Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Baby Driver 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Life 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Alien: Covenant 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Pokémon: Season 1 - Indigo League (Blu-ray)
$57.05
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Game of Thrones: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$39.96
It 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Young Mr. Lincoln (Blu-ray)
$28.35
Friday Night Lights: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$45.22
Spider-Man Limited Edition 4K Collection (Blu-ray)
$54.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Australia


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2016, 12:33 PM   #181
MaskedRider MaskedRider is offline
Expert Member
 
MaskedRider's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Chicago
1054
1129
149
117
9
3
Default

Thank you very much!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:59 PM   #182
BiggNewt BiggNewt is offline
Senior Member
 
BiggNewt's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Baltimore, MD
653
25
Default

Did Deep Discount ever fix their issue with sending out the DVD versions?
Sony VPL-HW40ES
110" Silver Ticket 1.1
60" Panasonic GT30 3DTV
Energy Take 7.1 System
Denon AVR-X2000 Receiver
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:30 AM   #183
Blu-21 Blu-21 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Blu-21's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Australia
67
1
Default

How is the transfer of Psycho 4 on Blu-Ray? I want to buy the standalone edition.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 07:58 AM   #184
StrayButler91 StrayButler91 is online now
Expert Member
 
StrayButler91's Avatar
 
Feb 2012
Australia
2160
155
1
1
26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-21 View Post
How is the transfer of Psycho 4 on Blu-Ray? I want to buy the standalone edition.
Blu-ray review is here: http://www.michaeldvd.com.au/Reviews...s.asp?ID=11174

And screenshots are here: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...7&postcount=66
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Blu-21 (04-30-2016)
Old 05-09-2016, 08:40 PM   #185
drb124 drb124 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
drb124's Avatar
 
Apr 2007
US
3
-
-
4
235
Default

I just received my copy in the US from Fishpond.com. It arrived in good condition, but already opened with no plastic in sight and an Age 16 R rating sticker on top of the printed ratings logo on the case. Is this normal procedure? I have only ever imported from JB HiFi, but the price was too good to pass up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 09:41 PM   #186
Bumblefeet Bumblefeet is offline
Special Member
 
Bumblefeet's Avatar
 
Apr 2013
326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drb124 View Post
I just received my copy in the US from Fishpond.com. It arrived in good condition, but already opened with no plastic in sight and an Age 16 R rating sticker on top of the printed ratings logo on the case. Is this normal procedure? I have only ever imported from JB HiFi, but the price was too good to pass up.
Yup, I've had this happen as well when I ordered the Australian release of Hellraiser Hellbound. I believe I bought it in "very good condition" but it came with a ratings sticker on the cover. I mailed them about it and they said that most of their titles had this sticker.

Honestly, I don't mind as the 18 R sticker looks better than the ugly Aussie rating logo so I just kept it on there lol.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 02:40 PM   #187
drb124 drb124 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
drb124's Avatar
 
Apr 2007
US
3
-
-
4
235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblefeet View Post
Yup, I've had this happen as well when I ordered the Australian release of Hellraiser Hellbound. I believe I bought it in "very good condition" but it came with a ratings sticker on the cover. I mailed them about it and they said that most of their titles had this sticker.

Honestly, I don't mind as the 18 R sticker looks better than the ugly Aussie rating logo so I just kept it on there lol.
I generally don't mind the sticker. It was more that I was under the impression that I had ordered new items.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 09:54 PM   #188
Anamnesis Anamnesis is offline
Contributor
 
Anamnesis's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
Australia
6
369
1
28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drb124 View Post
I generally don't mind the sticker. It was more that I was under the impression that I had ordered new items.
As it had an NZ rating sticker, it is likely the item would have to have been opened in order to place the sticker (which is the law). It is likely still new.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 07:50 PM   #189
drb124 drb124 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
drb124's Avatar
 
Apr 2007
US
3
-
-
4
235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anamnesis View Post
As it had an NZ rating sticker, it is likely the item would have to have been opened in order to place the sticker (which is the law). It is likely still new.
That makes sense then. Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 03:39 AM   #190
Torrente Torrente is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Torrente's Avatar
 
Aug 2010
Texas
325
6
51
Default

No subtitles on number four and the remake, how disapointing

Last edited by Torrente; 11-03-2016 at 03:45 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 01:35 PM   #191
THS THS is offline
Power Member
 
THS's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
13
1742
276
143
Default

Has anyone else noticed this on Best Buy's U.S. site:



https://www.bestbuy.com/site/psycho-...=ref:212,loc:2
“Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughtta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.”

**When viewing my collection, use the "Sort By Comment" function, to see it as it's displayed.**
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 07:34 PM   #192
Davidian Davidian is offline
Power Member
 
Davidian's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
Perth
1987
4
9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THS View Post
Has anyone else noticed this on Best Buy's U.S. site:



https://www.bestbuy.com/site/psycho-...=ref:212,loc:2
Yep it'll be Universal's stripped down version.
That there is one damn fine coat you're wearing.

4K UHD - The Experts Agree, Occasionally it's a little better!

For Sale: Alfred Hitchcock Boxed Set (AU), Jacques Tati Collection (AU), Warner 50 Film Collection (AU), Hammer Horror Collection (AU), Necromancy (Code Red)
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Australia


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57 PM.