Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Blomkamp³ Limited Edition Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Game of Thrones: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$39.96
Jupiter Ascending 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.49
Chappie (Blu-ray)
$11.99
Burnt Offerings (Blu-ray)
$14.49
Miracle Mile (Blu-ray)
$13.49
The Satan Bug (Blu-ray)
$11.49
Orphan Black: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$19.98
Black Sabbath (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Oblong Box (Blu-ray)
$14.49
Alfred Hitchcock: The Classic Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Truck Turner (Blu-ray)
$11.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Old 02-18-2015, 01:03 AM   #221
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2007
Haddonfield, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireduck1 View Post
To use a tennis analogy I think the games of 'singles' (characterwise) might be drawing to a close with Marvel, and it's likely to be 'mixed doubles' from here on. It makes sense to mix it up now that so many characters are established and I'm sure the marketing guys will be seeing $$$
You make a good point. I would love to just see Hulk show up in one of the other character's movies.
Last Blu-rays bought:

The Town That Dreaded Sundown BB Exclusive (2014)
The Thing Mondo Steelbook (Target Exclusive)
The Voices
The Guest

Come to the Blu-Myers Thread!
Old 02-18-2015, 01:18 AM   #222
Special Member

Oct 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBenjamin View Post
I don't think space is the problem, I think its more how do you do a movie where Hulk is Hulk 90% of the time when he can't even speak (in the movie version), not to mention he's not relatable as Hulk (at least not as much as he is as Bannner)
He can speak though. "Puny God". If they develop that more, which they've suggested they have ie. Banner controlling Hulk more etc then I see no reason they couldn't do it.

I think if the planet he is exiled to is heinous enough, and to use a wrestling term, 'he's booked from underneath' ie. the underdog in the Colosseum I'd LOVE to watch that movie. Doesn't he become King of that planet as well? That's something completely new to do with him. I say definitely by Phase 4. They kinda have to do something substantial with Ruffalo as well. He's a bit-part player atm.
Old 02-18-2015, 01:26 AM   #223
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBenjamin View Post
I don't think space is the problem, I think its more how do you do a movie where Hulk is Hulk 90% of the time when he can't even speak (in the movie version), not to mention he's not relatable as Hulk (at least not as much as he is as Bannner)
Have them on the screen together. You have Hulk, and then you have Ruffalo beside him as his inner monologue or alter ego, and they can act off each other.
Old 02-18-2015, 01:30 AM   #224
Special Member

Apr 2008
Orlando, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samus Aran View Post
Not everything can be as good as Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction View Post

How is that film relevant to this thread? Please explain the point you're making.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samus Aran View Post
He has it in the list of Blu-rays he owns.

There's so much hyperbole when calling movies the worst ever or absolute garbage, especially when you have a studio like The Asylum turning out unwatchable crap by the boatload.
Quote:
Ah...gotcha.

Trouble is...I own it too. l rather like it.

I need to update my movies. Those were the days when I bought just about everything on Blu-ray. Haven't actually seen the movie. I do enjoy the previous Underworld movies. Haven't seen the last two.
Old 02-18-2015, 01:36 AM   #225
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2009
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbie View Post
Those were the days when I bought just about everything on Blu-ray.
It's a collection of just 26 blu-rays, that doesn't really = "everything" imo. Unless you've got a few thousand more bds still to be added to your profile.
"At a certain point in life, you realize you know more dead people than living."
Old 02-18-2015, 01:39 AM   #226
Special Member

Apr 2008
Orlando, FL

Quote:
It's a collection of just 26 blu-rays, that doesn't really = "everything" imo. Unless you've got a few thousand more bds still to be added to your profile.
haha.

Honestly, I forgot this site had this option until it was mentioned. I had over 100 Blu-ray movies around 2009 and a gang that I never watched. I sold most of the movies I know that I would rarely watch. I am going to update it when I get some downtime. Most of my movies now are Comic Book movies. Oh and Harry Potter.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies