Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
It (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Purge: 3-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$36.18
Justice League: The New Frontier (Blu-ray)
$17.90
Batman vs. Two-Face (Blu-ray)
$17.90
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Doctor Who: The Complete Eighth Series (Blu-ray)
$21.99
The Girl with All the Gifts (Blu-ray)
$9.99
DC Universe: 10th Anniversary Collection (Blu-ray)
$211.39
Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Get Out (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Transformers (Blu-ray)
$9.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

Old Today, 04:25 AM   #67481
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2010
Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Zombie View Post
WWE actually has a large female audience. So if anything the women's stuff works more towards them.
Plus, men will always remain horny for the rest of time, hence, the majority of the audience IS interested in this current women's division across both brands.

Listen to the pops Sasha, Bayley, Alexa, Becky, Charlotte and even Nia now get. Now tell me how the reception has been for the R-Truths, Goldusts, Titus O'Neils, and Noam Dars of the company.

Want the real evidence? Check the WWE Shop for merchandise. It's flooded with products promoting their female superstars. The audience for the female roster has grown more and more since the 2015 NXT call-ups. Most of the time it's actually the women who have the best and most entertaining matches/segments of both weekly shows IMO. It's almost embarrassing how pathetic and lazy the booking of the men's divisions have become, and the women have shown them up.
"Try to have fun. Otherwise.....what's the point?"
Thanks given by:
Old Today, 04:44 AM   #67482
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2010
Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
Plus, men will always remain horny for the rest of time, hence, the majority of the audience IS interested in this current women's division across both brands.

Listen to the pops Sasha, Bayley, Alexa, Becky, Charlotte and even Nia now get. Now tell me how the reception has been for the R-Truths, Goldusts, Titus O'Neils, and Noam Dars of the company.

Want the real evidence? Check the WWE Shop for merchandise. It's flooded with products promoting their female superstars. The audience for the female roster has grown more and more since the 2015 NXT call-ups. Most of the time it's actually the women who have the best and most entertaining matches/segments of both weekly shows IMO. It's almost embarrassing how pathetic and lazy the booking of the men's divisions have become, and the women have shown them up.
I'm not necessarily excusing the booking for the women, I still think it's lame. Well, on Smackdown at least, I don't watch Raw anymore but from what I've read it isn't much better. Regardless, it's much less of a bathroom break than it was even a few years ago.
"I'm just here for the gasoline."

10 Favorite Films: 1) Inglourious Basterds 2) Back to the Future 3) Jurassic Park 4) The Empire Strikes Back 5) Aliens 6) Halloween 7) The Matrix 8) Pulp Fiction 9) Raiders of the Lost Ark 10) The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Old Today, 05:00 PM   #67483
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2008

My problem with the womenís division is that I donít think any of them are skilled wrestlers. Compare their matches to Stratus V James a decade ago. Stark difference, imo.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports