Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Continuum: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$12.99
American Horror Story: Asylum (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Homeland: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Fantastic Mr. Fox (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Bates Motel: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole / Hugo (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Academy Award Winners (Blu-ray)
$49.49
American Horror Story: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts 1 & 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Clash of the Titans 3D / Wrath of the Titans 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Rushmore (Blu-ray)
$19.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

View Poll Results: Rate the Movie *After You've Seen It!*
One Star 4 0.85%
Two Stars 19 4.06%
Three Stars 65 13.89%
Four Stars 145 30.98%
Five Stars 235 50.21%
Voters: 468. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2015, 09:32 AM   #2961
Power Member

Dec 2012
Louisville, KY

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post
As I've said many times, I almost never get to the theater anymore (3 times all of last year). But there was NO way in H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks that I was going to miss this, and I am SO glad I got to see it in pristine 15/70 IMAX. It's unbelievable how amazing that experience was.
I envy you. All we have here is LieMax and while it was still awesome, not quite 15/70 awesome!
Top 20:1)The Dark Knight 2)Alien 3)Iron Man 4)Star Wars 5)Perks of Being a Wallflower 6)Fight Club 7)Raiders of the Lost Ark 8)The Empire Strikes Back 9)Leon: The Professional 10)Saving Private Ryan 11)The Wolf of Wall Street 12)T2 13)Aliens 14)Jurassic Park 15)Gravity 16)Star Trek 2009 17)The Departed 18)Juno 19)Black Swan 20)Silver Linings Playbook
Old 02-14-2015, 11:30 AM   #2962
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2010
New Zealand

I loved the ending,
[Show spoiler] it was tremendous to see a thread through time dealt in real time. Cooper to his Daughter and then for cooper to end up with Brandt. Before I saw this I was expecting a Planet of the Apes Statue of Liberty reveal. like a physical leap back in time, I loved the way it pans out, over a 124 year period iirc

having said that. the first two times I went to see the film, 1 patron from each visit up and left at this point. so I can understand the film would loose many here.
# L L A P
Old 02-14-2015, 05:50 PM   #2963
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2013
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1NG J0RDAN View Post
I envy you. All we have here is LieMax and while it was still awesome, not quite 15/70 awesome!
Yeah, it was something. I love the Henry Ford Museum IMAX Theater. The few times I've ventured out to see something in IMAX, it's always there. And it's just so beautiful. You can go see the projection room afterwards, too. I took some (unfortunately blurry) pics. Here's one where you can see the absurd size of the platters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Rouge View Post
I loved the ending,
[Show spoiler] it was tremendous to see a thread through time dealt in real time. Cooper to his Daughter and then for cooper to end up with Brandt. Before I saw this I was expecting a Planet of the Apes Statue of Liberty reveal. like a physical leap back in time, I loved the way it pans out, over a 124 year period iirc

having said that. the first two times I went to see the film, 1 patron from each visit up and left at this point. so I can understand the film would loose many here.
I loved the ending too, for basically the same reasons you did. Great film.
"I don't know how much movies should entertain. To me I'm always interested in movies that scar."

"I believe people are perverts ... that's the foundation of my career.

-- David Fincher
Thanks given by:
Hussun1 (02-14-2015)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Tags
interstellar