Best Blu-ray Deals

Black Friday Sale is Live, $3.99 Blu-ray Movies »
Now: Eastbound & Down: The Complete… $7.99 (42% sold out)

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$7.99
15 hrs ago
Captain Phillips (Blu-ray)
$5.99
10 hrs ago
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$7.99
7 hrs ago
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (Blu-ray)
$3.99
8 hrs ago
The LEGO Movie (Blu-ray)
$8.99
14 hrs ago
Gangs of New York (Blu-ray)
$3.99
19 hrs ago
Killing Them Softly (Blu-ray)
$3.99

The King's Speech (Blu-ray)
$3.99
15 hrs ago
Noah (Blu-ray)
$9.00
44 min ago
Breaking Bad: The Final Season (Blu-ray)
$9.99

You're Next (Blu-ray)
$5.99
13 hrs ago
Good Will Hunting (Blu-ray)
$3.99

Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$6.99

Shaun of the Dead (Blu-ray)
$6.96
2 hrs ago
Old 11-27-2014, 05:28 PM   #3041
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operation Swordfish View Post
The VII trailer is dropping on Friday for everyone!

YES! Now that is how to do it!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Y'ALL!
STARKILLER--1138's Galaxy Far, Far Away.... *Updated 7/28/14

STARKILLER--1138's Profile @ PSN Profiles

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
Old 11-27-2014, 07:17 PM   #3042
Expert Member

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
YES! Now that is how to do it!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Y'ALL!
Yay for the new trailer! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Also, check out my new iphone cover.

Old 11-27-2014, 09:25 PM   #3043
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Happy Turkey Day everybody!

Awesome new phone cover Terp
Old Yesterday, 03:37 AM   #3044
Special Member

Sep 2008
Nashville, TN (In a cave, in a dark, cold, cave)

Happy Turkey day everyone! Hope you had a good one!

Anyone do or doing any shopping?

Awesome phone cover terp!

I don't think I ever got on and commented on your setup Lou! I think every time I did I ended up distracted and buying something with all the deals going on. lol Looks awesome dude! You did a fantastic job!

Can't wait to see the teaser trailer! Jurassic World's full trailer comes out as well.
My Home Theater COMPLETED 11/6/13
My Memorabilia UPDATED 4/9/14
TV-Pioneer Kuro 500M Reciever-marantz SR5003 Front-polkaudio Monitor 60's Center-polkaudio CS2 Surrounds-ONKYO SKM-540S Subwoofer-Outlaw LFM-1 Plus BD Player-oppo BDP-83 Gaming-XBOX360 S Conditioner and Protector-APC H15

Last edited by snsguy; Yesterday at 03:42 AM.
Old Yesterday, 04:19 AM   #3045
Expert Member

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by snsguy View Post
Anyone do or doing any shopping?
I went to Best Buy after the Cowboys lost and shopped to drown my sorrows, ha. Spent about $50 on blu-rays.
Old Yesterday, 04:26 AM   #3046
Special Member

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by terp_fan99 View Post
I went to Best Buy after the Cowboys lost and shopped to drown my sorrows, ha. Spent about $50 on blu-rays.
Sorry for your loss. lol Sounds like an awesome hall dude!

I got everything on line. Got 6 TV series and only 2 movies. We already have a lot of the newer movies on steelbook and there just wasn't a lot of the older titles that we even wanted. Also got Depicable Me 2 for the wife for Christmas!
TV-Pioneer Kuro 500M Reciever-marantz SR5003 Front-polkaudio Monitor 60's Center-polkaudio CS2 Surrounds-ONKYO SKM-540S Subwoofer-Outlaw LFM-1 Plus BD Player-oppo BDP-83 Gaming-XBOX360 S Conditioner and Protector-APC H15

Last edited by snsguy; Yesterday at 04:44 AM.
Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM   #3047
Blu-ray Archduke

May 2010
Columbia, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by terp_fan99 View Post
GO Eagles! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!
Man I'm still a bit hungover!
Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM   #3048
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

The Episode VII trailer is up!!!!!!!!

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/l...eforceawakens/

[Show spoiler]

Last edited by Operation Swordfish; Yesterday at 03:38 PM.
Thanks given by:
STARKILLER--1138 (Yesterday), wjasoncul (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM   #3049
Expert Member

Nov 2009
Montana

I need more! Where was Luke?!
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #3050
Special Member

Sep 2008

Quote:

[Show spoiler]

I really like how it almost has a more realastic look to it. It also looks completely different then Star Trek which is a good thing. I was a litle concerned we'd get a lot of the same. Doesn't look like we will at all. You definitely hear that the music is Giachhino to. It sounds like he will do Williams and Star Wars justice. I'm a little surprised Williams didn't end up doing the score. He's also doing Jurassic World which is also Williams. He must be doing something right.

