Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Farscape: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$52.99
Gattaca (Blu-ray)
$4.96
Malcolm X (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Mad Max: Fury Road (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Predestination (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Mad Max Anthology (Blu-ray)
$54.99
The Wolverine 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Hackers (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Imitation Game (Blu-ray)
$12.96
Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts w/ Blu-ray Exclusive Figure (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Darker than Black: Complete Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$61.05
Dressed to Kill (Blu-ray)
$27.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 12-16-2014, 11:28 AM   #281
solovoyager solovoyager is offline
Special Member
 
Nov 2013
At the end of a Cape
292
159
Default

The set that includes Little Drummer Boy, Mr Magoo's Christmas Carol and Cricket on the Hearth is for sale right now on eBay. $27.99 plus $3.00 shipping. 3 Brand New available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-The-7-Or...:SS:SS:US:3160
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:04 PM   #282
DMRI2006 DMRI2006 is offline
Special Member
 
Apr 2009
45
Default

Glad I finally found a copy. It's nice to have Magoo -- with all its extras too -- in the same package. Little Drummer Boy is HD but as others have mentioned, the source materials are in rough shape. Good to see it though...really odd why this newer version is harder to find than the first pressing. Picked up a copy off Ebay, got it in 2 days.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:49 PM   #283
3D Guy 3D Guy is offline
New Member
 
Jan 2010
Default

Does anyone have the UPC CODE for this blu-ray that includes "Little Drummer Boy", "Cricket on the Hearth" and "Mr Magoo's Christmas"?
It would make it much easier to locate this online if we had the actual UPC CODE for this product. It's easy to find. It's on the back cover in the top-right corner.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:07 PM   #284
ingmog ingmog is offline
Active Member
 
Apr 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solovoyager View Post
The set that includes Little Drummer Boy, Mr Magoo's Christmas Carol and Cricket on the Hearth is for sale right now on eBay. $27.99 plus $3.00 shipping. 3 Brand New available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-The-7-Or...:SS:SS:US:3160
Wow, I can't believe I didn't see this when it was posted. Great find!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 06:08 PM   #285
Falaskan Falaskan is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Falaskan's Avatar
 
Mar 2011
171
58
1
15
Default

What is the name of the Little Drummer Boy sequel, and is that available anywhere??
*Badass on the internet - Momma's boy in real life!*
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:24 PM   #286
solovoyager solovoyager is offline
Special Member
 
Nov 2013
At the end of a Cape
292
159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D Guy View Post
Does anyone have the UPC CODE for this blu-ray that includes "Little Drummer Boy", "Cricket on the Hearth" and "Mr Magoo's Christmas"?
It would make it much easier to locate this online if we had the actual UPC CODE for this product. It's easy to find. It's on the back cover in the top-right corner.
UPC # is 037117048533
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:32 PM   #287
jwerk jwerk is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
jwerk's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Nakatomi Plaza
178
27
6
48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falaskan View Post
What is the name of the Little Drummer Boy sequel, and is that available anywhere??
The Little Drummer Boy Book II
I haven't seen it anywhere
Yippee ki yay

Trade Thread
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:36 PM   #288
solovoyager solovoyager is offline
Special Member
 
Nov 2013
At the end of a Cape
292
159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falaskan View Post
What is the name of the Little Drummer Boy sequel, and is that available anywhere??
It's only available on made on demand DVD.http://www.wbshop.com/product/rankin...e=&from=Search
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:37 AM.