Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Exodus: Gods and Kings 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Penguins of Madagascar 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Willow (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Birdman (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Penguins of Madagascar (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Penguins of Madagascar 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Gone Girl (Blu-ray)
$13.00
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$54.99
The Bible: The Epic Miniseries (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Iron Man 3 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (Blu-ray)
$12.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 01-23-2015, 11:02 AM   #121
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
Brisbane, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDiGriz View Post
I loved seasons one and two. On to season 3 next!
I'm starting to catch up on the series myself now. I must say I'm finding it hard going. I hate traitors of any kind, whether it is dirty cops betraying the people the work with and the people they are supposed to help or domestic terrorists . It is bad enough in 24 having all these ahole domestic traitors, but this is a new level. At least with 24 you knew that they'd get their asses handed to them by Jack Bauer. Homeland they more or less celebrate it, and I don't know, empathize with them?. Having an actor I like in such a prolonged ahole role is just demoralizing.

I feel like I'd actually have to be a masochist who enjoys having the crappyness of my fellow humans in my face.
Old 01-23-2015, 01:38 PM   #122
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2010
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobe1969 View Post
I'm starting to catch up on the series myself now. I must say I'm finding it hard going. I hate traitors of any kind, whether it is dirty cops betraying the people the work with and the people they are supposed to help or domestic terrorists . It is bad enough in 24 having all these ahole domestic traitors, but this is a new level. At least with 24 you knew that they'd get their asses handed to them by Jack Bauer. Homeland they more or less celebrate it, and I don't know, empathize with them?. Having an actor I like in such a prolonged ahole role is just demoralizing.

I feel like I'd actually have to be a masochist who enjoys having the crappyness of my fellow humans in my face.
Stick with it. Trust me!
I'm running this monkey farm now Frankenstein!!! And I want to know....what the **** you are doing with my time?!!!
Thanks given by:
Mobe1969 (01-23-2015)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America