Last edited by snsguy; Yesterday at 04:30 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM   #3051
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:

[Show spoiler]

OMG! I just geeked all over the place! :r ock::roc k:

I love the look of it. Each new installment just looks better and better! The lightsaber sounds a little different. Who's the baddie in the trailer though (use spoilers please)?

BTW, I'm leaving this up all day so I can come back and watch throughout. !!!

Now that I've cleaned up, congrats on the phone cover terp! I like it!

sns, happy to see you back! I saw a Jurassic World trailer last night when watching the Seahawk/ 49er game. Had no idea they were that far into the movie. Looks good! But, Williams is still doing SW. Giachhino is doing Jurassic World. Thanks for the comment on my setup too. My new TV should be here in a couple days. I also purchased four more Energy CB-10's that I'm breaking in now. Baby steps, but getting closer to having the room the way I want. Congrats on your haul. I didn't go out. Been looking at deals online though. Hitting B&M's on BF is too chaotic for me, LOL! I just don't have the patience to deal with people.

Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM   #3052
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

I love the new look of the movie. It looks unlike anything we've seen before and I am stoked for it!

I'm not sure who the new baddie is as I'm trying to dodge spoilers on the internet like a ninja. I don't want anything in this movie spoiled for me in the slightest.

Good to hear you got some more speakers . How many Energy CB-10s is that now Lou?

Having worked retail during Black Friday I have learned to never go out on this day ever again. The stores are pure chaos. And most of the deals you can get online. I did pickup Alien Isolation on PS4 for $30 on bestbuy.com. That is my entire Black Friday haul lol .
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM   #3053
Special Member

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
OMG! I just geeked all over the place! :r ock::roc k:

I love the look of it. Each new installment just looks better and better! The lightsaber sounds a little different. Who's the baddie in the trailer though (use spoilers please)?

BTW, I'm leaving this up all day so I can come back and watch throughout. !!!

Now that I've cleaned up, congrats on the phone cover terp! I like it!

sns, happy to see you back! I saw a Jurassic World trailer last night when watching the Seahawk/ 49er game. Had no idea they were that far into the movie. Looks good! But, Williams is still doing SW. Giachhino is doing Jurassic World. Thanks for the comment on my setup too. My new TV should be here in a couple days. I also purchased four more Energy CB-10's that I'm breaking in now. Baby steps, but getting closer to having the room the way I want. Congrats on your haul. I didn't go out. Been looking at deals online though. Hitting B&M's on BF is too chaotic for me, LOL! I just don't have the patience to deal with people.
Thanks dude! It's nice to be back.

I must have gotten my info mixed up on the scoring of jurassic world and star wars. It's good to know Williams is doing it. Though that trailer music sounded more like Giachhino then it did Willams. Execept for Williams SW theme of course.

Congrats on the speakers dude! I'm still want to upgrade but it's going to be a while.

No way I ever go out. I'm one those guys that sits on my pc hitting ctrl-r over and over again. My wife she said she would run to target for me to look for a couple of things. I said I wish I could go with her. She promptly responded with "you would die." Ya that would be the downside to it.

Got some news! I jumed on the HT Man of Steel 1/6 fig for $125 shipped and $27 in reward points last night! Score!!! I was waiting for that kind of deal. I'm going to order the custom cape for him now and plan on doing the neck mod on it as well. I've seen some fantastic pics after those two things have been done so I'm looking forward to it. Also got an email from SS apologizing for the delay on my Sinestro and informing me that it will be at my house the end of December or the first week in January. It feels like Chirstmas already!!
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM   #3054
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:

I must have gotten my info mixed up on the scoring of jurassic world and star wars. It's good to know Williams is doing it. Though that trailer music sounded more like Giachhino then it did Willams. Execept for Williams SW theme of course.

Congrats on the speakers dude! I'm still want to upgrade but it's going to be a while.

No way I ever go out. I'm one those guys that sits on my pc hitting ctrl-r over and over again. My wife she said she would run to target for me to look for a couple of things. I said I wish I could go with her. She promptly responded with "you would die." Ya that would be the downside to it.

