Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Let's Be Cops (Blu-ray)
$9.96

X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$9.96

The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray)
$18.99

Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$44.99

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$149.99

True Detective (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Homeland: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Vikings: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

True Blood: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
$17.99

22 Jump Street (Blu-ray)
$14.99

COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 10-30-2014, 12:05 PM   #1461

Nov 2012
Los Angeles
Red face Living with mental challenges...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidglov3s View Post
I suppose YMMV but I'm happy with the inexpensive easily obtained region free imports of Fantasia and 2000.
I wish my OCD was that easy-going. I'd have a much smaller BD wish list, and a far more complete BD collection if it was...

Not to mention I'd have had Aladdin long ago.
Collector of stuff...
Old 11-04-2014, 05:04 AM   #1462

Aug 2011
Rhode Island

2/10/15 announced as the official release for 101 Dalmatians. I haven't seen this movie since i was about 10 so this is really exciting to finally have this come out! Now, just gotta wait for Aladdin to FINALLY be announced!
Old 11-04-2014, 05:26 AM   #1463

Sep 2014
Greensboro NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt C. View Post
I wish my OCD was that easy-going. I'd have a much smaller BD wish list, and a far more complete BD collection if it was...

Not to mention I'd have had Aladdin long ago.
the vault sucks ass and I dont mind importing. I'd miss out on some nice deals and movies if I stuck to US releases.

I just recently bought Aladdin, 101 dalmatians, fantasia, Bambi, Peter Pan, and Lady & the Tramp from the UK. All region free and cheap. I'm not going to wait years for some marketing crap to get these movies. They've even got Lion King and Beauty and the Beast coming next week.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:28 AM   #1464

Nov 2012
Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfountain View Post
the vault sucks ass and I dont mind importing. ... I'm not going to wait years for some marketing crap to get these movies.
Yeah, it's definitely a pain in the butt (and Blu-ray shelves) to have to wait around for some of the Disney stuff (and other movies as well), when they're obviously already available elsewhere around the world for a decent price. Fortunately, for the sake of my collection's (domestic) continuity, I've gained a pretty good level of patience over the years of collecting different things, so I'm OK with waiting a year or two (or more) for some of these well-known Disney releases. We don't have kids, so I suppose that helps. There's just a little less than a year to go to complete the whole Disney line now, so I'm OK with that. In the meantime, I've had time to backtrack and find some decent deals on Sleeping Beauty and Snow White that I missed early on (new, and slipped), and just have Pinocchio and Fantasia to go to get myself all caught up.

I suppose the challenge will become deciding on whether any of the re-issued titles in the coming years are considered "upgrades" and worthy of picking up (ala Sleeping Beauty diamond, which I skipped). Of course, if Disney goes 4K, uh-oh...
Collector of stuff...
Old 11-05-2014, 10:02 PM   #1465
Power Member

Mar 2011

With the release of Mickey's Christmas Carol last November, and Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas/Twice Upon a Christmas this November, here's hoping Disney will get around to Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse next year.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:17 AM   #1466

Apr 2010
United States

I didn't realize there was so many Mickey Chrsitmas Specials! Kinda makes me wish there was more. It would be nice to see a new full-length Mickey film from Disney again...someday...
Old 11-06-2014, 02:58 AM   #1467

Dec 2007

I would love another Mickey holiday movie! I wish they would do a Halloween one too with all the characters. I was pretty excited to pick this up today and to watch it every year for the holidays now!
Old 11-17-2014, 05:15 PM   #1468

Jun 2012
Default Big Hero 6 Release Date

Big Hero 6 Blu-ray/DVD/Digital release date is February 24th, 2015 according to Walmart's pre-order page:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Big-Hero-6...y-DVD/41034479
Old 11-17-2014, 06:29 PM   #1469
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2011
California!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemcqueen83 View Post
Big Hero 6 Blu-ray/DVD/Digital release date is February 24th, 2015 according to Walmart's pre-order page:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Big-Hero-6...y-DVD/41034479
I haven't seen it yet, but Im still hoping it gets a 3D release in the UK
Anna Faris' Biggest Fan

Elizabeth Berkeley in
SHOWGIRLS in Dazzling 3D

Merry Christmas B**ch!
Old 11-18-2014, 12:14 AM   #1470
Special Member

Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerJagger View Post
I haven't seen it yet, but Im still hoping it gets a 3D release in the UK
and not region locked like Ratatouille 3D...
Wanted:
Warner Bros UK 90th Anniversary slipcovers:
'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest', 'The Exorcist', 'A Clockwork Orange'
Criterion: 'Chungking Express' Replacement Sleeve Insert OR Digipak, 'The Third Man' Digipak (do NOT need discs or booklets)
Studio Canal Collection Nordic Edition slipcovers for digibook releases
Old 12-01-2014, 11:38 AM   #1471

Nov 2012
Los Angeles
Question Finally caught up! Now, Pinocchio Diamond announced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt C. View Post
...In the meantime, I've had time to backtrack and find some decent deals on Sleeping Beauty and Snow White that I missed early on (new, and slipped), and just have Pinocchio and Fantasia to go to get myself all caught up.
Finally! All caught up. Nabbed new, slipped copies of Fantasia and Pinocchio for $40 - $45 to get myself up to speed with everything from Disney for the first time ever. Feels good.

Of course, as soon as I've picked up Pinocchio, it appears that it's been announced as the next Diamond title after Aladdin. I've seen it posted on several sites today, even with a specific release date of 2/2/16. It's listed here now too, but with no release date:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Pinocchio-Blu-ray/103613/

Anyone know where this announcement came from, or how official it might be? Just curious, since I completely missed it. I assume it'll be much like Sleeping Beauty, where there's alternate BFs on either release, so that neither one is truly definitive. Definitely happy to finally have the Platinum version to tide me over though! Stands to reason that Snow White and probably Fantasia would be next up if they keep the Diamond line running into late 2016/2017...
Collector of stuff...
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Tags
animated, animation, canon, classics, disney, official, pixar, release, status