotel will only be a HDMI switching and volume adjustment conduit. Even the 720P signal from the cable box/fios will be sent via "pass thru" straight to the LED and it will do the upscaling to 1080P. I would never rely on an Pre-pro to do any video processing. So I'm really only interested in the pre-pro's number of HDMI ports and it's ability to accommodate the bandwidth of hi-res content.

My current processor can pass 1080P. It can not process DTS-HD or DTHD. However, it can receive hi-res in LPCM via HDMI. So again, it's the blu-ray player doing the audio and video processing.
Regards,
Ldgibson76
Set up still in transition

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur

"Foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:32 PM   #4430
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
152
735
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
This is the best news I've read in days ..........

I'm off to get a quote or two

BTW: I hope you have a great day
Thanks my friend and good luck with the order. And you too have a good day.

I'm actually of ftoday because the little lady caught a stomach virus and so I decided to stay home with her to make sure she rides it out without any unforseen complications.
Regards,
Ldgibson76
Set up still in transition

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur

"Foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:37 PM   #4431
Travis Travis is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
Travis's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
On the sofa
30
940
333
3
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post
Hello Travis.

I really wanted to go with the Rotel RSP-1572, but I can not see forking out $1500.00+. These upgrades are already stretching the budget. $1500 is the going rate on pre-owned models. My budget is already being stretched to me being on the ugly side of being issued a thumping from the wife! Not to mention that it's feature set offers nothing beyond what the AV7005 can provide.

When it comes to sound quality and processing, in the digital realm, it's a wash. While the Rotel may offer a slightly richer sound when it comes to converting digital to analog, I would most likely use the source devices for that purpose anyway. The Denon 3930 and the PS Audio DL III are superior in that domain. Once I acquire the Oppo 105, it will take over all processing. The Marantz or Rotel will only be a HDMI switching and volume adjustment conduit. Even the 720P signal from the cable box/fios will be sent via "pass thru" straight to the LED and it will do the upscaling to 1080P. I would never rely on an Pre-pro to do any video processing. So I'm really only interested in the pre-pro's number of HDMI ports and it's ability to accommodate the bandwidth of hi-res content.

My current processor can pass 1080P. It can not process DTS-HD or DTHD. However, it can receive hi-res in LPCM via HDMI. So again, it's the blu-ray player doing the audio and video processing.
I see. Always felt Rotel was a bit further up the ladder than Marantz.....but with your old AVR and a new Marantz it is easy to see the benefits. At first mention, just a little shocking hearing someone moving from Rotel to Marantz.

I wish my AVR passed 3D.

I got my BD player processing because of all the audio dropouts on new Disney titles. Switched it and didn't switch back.
Unwatched Blu-rays: 42 Movies and 4 TV Series
Marantz SR6004; UD5005; CD5003
B&W DM600 S3, LCR60 S3, ASW600 SVS SB12-NSD
Toshiba Regza 32C3000G; Sony PS3
Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5010
Elite Screens M106UWH-E24
Letterboxd Diary
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:39 PM   #4432
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
152
735
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
I see. Always felt Rotel was a bit further up the ladder than Marantz.....but with your old AVR and a new Marantz it is easy to see the benefits. At first mention, just a little shocking hearing someone moving from Rotel to Marantz.

I wish my AVR passed 3D.

I got my BD player processing because of all the audio dropouts on new Disney titles. Switched it and didn't switch back.
In my opinon, out of the mainstream manufacturers, Marantz comes the closest to boutique status. Because of the evolution to all digital, it has leveled the playing field. No doubt, Rotel arguably made impressive devices and a poor man's high end alternative. Strong performance, good quality, excellent value. But when HDMI became the virtue, Rotel, like many other boutique-like manufactures has struggled to keep up. Even though Rotel is still in the game, it's barely in the game. Rotel, Parasound, Anthem, Arcam, NAD etc,... are all hanging on by the thread, struggling to stay current and viable in the ever-changing digital environment. The biggest and quite honestly, the only advantage they still have is prestigeous name recognition and even that is losing it's luster. There has to more justification for the higher price points demanded by the fringe manufacturers. And we all know that the HDMI standards has made it difficult for the boutique brands to stay on the leading edge of reliability. Mainstream brands have more money, therefore easier access to the new technologies.