Got some news! I jumed on the HT Man of Steel 1/6 fig for $125 shipped and $27 in reward points last night! Score!!! I was waiting for that kind of deal. I'm going to order the custom cape for him now and plan on doing the neck mod on it as well. I've seen some fantastic pics after those two things have been done so I'm looking forward to it. Also got an email from SS apologizing for the delay on my Sinestro and informing me that it will be at my house the end of December or the first week in January. It feels like Chirstmas already!!
Awesome to hear you ordered the MOS HT! Thats such a good deal on him. And thats really good to hear your Sinestro is finally going to ship and the end of next month! Man that thing has had way too many delays.
Thanks given by:
snsguy (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM   #3055
Blu-ray Archduke

May 2010
Columbia, MD

Watched the trailer about 548 times today!!!
I love the X-wings roaring over the water. Reminded of the scene in Firefox when the planes soars over the water.
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM   #3056
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
I love the X-wings roaring over the water. Reminded of the scene in Firefox when the planes soars over the water.
I can't stop watching it LOL.

I hope its helping your hangover .
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM   #3057
Blu-ray Archduke

May 2010
Columbia, MD

Quote:
I can't stop watching it LOL.

I hope its helping your hangover .
LOL! It is, but my Flyers losing to the Rangers ain't helping!
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM   #3058
Special Member

Sep 2008

Quote:
Awesome to hear you ordered the MOS HT! Thats such a good deal on him. And thats really good to hear your Sinestro is finally going to ship and the end of next month! Man that thing has had way too many delays.
Thanks dude! Ya I realized at that price and with the $27 in reward points and free shipping I couldn't say no. I've wanted it but just couldn't justify the price with buying the custom cape and then having to do the mod on him. The mod seems easy enough and with doing nearly all the mods on my Batman Dark Knight Rises fig, I feel way more comfortable doing it.

Dude, I know! It was delayed 4 or 5 times. I wasn't sure if I was going to see him any time soon. I'm stoked about it now! I just hope it's as good as my Hellboy PF.

I watched the trailer a few times now. Love the sword look to the lightsaber. I wonder how they are going to make a replica of that for retail.
Old Today, 03:09 AM   #3059
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
I love the new look of the movie. It looks unlike anything we've seen before and I am stoked for it!

I'm not sure who the new baddie is as I'm trying to dodge spoilers on the internet like a ninja. I don't want anything in this movie spoiled for me in the slightest.

Good to hear you got some more speakers . How many Energy CB-10s is that now Lou?

Having worked retail during Black Friday I have learned to never go out on this day ever again. The stores are pure chaos. And most of the deals you can get online. I did pickup Alien Isolation on PS4 for $30 on bestbuy.com. That is my entire Black Friday haul lol .
Yeah, it's looks like they took the best from the OT and PT, and crammed into one big pile of f'n awesome!

Also avoiding spoilers, but am interested on finding out who the bad guy will be. Cool seeing Oscar piloting the new X-wing.

Nice pickup on Alien. I want to play that, but I think my next game will be COD Advanced Warfare.

I now have 10 CB-10's. The 6 originally were for 6.1. Bought the other for to also have 7.1 (in combo with 6.1 via speaker switcher) and if/ when I get a new Yamaha receiver/ preamp I will have two extra CB-10's for front height.

Quote:

Yeah, you kinda threw me for a minute because I thought for sure JW was doing EPVII. Although, as much as I love JW, I really wouldn't mind if someone else had a shot at it. You know, since this IS a new trilogy and all.

Thanks man! They are not the most high-end speakers, but having the same exact speaker in each location produces an awesome sound. Seamless! And, they crank without being harsh! Really an awesome bang for the buck speaker.

Congrats on the HT MOS figure! What is the custom cape thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
LOL! I thought the same thing!

Quote:
Thanks dude! Ya I realized at that price and with the $27 in reward points and free shipping I couldn't say no. I've wanted it but just couldn't justify the price with buying the custom cape and then having to do the mod on him. The mod seems easy enough and with doing nearly all the mods on my Batman Dark Knight Rises fig, I feel way more comfortable doing it.

Dude, I know! It was delayed 4 or 5 times. I wasn't sure if I was going to see him any time soon. I'm stoked about it now! I just hope it's as good as my Hellboy PF.

I watched the trailer a few times now. Love the sword look to the lightsaber. I wonder how they are going to make a replica of that for retail.
I wonder if that is the final look of the saber. Looks more like a fire sword than a lightsaber.

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia