COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Marilyn Monroe: Classic Nine-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Halloween: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$109.99
The Doctor and the Devils (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Snowpiercer (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Defiance: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$37.99
Spartacus: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$80.76
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Titanic 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.98
Megamind 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.70
Zodiac (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Fargo: Season One (Blu-ray)
$34.99
The Legend of Korra - Book One: Air (Blu-ray)
$14.22
Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Rio 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Ring (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Vikings: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$29.89
Transformers Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$19.49

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 09-21-2014, 03:56 AM   #10321

Nov 2009
Albany, NY

Has anyone used the refer-a-friend option for the DMC? I'm going to sign up again but want my sister to be able to get some credit for it.
Old 09-21-2014, 04:01 AM   #10322
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2011
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattQuack View Post
Has anyone used the refer-a-friend option for the DMC? I'm going to sign up again but want my sister to be able to get some credit for it.

People have in the past.
It appears to be halted for now; whether temporary or permanent remains to be seen.

You can still do it through the mail-in-cards that come in your initial enrollment package though.
Wants:
-Chef
-Mickey's XMas Carol -- DMR/DMA
-Sword in the Stone -- DMR/DMA
-Despicable Me 1 iTunes

--> iTunes HD movies!

PM TRADE LISTS if applicable!
Thanks given by:
MattQuack (09-21-2014)
Old Yesterday, 03:16 AM   #10323

Sep 2014

newbie here -- After going back and forth for years trying to decide if DMC would be beneficial to my family, I finally took the plunge! -- just HAD to have the Olaf blanet :]

I joined last Sunday (the 14th) and my order still says processing. I didnt realize it would take so long. I read in the FAQS that it can take 3-4 weeks!

Just wondering if it really does take that long, I find it hard to believe it does. Is that the amount total (processing + shipping time) or is it just for processing and then an extra 7-10 days for shipping?

I just want to make sure I get it in time since some of the movies are for my sons birthday next month!
Old Yesterday, 03:24 AM   #10324

Apr 2011
USA

YMMV, basically. It says that because when many of us signed up in the first place it took that long. I know it's gotten faster since but that could be due to the fact we already have data in the system...
Old Yesterday, 03:32 AM   #10325

Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kino View Post
YMMV, basically. It says that because when many of us signed up in the first place it took that long. I know it's gotten faster since but that could be due to the fact we already have data in the system...
every time that I have enrolled over the phone they always say it will take up to 4 weeks till arrival, I believe that my first enrollment took an extra week or two.
Old Yesterday, 04:27 AM   #10326

Jun 2008

Just re-enrolled...

Mary Poppins
Thor
Planes
The Muppet Movie
Crimson Tide
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
The Nightmare Before Christmas
+Frozen Blanket

Then bought...

Sleeping Beauty
Captain America: Winter Soldier (50% off)
+Sleeping Beauty litho

$64.77 so far for those 9 movies, the blanket and the litho. Just one more featured title to buy then off for another round.
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM   #10327
Power Member

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie3137 View Post
newbie here -- After going back and forth for years trying to decide if DMC would be beneficial to my family, I finally took the plunge! -- just HAD to have the Olaf blanet :]

I joined last Sunday (the 14th) and my order still says processing. I didnt realize it would take so long. I read in the FAQS that it can take 3-4 weeks!

Just wondering if it really does take that long, I find it hard to believe it does. Is that the amount total (processing + shipping time) or is it just for processing and then an extra 7-10 days for shipping?

I just want to make sure I get it in time since some of the movies are for my sons birthday next month!
I would say give at least 2 weeks from the time you submitted your enrollment order to when it shows up in your mailbox. In that time, monitor when your order changes status from "On Hold" to "Processing" to "Shipped". That'll give an indication as to its status.

But "shipped" doesn't mean it's been shipped and it's on its way. All "shipped" actually means is that the order has been sent to the warehouse and can't be changed. IF they give you tracking info when it ships, you can use that. Otherwise it could take 1-2 weeks to actually arrive. There's a lot of variables that go into how much time it actually takes.

Best thing to do is be patient. If you ordered on 9/14, it should arrive by October, but it might be somewhere in the first week of October that it actually shows up.

Is there a $24.95 commitment out there other than Sleeping Beauty or Maleficient? I can't think of one but I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything. Captain America Winter Soldier is being discounted on the site if I try to add it under 20% off w/ free shipping.

EDIT: Answered my own question - Planes Fire & Rescue is being offered for $24.95 as commitment. Any others?

Last edited by BluMan28; Yesterday at 09:46 PM.
Old Today, 03:14 AM   #10328

Sep 2014

thanks for all the answers! really clears things up for me. Im just not used to waiting so long for something to ship, but I can be patient

And I didnt realize I could re-enroll once done! how neat!
Old Today, 03:30 AM   #10329

Sep 2012
New Castle, DE

Is there any way for me to call in and cancel a "processing" order?

The reason I asked was because I called DMC a few days ago and asked a DMC rep whether there was a order in for Captain America 3D to be shipped or is processing on my account and the DMC rep said he didn't see anything on my account for Captain America 3D. So fast forward to today I see a charge on my credit card history of $33 and some change from DMC. I check "Order Status" to see what's processing and lo and behold, Captain America 3D is in the processing stages.

Granted it's 11:30PM Eastern Time and I can't talk to a DMC Customer Service rep but is there any chance they can cancel a processing order tomorrow when I call in or am I to late?

I'm thinking about canceling my membership anyway because I have no use for it currently and then re up probably early next year.

Thanks in advance.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals