COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Last Action Hero (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Cannibal Holocaust (Blu-ray)
$25.78
Lilo & Stitch / Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (Blu-ray)
$16.09
Inside Llewyn Davis (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Double Pack (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Oldboy (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Pacific Rim (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Jaws (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Fantasista Doll: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$37.28
The Legend of Billie Jean (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$189.99
The Swimmer (Blu-ray)
$17.29
House of Cards: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Sorcerer (Blu-ray)
$19.59
Nymphomaniac: Volumes I and II (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Mr. Peabody & Sherman (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Lake Placid (Blu-ray)
$18.99
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Blu-ray)
$11.99
World War Z 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.18

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

View Poll Results: What is your favourite Friday the 13th film(s)?
Friday the 13th (1980) 236 24.76%
Friday the 13th Part II 217 22.77%
Friday the 13th Part 3 3D 140 14.69%
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter 317 33.26%
Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 67 7.03%
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason lives 245 25.71%
Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 96 10.07%
Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan 62 6.51%
Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday 43 4.51%
Jason X 81 8.50%
Freddy Vs. Jason 99 10.39%
Friday the 13th (2009) 66 6.93%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 953. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2014, 08:07 PM   #9301
Special Member

Sep 2012
Manchester, Uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by omenboy View Post
She was very attractive until meth, crime and Father Time got in her way.

I know someone who lived in Marta's building in LA several years ago (I mentioned this previously in another post somewhere) and she was nicknamed "The Cobra" by the residents because she was stealing - and cashing - other tenant's checks right out of their mailboxes. I watched her in Neon Maniacs the other day, when she was still young and fresh. How she ended up really is truly a shame.
I remember when i first started hearin all this about Marta and then a few years later learning it was true, i was so sorry for her. There was an interview published a few years back and she was chattin so much bollocks it was hard to read. She was beautiful in part 2 and i just hope it all turns out well for her.
" Steve Gerrard Gerrard, he slipped on his ******* arse, he gave it to Demba Ba, Steve Gerrard Gerrard"

Manchester City -2014 Premier League Champions.
2014 League Cup Winners.
Old 07-24-2014, 02:11 AM   #9302

Jan 2012
Dallas, TX/Los Angeles, CA
Default Jason Takes Manhattan 'Hidden Cameo'?

In the beginning, at the 3:59 minute mark, during the scene where Susie and her boyfriend are about to make out, you hear an announcer on the radio in the background, it sounds alot like the film composer, Fred Mollin.

Anyone else, agree?

I recently watched his interview on the bonus disc of the Crystal Lakes memory doc. The voice sounds spot on. Given his influence with the score and music, it's too hard not to think it is, Fred Mollin.
TV: LG 47" LED LV4400 Series

Blu-Ray player: 320g PS3 Slim

PSN Username: Mechafresh29
Old 07-24-2014, 04:01 AM   #9303

Oct 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle_JP View Post
She may not be everyone's type, but boy did I have a thing for Marta Kober back in the day.
Her and Jensen Daggett are my favorite girls in the series. Marta was absolutely stunning back in the day. It's so disheartening what has become of her.
Top BD Wants: The Initiation of Sarah (78), Jack's Back (88), The Hitcher (86), The Rapture (90), Curse II: The Bite (89), Next of Kin (82), Blood and Lace (71), [Safe] (95), Edge of the Axe (88), Endangered Species (82), Dear Dead Delilah (72), The Dark Side of the Moon (90), Highway to Hell (91), Eyes of Fire (83), Screams of a Winter Night (79), Heart of Midnight (88), Mirage (90), The Ghost Dance (80), Fatal Games (84), Psycho from Texas (75), Burned at the Stake (81), Transformations (88)
Old 07-24-2014, 04:20 AM   #9304

Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
Her and Jensen Daggett are my favorite girls in the series. Marta was absolutely stunning back in the day. It's so disheartening what has become of her.
I don't even remember Marta, but Jensen was hot. I don't think she was ever in much else, besides Project ALF. I also really liked Lexa Doig in Jason X.

Last edited by Viper187; 07-24-2014 at 04:35 AM.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:24 AM   #9305
Expert Member

Jul 2009

My favorite Friday girl was Laurie Bartram (Brenda, Part I.) It's a shame that she is no longer with us. It seems like she had a very wonderful life and family though.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:09 AM   #9306

Sep 2013

What are the odds of Ned banging Brenda at some point during the summer if they had never experienced the Voorhees? Like in a Meatballs style comedy...I could see her getting drunk and making a mistake.
we never saw strip monopoly part 2
Old 07-24-2014, 05:12 AM   #9307

Oct 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
I don't even remember Marta, but Jensen was hot. I don't think she was ever in much else, besides Project ALF. I also really liked Lexa Doig in Jason X.
Jensen has aged beautifully. Unfortunately, she mostly did a bunch of random appearances on TV shows after F13 Part 8. She was also in that awful third Major League flick.
Top BD Wants: The Initiation of Sarah (78), Jack's Back (88), The Hitcher (86), The Rapture (90), Curse II: The Bite (89), Next of Kin (82), Blood and Lace (71), [Safe] (95), Edge of the Axe (88), Endangered Species (82), Dear Dead Delilah (72), The Dark Side of the Moon (90), Highway to Hell (91), Eyes of Fire (83), Screams of a Winter Night (79), Heart of Midnight (88), Mirage (90), The Ghost Dance (80), Fatal Games (84), Psycho from Texas (75), Burned at the Stake (81), Transformations (88)
Old 07-24-2014, 07:05 PM   #9308

Sep 2013
NJ

To me all the female talent in the Series lies in pt. 3

Some in pt. 4 too
You got a good reputation. But if I was you, I'd have located in the next county.