I hope I haven't offended the owners of the brands I've mentioned. That was not my intention. It's just a reality. One that I reluctantly had to recognize. Believe me, I would love to have the the 1572, but that's taking a big chance, because of the lack of support and the threat of Rotel not being around in the coming years.
Regards,
Ldgibson76
Set up still in transition

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur

"Foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:05 PM   #4433
hometheatergeek hometheatergeek is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
hometheatergeek's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
Near Atlanta GA
46
159
49
2
Default

Good afternoon Lawrence, Sorry to read about the better half being ill today. Hopefully she will be comfortable and you can have one of those few relaxing days yourself.
AL
“If at first you don't succeed, try something easier.”
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:27 PM   #4434
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
152
735
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheatergeek View Post
Good afternoon Lawrence, Sorry to read about the better half being ill today. Hopefully she will be comfortable and you can have one of those few relaxing days yourself.
Thanks Al. She has me running up and the stairs answering to her every whim. At the same time, I do not want to contract whatever in the blazes she has. It doesn't look fun at all!
Regards,
Ldgibson76
Set up still in transition

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur

"Foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams

Last edited by ldgibson76; 03-11-2014 at 04:42 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:33 PM   #4435
hometheatergeek hometheatergeek is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
hometheatergeek's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
Near Atlanta GA
46
159
49
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post
Thanks Al. She has me running up and the stairs answering to her every whim. At the same time, I do not what to contract whatever in the blazes she has. It doesn't look fun at all!
Maybe if you had one of these you could stand in the door instead of going into the room.

[Show spoiler]
AL
“If at first you don't succeed, try something easier.”
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:48 PM   #4436
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
152
735
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheatergeek View Post
Maybe if you had one of these you could stand in the door instead of going into the room.

[Show spoiler]
True dat!
Regards,
Ldgibson76
Set up still in transition

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur

"Foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:45 PM   #4437
Billy13 Billy13 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Billy13's Avatar
 
Mar 2013
somewhere between Heaven & Hell...
152
62
57
Default

Good afternoon Mr. Gibson.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind words in both of my galleries, and that I feel very fortunate to have the audio equipment I have.

Adding the ADCOM amp in the living room was a major improvement, especially coming from 40wpc and going to 125wpc. I was able to achieve adding the amp by using the converters we discussed quite some time ago. Very worthwhile

I never really intended on having a complete 5.1 setup in the bedroom to begin with, but I stumbled upon a few deals that I could not pass by. You mentioned bang for buck in regards to the Wharfedales, well my friend, I feel that I'm getting the maximum bang possible in HT for what I have into them. Also I'm considering buying another ADCOM amp, and replace the AudioSource that I'm using now. Not anytime soon, but eventually.
"Noise soup. I just made it. Taste it with your ears."
~ MAIN HT ~
harman/kardon ~ ADCOM ~ ADC
PolkAudio ~ SVS ~ Sony ~ Insignia

~ BEDROOM HT ~
harman/kardon ~ Parasound ~ Pioneer
Wharfedale ~ Sound Dynamics ~ Samsung ~ Sharp
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:09 AM   #4438
Travis Travis is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
Travis's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
On the sofa
30
940
333
3
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post
In my opinon, out of the mainstream manufacturers, Marantz comes the closest to boutique status. Because of the evolution to all digital, it has leveled the playing field. No doubt, Rotel arguably made impressive devices and a poor man's high end alternative. Strong performance, good quality, excellent value. But when HDMI became the virtue, Rotel, like many other boutique-like manufactures has struggled to keep up. Even though Rotel is still in the game, it's barely in the game. Rotel, Parasound, Anthem, Arcam, NAD etc,... are all hanging on by the thread, struggling to stay current and viable in the ever-changing digital environment. The biggest and quite honestly, the only advantage they still have is prestigeous name recognition and even that is losing it's luster. There has to more justification for the higher price points demanded by the fringe manufacturers. And we all know that the HDMI standards has made it difficult for the boutique brands to stay on the leading edge of reliability. Mainstream brands have more money, therefore easier access to the new technologies.

I hope I haven't offended the owners of the brands I've mentioned. That was not my intention. It's just a reality. One that I reluctantly had to recognize. Believe me, I would love to have the the 1572, but that's taking a big chance, because of the lack of support and the threat of Rotel not being around in the coming years.
Makes me a little sad and happy at the same time. Happy because I love my Marantz gear! Sad because if I want to go for a new AVR or separates, I'll probably be stuck on this rung of the ladder with Marantz.
Unwatched Blu-rays: 42 Movies and 4 TV Series
Marantz SR6004; UD5005; CD5003
B&W DM600 S3, LCR60 S3, ASW600 SVS SB12-NSD
Toshiba Regza 32C3000G; Sony PS3
Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5010
Elite Screens M106UWH-E24
Letterboxd Diary
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:13 PM   #4439
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
152
735
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Makes me a little sad and happy at the same time. Happy because I love my Marantz gear! Sad because if I want to go for a new AVR or separates, I'll probably be stuck on this rung of the ladder with Marantz.
Hello Travis.

No need for sadness. Marantz has always had an unique way of doing things. Again, a mainstream manufacturer with a boutique attitude.

Again, the boutique manufacturers are finding it difficult to stay viable. Why? Here's several examples why..... Marantz, Onkyo/Integra, Denon (4310/4311/4520>amp shutoff function) have been making top shelf pre-pros for several years now. And now even Yamaha has entered the fray by introducing a pre-pro/multi-channel amp combo. Let's not forget about the Internet based companies like Outlaw, Emotiva, NuForce, etc,..... making very viable pre-pros for around a grand or less. Travis, the competition is stiff. LIke I said. I would love to have a new Rotel pre-pro but because of their inability to be anywhere in the vicinity of leading edge, gives me pause.

Two glaring examples of that exact phenomenon is Wabo and Seth. Both could have easily opted for an Anthem Statement or an Arcam FMJ top tier pre-pro, but chose the Marantz AV8801. Wabo even stated that he would never spend that kind of money on a pre-pro ever again. It doesn't make since to drop $5K+ on pre-pros that could be obsolete in one to two years. Arcam and Anthem, as strong as the product is, just can't keep up with the fast changing HDMI standards. And for them to do so, it would raise the retail price even higher only to match the performance of lower priced offerings.

Stuck on a rung? I don't think you are at all. The mor eth einternet based companies introduce sub $1K pre-pros that offer update technologies and for the most part are reliable, it will make the mainstream manufacturers re-assess their strategies and make more affordable pre-pros. Travis, I know you're not an Emotiva fan, but think about it..... A UMC-200 and let's say a UPA-700=$1100.00 and you have a very effective combo. Someone that has a small room using a bookshelf speaker package...... that's a homerun. I'm even keeping an eye on Emotiva's upcoming XMC-1.
Regards,
Ldgibson76
Set up still in transition

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur

"Foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:44 PM   #4440
Spurrier Sucks Spurrier Sucks is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Spurrier Sucks's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Upstate SC
84
230
82
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post
Hello Travis.

No need for sadness. Marantz has always had an unique way of doing things. Again, a mainstream manufacturer with a boutique attitude.

Again, the boutique manufacturers are finding it difficult to stay viable. Why? Here's several examples why..... Marantz, Onkyo/Integra, Denon (4310/4311/4520>amp shutoff function) have been making top shelf pre-pros for several years now. And now even Yamaha has entered the fray by introducing a pre-pro/multi-channel amp combo. Let's not forget about the Internet based companies like Outlaw, Emotiva, NuForce, etc,..... making very viable pre-pros for around a grand or less. Travis, the competition is stiff. LIke I said. I would love to have a new Rotel pre-pro but because of their inability to be anywhere in the vicinity of leading edge, gives me pause.

Two glaring examples of that exact phenomenon is Wabo and Seth. Both could have easily opted for an Anthem Statement or an Arcam FMJ top tier pre-pro, but chose the Marantz AV8801. Wabo even stated that he would never spend that kind of money on a pre-pro ever again. It doesn't make since to drop $5K+ on pre-pros that could be obsolete in one to two years. Arcam and Anthem, as strong as the product is, just can't keep up with the fast changing HDMI standards. And for them to do so, it would raise the retail price even higher only to match the performance of lower priced offerings.

Stuck on a rung? I don't think you are at all. The mor eth einternet based companies introduce sub $1K pre-pros that offer update technologies and for the most part are reliable, it will make the mainstream manufacturers re-assess their strategies and make more affordable pre-pros. Travis, I know you're not an Emotiva fan, but think about it..... A UMC-200 and let's say a UPA-700=$1100.00 and you have a very effective combo. Someone that has a small room using a bookshelf speaker package...... that's a homerun. I'm even keeping an eye on Emotiva's upcoming XMC-1.
What about the Anthem MRX line up? They seem to stack up well with some of the offerings from other manufactures.
TV Sammy 58B550 Speakers Totem Forest and M1S center, Mirage OMD-R
Receiver Anthem MRX 500 DAC Cambridge Audio DAC Magic 100
Amps-Emotiva XPA-3 W4S STI-500Subs-SVS PC12 Plus(w/Auralex SubDude)&PB12 Plus(w/Great Gramma)
BD Player/CD-Oppo 93 Power Conditioner-Belkin Pure AV PF30 Remote-Harmony One
Mac mini as music server
BDI Avion Noir 8937 A/V stand,ATS acoustic panels
Totem Tress speaker cable
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
Leonitis's home made home theater Home Theater Galleries leov36 13 07-05-2012 06:31 PM
What can you do to dress up a home theater if you are renting your home? Home Theater General Discussion shark420 11 06-08-2009 05:43 PM
Klipsch HD Theater 500 Home Theater System?? Speakers abercrombie9701 3 04-02-2009 10:56 PM
How do set up my home theater system in this home? Home Theater General Discussion mugupo 7 03-29-2009 05:11 PM
Home Theater vs. Movie Theater Home Theater General Discussion Nameless Evil 45 06-27-2008 03:02 PM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:03 AM.