Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
28 Days Later / 28 Weeks Later (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Psycho (Blu-ray)
$10.98
Star Trek: The Compendium (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$199.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.97
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Willow (Blu-ray)
$10.01
Attack on Titan Part 2 Limited Edition (Blu-ray)
$51.79
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.93
My Darling Clementine (Blu-ray)
$25.75
Hellsing Ultimate: Collection Volumes 5-8 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Faculty (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Blu-ray)
$10.39
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 04-11-2014, 08:23 PM   #221

Dec 2009
Las Vegas, NV

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
I don't believe the Echo Bridge deal ended - not every Miramax film is a Shakespeare in Love and budget distributor EB is a good fit for the less popular titles. The agreement with Weinstein to develop new content, including sequels, is a joint venture meaning booth will invest in the development, but I've never seen any reference to Weinstein investing directly in the new ownership. The Weinsteins were in the bidding to buy Miramax from Disney, but lost out.
Echo Bridge no longer has the rights to any of the Miramax/Dimension catalog. Their website has been scrubbed clean of any information that even remotely related to the Miramax deal in the first place and all titles have been removed from their catalogs. Whatever is out in the market place is what's left.

Lionsgate now controls the entire library and has already started making a lot of the previous Echo Bridge releases now available in HD on VOD services. So we'll see what happens when it comes to Blu-ray.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:46 PM   #222
Blu-ray Guru

May 2009
Wild Wild West

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdarlington View Post
Echo Bridge no longer has the rights to any of the Miramax/Dimension catalog. Their website has been scrubbed clean of any information that even remotely related to the Miramax deal in the first place and all titles have been removed from their catalogs. Whatever is out in the market place is what's left.

Lionsgate now controls the entire library and has already started making a lot of the previous Echo Bridge releases now available in HD on VOD services. So we'll see what happens when it comes to Blu-ray.
Thanks for the info, I'll have to check and see if there's any more Miramax BDs from Echo Bridge that I want.

Last edited by The Duke; 04-11-2014 at 09:48 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:51 PM   #223
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2012
SE MI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
Thanks for the info, I'll have to check and see if there's any more Miramax BDs from Echo Bridge that I want.
Hurry, you may've missed out on some already as prices have gone insane on titles like Fortress, Teaching Mrs. Tingle, Existenz, Mother's Boys, Godzilla vs Biollante, Immortality and probably a few others that slip my mind. But many others are still cheap and easy to get for now. Happy hunting.
Old 04-12-2014, 07:45 AM   #224

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyhorse View Post
Hurry, you may've missed out on some already as prices have gone insane on titles like Fortress, Teaching Mrs. Tingle, Existenz, Mother's Boys, Godzilla vs Biollante, Immortality and probably a few others that slip my mind. But many others are still cheap and easy to get for now. Happy hunting.
Hellraiser: Deader and She's So Lovely are two more where the price has gone way up.

Last edited by kiltymchaggis; 04-12-2014 at 07:48 AM.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:11 AM   #225
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2013
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyhorse View Post
HAHA! "Teaching Mrs. Tingle."

What a memory.
"I'm Alien. My real name is Al, but truth be told, I'm not from this planet."
Old 10-04-2014, 01:23 AM   #226
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2008
Mexico, OH

I'm hoping that Lionsgate will re-issue this once Tusk comes out on Blu-ray. It's amazing how they now own most of Kevin's films.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America