Best TV Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Doctor Who: The Complete Eighth Series (Blu-ray)
$21.99
The Expanse: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$20.49
Planet Earth II 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.39
Peanuts: Holiday Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
House of Cards: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$36.99
Doctor Who: The Complete Ninth Series (Blu-ray)
$27.99
American Gods: Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$26.79
Sailor Moon Crystal: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$52.59
Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Gotham: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Collection 2 (Blu-ray)
$42.89
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 4 (Blu-ray)
$15.45
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old 09-20-2017, 07:52 PM   #3541
Power Member

Jan 2016
Virginia, U.S.A.

As far as Batman on Earth 1 goes I think he exists. When Arrow gave Felicity a codename he said "I was going to name you Oracle but it was taken"

As for the reason I came to this thread, Best Buy had their "spend 50 get a 10 dollar gift card" sale so I had accumulated some gift cards recently and I had a birthday last month. I picked up season 5 and didn't have to pay much. Once I'm done watching season 2 of Lucifer this is getting popped in because Arrow (in my opinion) had the best season of the DC shows
Looking for the following: Batman the movie Zavvi steelbook, Batman Begins Japanese steelbook, and Swamp Thing: The Series Volume 3 DVD
Old 09-24-2017, 12:09 AM   #3542
Power Member

Jan 2016
Virginia, U.S.A.

Watching the season 5 set and episode 6 titled "So It Begins" is where I'm currently at.
First time rewatching it since the season finale. I feel this episode specifically gave us the first clue of Prometheus identity
[Show spoiler]The episode opens with Prometheus killing a woman and Adrian Chase was the first one on scene. He also had a disgusted look on his face when Green Arrow showed up

Of the Arrowverse shows this past season I think Arrow had the best season. Of the stuff I've rewatched I've enjoyed Arrow but I will say Legends has some stuff that I missed the first time around I noticed the second.
Looking for the following: Batman the movie Zavvi steelbook, Batman Begins Japanese steelbook, and Swamp Thing: The Series Volume 3 DVD
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM   #3543
Power Member

Jan 2016
Virginia, U.S.A.

I finished watching season 5 yesterday. I have a theory on who I think Vigilante is
[Show spoiler]I think it's Pike, Lance's former partner. Reason I say this is last episode we see Vigilante is the episode where Prometheus is revealed. The next episode, Pike ends up in a coma. This could explain Vigilante's absence for the remainder of season 5 and the producers said it would be someone we know and someone who might be close to someone within team Arrow besides Oliver

Overall, great season and the season finale was still great, even though I knew what would happen and season 6 promos slowly leaking the survivors
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows