Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Blu-ray)
$19.99
13 hrs ago
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray)
$9.96

X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$9.96
4 hrs ago
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$44.99

Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray)
$18.99

Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$149.99

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Homeland: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

True Detective (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Sleepy Hollow: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$41.99

COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 11-21-2012, 05:44 AM   #81

Jan 2008

Does anyone know if the Robots version packaged in the new Wal-Mart Triple pack with Robots, Horton, and Space Chimps has the same DTS 5.1 audio on it ... or ..... cross-fingers .... a DTS-HD MA 5.1 track that was published/promised on the original release?

I may just get it, but we already have Robots & Space Chimps on blu .....
Old 11-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #82
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2012
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaguy View Post
Does anyone know if the Robots version packaged in the new Wal-Mart Triple pack with Robots, Horton, and Space Chimps has the same DTS 5.1 audio on it ... or ..... cross-fingers .... a DTS-HD MA 5.1 track that was published/promised on the original release?
I may just get it, but we already have Robots & Space Chimps on blu .....
It won't have better sound. The Fox guy I spoke with made it clear that no upgrade was planned - and they wouldn't spend more money to sell a better version cheaper, especially when they're still stuck with so many single editions.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:50 AM   #83

Jan 2008

Well, there is also hope. Echo Bridge re-packages and bundles titles all the time and actually vary (up and down) in quality of audio included. Fox is a different animal, but there is always hope that a cool movie with great visuals and good but (less-than) sound could get a future release with proper sound .... perhaps a 3D release will include correct sound .... like Journey To The Center Of the Earth got.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #84
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2012
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaguy View Post
Well, there is also hope. Echo Bridge re-packages and bundles titles all the time and actually vary (up and down) in quality of audio included. Fox is a different animal, but there is always hope that a cool movie with great visuals and good but (less-than) sound could get a future release with proper sound .... perhaps a 3D release will include correct sound .... like Journey To The Center Of the Earth got.
Believe me, I'd love to see it. I just recently watched my DVD (to decide if an upgrade was worth it) and was again blown away by the quality of the story. I bought the Blu-ray for $7.88 at Wal-Mart. But I still haven't opened it because:
1) I don't know if the PQ is that much better and the audio isn't.
2) The DVD (case, slip and inside) is mint and beautifully designed.
3) The Blu doesn't have Aunt Fanny's Tour of Booty (although it says so on the case ). Even if it had all the other extras, I'd probably have to keep my DVD just for that, so ... undecided.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #85
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

I know many people won't pick this up because of the lack of lossless audio, but I just got this in the mail from Frys.com today. I ordered it a little while back when it was $5.99 and it finally shipped. I think owning this on Blu-ray is well worth $5.99.
Blu-ray 3D supporter! LET'S GO PENS! BIG Chloe Grace Moretz fan!
Old 01-12-2013, 12:47 AM   #86
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2012
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Beautiful Tragic View Post
I know many people won't pick this up because of the lack of lossless audio, but I just got this in the mail from Frys.com today. I ordered it a little while back when it was $5.99 and it finally shipped. I think owning this on Blu-ray is well worth $5.99.
Well, if you want all the extras (i.e., Fanny), you've got to keep your DVD anyway (it is such a beautiful "package", pity they didn't replicate it in the Blu). I've got both and at first view, I honestly couldn't tell if the Blu was better - so I put it on the A/B "to do" list for the right time up the road. When you see the Blu, let us know what you think if you also have the DVD.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #87

Jan 2008

There's a new Canadian Robots version with different artwork coming out Oct 8, I'm, again, hoping that since its a re-hash/re-do that perhaps an English lossless audio track would be included, but I'm not holding my breathe .... if anybody happens to see it in stores in Canada or better yet picks it up, let us know if the audio has finally been brought to 'expected' blu standards and not just barely making it with 640kps.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:08 AM   #88

Jan 2008

Anyone in Canada see this version yet? If so ... I hope someone picks it up and confirms same ol' lossy audio included (English) or if it has a wonderful lossless audio track ... makes no sense ... some of the crappiest movies known to man have had lossless audio tracks on them ....
Old 06-08-2014, 04:28 PM   #89
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2012
Texas

Only $4.99 at Best Buy!!!
Epictetus : "A man should ... be prepared to be sufficient unto himself ..."
Memphis : But far more fortunate are those lucky few who are loved.

You can only have too much ammo if you're on fire or swimming.

Digital Copies Available ($1-$3 or Best Offer). PM Me For List.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:22 AM   #90
Special Member

Jun 2014
under a pile of bluray's

in the 5 dollar bluray section at target picked up the last copy yesterday afternoon.
(the camp is watching The Moon is Blue)
Hawkeye: I'm outraged! It's a disgrace. I've never seen a cleaner movie in my life.
BJ: There was more filth and dirt in this morning's breakfast.
Father Mulcahy: Well, one of the actors did say "virgin."
Hawkeye: That's because everyone was
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America