Best Blu-ray Deals

Black Friday Week is Live, $3.99 Blu-ray Movies »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Rain Man (Blu-ray)
$3.99

Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray)
$3.99
2 hrs ago
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Person of Interest: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Lone Survivor (Blu-ray)
$7.99
9 hrs ago
The Blacklist: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$14.96
3 hrs ago
Inside Man (Blu-ray)
$3.99
15 hrs ago
The Avengers (Blu-ray)
$9.99

X-Men: First Class (Blu-ray)
$3.99

A Good Day to Die Hard (Blu-ray)
$3.99

The Walking Dead: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 6 (Blu-ray)
$31.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime

Old Yesterday, 06:40 AM   #2961
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2007
The Arctic circle

Just watched battle of the gods. Dang that was awesome. I really loved that film! I'll have to pick it up in the coming weeks. Still trying to decide if I should finish off my orange bricks, but the original seasons on blu, or buy kai. Oh the choices...
"Swear to me. Swear to me that everything you said was true!"

Top 3(No Order):
1. The Last of Us
2. Persona 3 FES
3. Resident Evil: Remake
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM   #2962
Contributor

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
The music was so bad, that I didn't realize they were saying "rock the dragon" until I looked up the lyrics. It always sounded like "funk the dragon" to me
I never thought so. But regardless, that was the Canadian opening not the U.S. Faulconer opening which is just all Rock music with no lyrics.
IGN and RPGamer- Ar tonelico II Best PS2 Game Award for 2009
Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel out now

Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM   #2963
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2012
New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOONPHASE View Post
I never thought so. But regardless, that was the Canadian opening not the U.S. Faulconer opening which is just all Rock music with no lyrics.
When FUNimation came out with the "rock the dragon" DVD set, my first thought was "oooohhhh, so it's ROCK the dragon!" and that's when I decided to look the lyrics up online. I honestly thought it was "funk the dragon" that's just how it sounded to me. That's why I was always confused, wondering why they'd chose those lyrics as they didn't make much sense.

Them Canadians should have better pronounced their words.
The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3... and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.

Abu Rabu Simbu Tu
Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM   #2964
Expert Member

Jul 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Winstead View Post
Just watched battle of the gods. Dang that was awesome. I really loved that film! I'll have to pick it up in the coming weeks. Still trying to decide if I should finish off my orange bricks, but the original seasons on blu, or buy kai. Oh the choices...
Go with Kai. By the time you get finished with Cell, they will probably be releasing the Boo saga.
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM   #2965
Special Member

Apr 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
When FUNimation came out with the "rock the dragon" DVD set, my first thought was "oooohhhh, so it's ROCK the dragon!" and that's when I decided to look the lyrics up online. I honestly thought it was "funk the dragon" that's just how it sounded to me. That's why I was always confused, wondering why they'd chose those lyrics as they didn't make much sense.

Them Canadians should have better pronounced their words.
It's your fault for not hearing properly the pronunciation because I've always heard "Rock the Dragon" not "Funk the Dragon" or whatever strange thing you come up with.

Clean up your ears, that's the issue. Don't go blaming others for you being incapable of understanding other pronunciation/accents.
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM   #2966
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2012
New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3bd_owner View Post
Don't go blaming others for you being incapable of understanding other pronunciation/accents.
The problem with this continent of North America, is that there are too many accents. Besides Mexico and Cananda, there's also multiple accents in the United States. At least we don't pronounce "about" as "a-boot"
The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3... and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.

Abu Rabu Simbu Tu
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime