Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Robots / Horton Hears a Who / Rio (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Blu-ray)
$5.99
High Plains Drifter (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Gremlins (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Goonies (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Robin Hood (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Reality Bites (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Blu-ray)
$10.99
Weird Science (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Garfield 1 & 2: Fat Cat Double Pack (Blu-ray)
$9.98
Brother Bear / Brother Bear 2 (Blu-ray)
$13.99
The Man with No Name Trilogy 4K Remastered Edition (Blu-ray)
$29.96

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

View Poll Results: Rate the movie (After You've Seen It!)
One Star 5 38.46%
Two Stars 4 30.77%
Three Stars 1 7.69%
Four Stars 2 15.38%
Five Stars 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 09:57 AM   #121
remake remake is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
remake's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
41
154
Default

I hate to say this, but I sort-of enjoyed this movie. The first 45 minutes of the movie is just Saoirse Ronan talking to herself, what a complete bore. But it got a little better as it went on. The only big action was the car chase, I wish there was more. The characters are completely one-dimensional. One of the guys "falls in love" with the girl after 5 minutes of knowing her, and we're supposed to believe he goes from wanting to kill her to wanting to be with her within the blink of an eye. The dialogue is cheesy. But overall, I didn't exactly hate it. I just wish Max Irons got shirtless through most of it.

I do have to ask, how the hell is the budget $40 million? There's only three major areas where the film takes place: the desert, some clean looking offices, and an incredibly cheap looking cave set. The majority of the film is dialogue. The budget should've been half of what it was.
Money is the anthem of success. So before we go out, what's your address?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:10 AM   #122
King Troll King Troll is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2012
686
127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by remake View Post
I hate to say this, but I sort-of enjoyed this movie. The first 45 minutes of the movie is just Saoirse Ronan talking to herself, what a complete bore. But it got a little better as it went on. The only big action was the car chase, I wish there was more. The characters are completely one-dimensional. One of the guys "falls in love" with the girl after 5 minutes of knowing her, and we're supposed to believe he goes from wanting to kill her to wanting to be with her within the blink of an eye. The dialogue is cheesy. But overall, I didn't exactly hate it. I just wish Max Irons got shirtless through most of it.

I do have to ask, how the hell is the budget $40 million? There's only three major areas where the film takes place: the desert, some clean looking offices, and an incredibly cheap looking cave set. The majority of the film is dialogue. The budget should've been half of what it was.
My sister says its one of the best movies shes ever seen
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #123
MikeScott MikeScott is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MikeScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2010
156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Troll View Post
My sister says its one of the best movies shes ever seen


Has she only seen two? This and, I don't know, Glitter?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #124
remake remake is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
remake's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
41
154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Troll View Post
My sister says its one of the best movies shes ever seen
Twist ending: Your sister is you.
Money is the anthem of success. So before we go out, what's your address?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:40 PM   #125
King Troll King Troll is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2012
686
127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by remake View Post
Twist ending: Your sister is you.
House at te end of the street is one of the worst movies ive ever seen
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:07 PM   #126
remake remake is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
remake's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
41
154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Troll View Post
House at te end of the street is one of the worst movies ive ever seen
That movie is such a guilty pleasure of mine.
Money is the anthem of success. So before we go out, what's your address?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:24 PM   #127
King Troll King Troll is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2012
686
127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by remake View Post
That movie is awful King Troll is awesome. I am so dumb.
Thank goodness you're finally coming to your senses
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 PM.