Blu Ray Wish List : Judgement Night, Memoirs Of An Invisible Man (1992), Things To Do In Denver When Your Dead, Phantasm 1, 3 & 4, The Incredible Hulk (TV Series), House (1986), Jaws 2 & 3, School Ties, V (TV Series, 1980's) & any Hip Hop on Blu Ray.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:22 PM   #9309
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2007
Haddonfield, IL

Well my JGTH DVD came in. I popped it in my dvd drive and upgraded via Vudu disc to digital. I now have the unrated version in HDX.
The member formally known as Leem6453.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:33 PM   #9310

Feb 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win Slow View Post
Just wondering ... did you purchase any of your sets from WBshop ? It seems most buyers (myself included) have gotten good sets from them but alot of ppl had issues w/ Amazon and their packaging which has resulted in damaged tins and/or scratched up discs.

As far as camps go i went to camp in Massachusetts and while we were warned to watch for bears (more than likely in a joking manner) no one actually every saw one. The scariest part of summer camps were the stories our counselors told us which we figured out yrs later were actually lifted from horror movies lol.
All of my sets were from various Best Buys. I tried different stores hoping for undamaged sets. Every one either had a damaged tin, or a good tin with damaged discs.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:45 PM   #9311
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2007
Haddonfield, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsonthegreat View Post
Yeah... sorry about falling out of contact with regards to the real 3D version of Friday the 13th 3D. I actually had a computer crash last summer and lost the source files of all of the work I did to create it. After that, I kind of gave up on working on it to finish it. I also hit a wall with trying to figure out how to author a 3D blu-ray...

Now that some time has passed, I think I am going to pick this up again... recreate the project from scratch and finally finish the freaking thing. Stay tuned!
Yeah man your 3D work is the bomb on that...amazing 3D! Thanks so much for hooking me up. It's my go-to version of Part III now.
The member formally known as Leem6453.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:55 PM   #9312
Blu-ray Champion

Aug 2013
Boston,MA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win Slow View Post
Just wondering ... did you purchase any of your sets from WBshop ? It seems most buyers (myself included) have gotten good sets from them but alot of ppl had issues w/ Amazon and their packaging which has resulted in damaged tins and/or scratched up discs.

As far as camps go i went to camp in Massachusetts and while we were warned to watch for bears (more than likely in a joking manner) no one actually every saw one. The scariest part of summer camps were the stories our counselors told us which we figured out yrs later were actually lifted from horror movies lol.
Where did you go to camp here in Ma. If you were in the Berkshires, then most definitely there was a chance of a black bear encounter. If you were down the Cape, then not so much. If you were in central Ma. there is a chance you could have come across one. I've seen them, they're real.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:24 PM   #9313

Jan 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockds View Post
Thanks a million OI8T12 and YodasFootPowder for your replies... much appreciated :-) There are some very wise words there, for sure :-) It's a tough one this... well, it isn't obviously, as I WANT IT BAAAAAAD, but seeing what prices it goes for within the USA, kills me having to pay that much. Plus, I saw it for as little as $78 before, but I didn't have the money at the time :-(

THIS SUCKS!!! I wish I just had the $95, but it's just too much above what I can afford at the moment.

I have 2 sets... don't really need both. Also have double Crystal Lake Memories. Had 3 of each but gave one set away. ;-)
Old 07-24-2014, 10:43 PM   #9314

Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OI8T12 View Post
Where did you go to camp here in Ma. If you were in the Berkshires, then most definitely there was a chance of a black bear encounter. If you were down the Cape, then not so much. If you were in central Ma. there is a chance you could have come across one. I've seen them, they're real.
Zdeno Chara?
Old 07-24-2014, 11:07 PM   #9315
Power Member

Feb 2013
The Ocean State

Quote:
Originally Posted by OI8T12 View Post
I grew up in MA myself, and personally found and photographed black bear tracks on Nobscot Reservation in Framingham back in 1990. Rare in many parts of the state, but they no doubt do exist. Just don't mention credible mountain lion sightings in Quabbin, or rattlesnakes in the Blue Hills, people will never come back.
”Always leave boiled rice out for mice and keep lamps dark out of pity for moths.” The ancients had this sort of concern, and it’s really the whole point of life, generation after generation. Without it, one can only be called a blockheaded carcass. - H.Z.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture. - T.P.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:15 PM   #9316
Special Member

Sep 2012
Manchester, Uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Irwin View Post
I grew up in MA myself, and personally found and photographed black bear tracks on Nobscot Reservation in Framingham back in 1990. Rare in many parts of the state, but they no doubt do exist. Just don't mention credible mountain lion sightings in Quabbin, or rattlesnakes in the Blue Hills, people will never come back.
Black bears, mountain lions and rattlesnakes!!! sod that, i'd never leave the city. Good ole England, we only have doggers in our woods.
" Steve Gerrard Gerrard, he slipped on his ******* arse, he gave it to Demba Ba, Steve Gerrard Gerrard"

Manchester City -2014 Premier League Champions.
2014 League Cup Winners.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America